PDA

View Full Version : Hit & run on SH16 @ 7am this morning (05/03/14)

Snug
5th March 2014, 09:44
SH16 (city-bound), just before St Lukes off-ramp at 7am this morning, slow impact nose to tail (they hit me, I was driving Black Toyota Caldina). I pulled straight over, didn't get an ID on vehicle type/plate, and they took off. If by some miracle someone happened to have seen this, please get in touch.

Cheers,
Adam.

SMOKEU
5th March 2014, 09:53
I vote witch hunt, then burn them on the stake at dawn.

Akzle
5th March 2014, 12:25
hahahahaha.
You live in auckland and youre surprised someone drove in to you. And then away!

Probably some drunk housewife with no license. Should have pinned her car to the wall with yours. Might have gotten a sloppy-9-am-wines blowjob at least...

Kendoll
5th March 2014, 13:28
hahahahaha.
You live in auckland and youre surprised someone drove in to you. And then away!

Probably some drunk housewife with no license. Should have pinned her car to the wall with yours. Might have gotten a sloppy-9-am-wines blowjob at least...

This just got interesting! :corn:

TheDemonLord
5th March 2014, 13:54

This is pure gold

Hoon
5th March 2014, 15:52
Drunk housewife at 7am?!?! Unlikely. First of all housewives are an endangered species in Auckland as all households require dual incomes to survive. Secondly only the rich have housewives and their coffee group/ gossip circuits don't start up until at least 11am!

nodrog
5th March 2014, 16:57
.... (they hit me, I was driving Black Toyota Caldina). ....

What sort of motorcycle is that?

rustic101
5th March 2014, 17:47
Looking at Google Maps there appears to be a camera mounted on a pole on the over pass thingy facing South. Might be worth following up...

nzspokes
5th March 2014, 18:07
Looking at Google Maps there appears to be a camera mounted on a pole on the over pass thigy facing South. Might be worth following up...

Was going to be what I was going to say. Most on/off ramps I believe have cameras in Aucks.

Akzle
5th March 2014, 18:27
maybe he should screw a gopro to his skull, then he'd have vido of it, at least

Berries
5th March 2014, 21:33
There are many many reasons why Auckland sucks arse and all of you who live there deserve to live there but you know, that does tempt me.

Visiting hours at the local rest home don't start till 10.

PITA.