PDA

View Full Version : My Boots are Dirty

James Deuce
19th January 2004, 18:55
Had another superb series of rides over the last few days, and a real corker coming back to Wellington from the Wairarapa.

For the first time ever, practically every car moved over for me on the way up the Rimutakas on the Wairarapa side. The sheep truck on the way down was a different story though. Still got by him OK (after one avoiding drama - good skills practice though) and had a wonderful surprise on the motorway.

I got FLASHED!! By a young lady who was the rear seat passenger in a black VW Golf. I sincerely apolgise if this is any KBers daughter, but she has a lovely smile :) (Though I can't be sure that I would recognise her in a line-up. :laugh: )

<sigh>

I'm going back to my lie down.

Jim2

Motu
19th January 2004, 20:56
Well?....see if I bloody care....I couldn't give a hoot if some chick flashed her whatevers at you...that's not going to make me jealous,no sir ree...I mean,like,I can see that sorta shit anytime I like...um...what was the rego number again??

marty
19th January 2004, 21:11
gratuitous breast, butt, and anything else flashes are just the greatest aren't they? you sooo want to go back in case it happens again, but it never does, and you never do anyway

James Deuce
19th January 2004, 21:29
I could NOT believe it! I'm the guy that's always looking the wrong way at a concert or a nude beach!