PDA

View Full Version : Working is bad for your mental health - proved

HenryDorsetCase
4th March 2014, 14:06
Shows you what a good lawyer and a psychologist can get ya, huh?

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/better-business/9788757/Mentally-damaged-public-servant-wins

bit of a win for common sense........

SMOKEU
4th March 2014, 16:26
Work certainly is bad for my mental health. I've got better shit to do with my time.

mashman
4th March 2014, 16:28
hee hee... and not a union in sight. With any luck that'll open up the floodgates so that I can laugh some more.

Woodman
4th March 2014, 16:31
Stupid hippie tart. needs to be shot...................

HenryDorsetCase
4th March 2014, 16:35
great effort from her I reckon. Reading between the lines she is known as being difficult, has this meeting, toys out of the cot, and gets paid for two years to sit on her chuff. I would take an 25% paycut in the second year if I didnt have to get out of bed even.

I am feeling quite peaky today and I find it oppressive that I have to come to work tomorrow. Waaaa!

Big Dave
4th March 2014, 18:50
Stockholm syndrome.

F5 Dave
5th March 2014, 19:21
Centrelink? Is that anything like Centrepoint? Though I think they were somewhat more strict there.

AllanB
5th March 2014, 19:26
Sweet Jesus!

I'd get bored with myself if I did not have to go to work. Then I'd get myself into trouble ......

RDJ
6th March 2014, 09:47
At some point, this type of person are going to run out of other people's money. Nasty, brutish, short consequences will ensue.

oldrider
6th March 2014, 13:25
Lawyers and judges - part of the problem, rather than the solution! .... I rest my case! :rolleyes: