PDA

View Full Version : Help me make my vote a reality

mashman
5th March 2014, 20:11
Whilst serfin on t net tonight I came across these guys (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Money-Free-Party-New-Zealand/1471369243074780?ref=stream). I would be eternally grateful if you would print off the form as instructed etc...

Please. Help get these guys on to the ballot so that I can finally use my vote.

Hugz

Moi.

Akzle
5th March 2014, 20:22
fuuuuuuuck facebook.

Thought you were starting your own you puss.

Scuba_Steve
5th March 2014, 20:26
I'm half expecting to see you as the head man here :lol:

mashman
5th March 2014, 20:27
fuuuuuuuck facebook.

Thought you were starting your own you puss.

I knooooooooow.

I might not have to if these guys get goin. That and I ain't ready... still gotz lotz of enlightenmentz to grapple with.

mashman
5th March 2014, 20:28
I'm half expecting to see you as the head man here :lol:

:killingme... they're based in Nelson. One of the PM's at work mentioned that someone ran for the Mayor of Nelson under the guise of a Money Free Party and I guess this must be a part of the same crowd. I'll never be a head man... cock just doesn't float my boat.

I have nothing to do with them, they have nothing to do with me... just an interesting coincidink

Berries
5th March 2014, 21:30
You might have to provide a quick summary as I am struggling to work out how I am going to pay my dealer without money.

I don't want to do that again, it hurt for weeks.

Virago
5th March 2014, 21:31
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WSQ3vWayazU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Laava
5th March 2014, 21:39
Finally a party set up for those of you who don,t vote! how ironic that they won,t get your votes!

mashman
5th March 2014, 21:44
You might have to provide a quick summary as I am struggling to work out how I am going to pay my dealer without money.

I don't want to do that again, it hurt for weeks.

S'all G Bro you won't have to pay... now will you have to do that again, unless you secretly liked it.

Finally a party set up for those of you who don,t vote! how ironic that they won,t get your votes!

lol... yah, that's the way it worked. Finally something to vote for :D

Drew
5th March 2014, 21:54
Well, since their Facebook page tells me so much about them, and the links provided are so informative like...I think I'll get right on it.

Or crack another beer and never give it another thought. Yeah, prolly gonna be the latter.

mashman
5th March 2014, 21:56
Well, since their Facebook page tells me so much about them, and the links provided are so informative like...I think I'll get right on it.

Or crack another beer and never give it another thought. Yeah, prolly gonna be the latter.

As a favour to me like... I'll pay the 50c... and buy you a beer, maybe two.

Edity: You don't have to vote for 'em, tis just getting them on the ballot that I'm asking.

Akzle
6th March 2014, 06:28
what are their drug, alcohol, driving, education, governmentium, lawyer, cop, burger king, and hooker policies?

unstuck
6th March 2014, 06:33
Fuck that, I love money.:bleh:

pzkpfw
6th March 2014, 06:35
As a favour to me like... I'll pay the 50c... and buy you a beer, maybe two.

Edity: You don't have to vote for 'em, tis just getting them on the ballot that I'm asking.

Irony overload in 3, 2, 1, ...

mashman
6th March 2014, 07:13
what are their drug, alcohol, driving, education, governmentium, lawyer, cop, burger king, and hooker policies?

WTF do you need policies for? Can't you make your own mind up about things?

Fuck that, I love money.:bleh:

You can have as much as you like... however it will be worth pretty much fuck all.

Irony overload in 3, 2, 1, ...

Meh.

Akzle
6th March 2014, 07:40
WTF do you need policies for? Can't you make your own mind up about things?

So their policy is to scrap all existing policies and dismantle government?

mashman
6th March 2014, 08:04
So their policy is to scrap all existing policies and dismantle government?

Their policies are geared towards an RBE. So yeah.

Drew
6th March 2014, 08:12
I'm almost tempted to do it. I'm away from my printer till Sunday night, if it stays in my mind it's worth a laugh.

How do they intend to service our national debt I wonder, once we scrap money like.

"Oh, they've changed their way of life and started to barter. We'll forget the billions"...Said no Chinaman ever.

Scouse
6th March 2014, 08:13
They must be on drugs

TheDemonLord
6th March 2014, 08:14
Ready for the Ironic Statement of the year?

You couldn't even Pay me to vote for them!

MisterD
6th March 2014, 10:03
Looks like an excellent party to get onto the ballot. It's bound to peel of some of the Labour and Green bludger vote when they read it as the "Free Money Party"

Scouse
6th March 2014, 10:05
Hey every body I've got an idea for a new political party its called the "why not sew everyone's asshole up so thy cant shit party" and I need 500 endorsement's any takers?

mashman
6th March 2014, 10:12
I'm almost tempted to do it. I'm away from my printer till Sunday night, if it stays in my mind it's worth a laugh.

How do they intend to service our national debt I wonder, once we scrap money like.

"Oh, they've changed their way of life and started to barter. We'll forget the billions"...Said no Chinaman ever.

Doooooo eeeeeeet.

Dunno how they'd deal with it, but under an RBE it could be as simple as fuckin with how much things "cost" i.e. a hammer made locally could "cost" $1 million and the "profit" from that could go to paying off the debt.

lol... Barter isn't a requirement.

Looks like an excellent party to get onto the ballot. It's bound to peel of some of the Labour and Green bludger vote when they read it as the "Free Money Party"

lol... I'm surprised you left Maori out of that. Racist.

mashman
6th March 2014, 10:14
Hey every body I've got an idea for a new political party its called the "why not sew everyone's asshole up so thy cant shit party" and I need 500 endorsement's any takers?

Just vote national or labour then. They already charge for your managing your shit.

bogan
6th March 2014, 10:15
Think I'd rather vote for Jono and Ben, at least their ineptitude comes with a lot of humor.

Akzle
6th March 2014, 10:19
Think I'd rather vote for Jono and Ben, at least their ineptitude comes with a lot of humor.

theyd have do do a ben v jono every week. And make it painful.
Fuck i hate that dweeb.

bogan
6th March 2014, 10:23
theyd have do do a ben v jono every week. And make it painful.
Fuck i hate that dweeb.

Was fucking funny when Jono smashed his own laptop with a sledgy though.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/q0bDvuR51Q4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MisterD
6th March 2014, 10:52
lol... I'm surprised you left Maori out of that. Racist.

Why would I need to include Maori in that? Is Brown over-represented in the whole Dumb Trash demographic and are Maori over-represented in that Brown section?

mashman
6th March 2014, 11:49
Why would I need to include Maori in that? Is Brown over-represented in the whole Dumb Trash demographic and are Maori over-represented in that Brown section?

No no no no no.... the Maori Party numbnutz, ya know, you mentioned Labour/Greens. After all, they have a culture that most closely fits with a money free world than the white motherfuckers do.

mashman
15th March 2014, 09:56
From the horses mouth (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/zmglobal/2014/03/12/zm-global--ep-140--richard-osmaston-and-the-money-free-party)

bogan
7th August 2017, 21:36
3 years on, are they getting on the ballot this time?

Drew
16th August 2017, 19:28
3 years on, are they getting on the ballot this time?

Of course not. Crackpot fucktards shall not be encouraged.

mashman
17th August 2017, 14:09

Better that than the current status quo. Happy voting.

Drew
17th August 2017, 14:11
Better that than the current status quo. Happy voting.

I don't vote under the MMP system.

Akzle
17th August 2017, 16:26

you cheeky bloody darkie.

or the opposite. your so white you're not allowed to vote here.

mashman
17th August 2017, 18:06

Then you can't complain at the result because your vote won't count... unless I decide to use it in an argument where I say that you're technically voting for whoever gets in, coz then it counts ;)

Akzle
17th August 2017, 18:35
Then you can't complain at the result because your vote won't count... unless I decide to use it in an argument where I say that you're technically voting for whoever gets in, coz then it counts ;)

au contraire mon frere.

bogan
17th August 2017, 18:40

The system works!

mashman
17th August 2017, 19:19
au contraire mon frere.

maybe should have added /satire

Drew
17th August 2017, 21:47
Then you can't complain at the result because your vote won't count... unless I decide to use it in an argument where I say that you're technically voting for whoever gets in, coz then it counts ;)My lack of vote doesn't count, because there is no option for me to vote the way I want to.

bogan
17th August 2017, 22:06
My lack of vote doesn't count, because there is no option for me to vote the way I want to.

But there is the option for you to choose who you would most like to get in from the current bunch of contestants. That's how most of us vote anyway, I can think of at least ten ways and different contestants I'd like to be able (or not) to vote for, but I still vote in this silly systems of piss poor buffoonery.

Akzle
18th August 2017, 06:53
My lack of vote doesn't count, because there is no option for me to vote the way I want to.

vote akzle .

Drew
18th August 2017, 07:46
But there is the option for you to choose who you would most like to get in from the current bunch of contestants. That's how most of us vote anyway, I can think of at least ten ways and different contestants I'd like to be able (or not) to vote for, but I still vote in this silly systems of piss poor buffoonery.
And then have some fickwit like Peters have all the power to choose who gets into power, by making them give him concession even though the public didn't want them.

The system is fucking stupid, and there is no way to express that on the ballot.

So no. I'll stick with abstaining, thanks for playing.

bogan
18th August 2017, 08:03
And then have some fickwit like Peters have all the power to choose who gets into power, by making them give him concession even though the public didn't want them.

The system is fucking stupid, and there is no way to express that on the ballot.

The more people who vote, but not for peters, the less power fuckwits like him have.

Ocean1
18th August 2017, 08:12

Like all of the other conscientious objectors you have the option of outlining what it is that you do want and sticking your hand up yourself.

If you're all that bothered, of course.

I mean, I can totally understand if you'd rather not contribute, I like to live my own life too. And I totally get that MMP is the complete opposite to what it was proposed to be: proportional voting.

But you don't get to whine like a bitch and do fuck all constructive about it without looking like you belong in a caravan, with a goat.

oldrider
18th August 2017, 08:19
The media appear to have decided they can create news to write about by governmental change - just watch as they promote the Southern tooth-fish to prominence!

Jacinda Ardern is the new saviour for the NZ media - watch this space! :rolleyes: And at the end of the day - nothing will change except change it's self. :no:

Drew
18th August 2017, 08:52
Like all of the other conscientious objectors you have the option of outlining what it is that you do want and sticking your hand up yourself.

I mean, I can totally understand if you'd rather not contribute, I like to live my own life too. And I totally get that MMP is the complete opposite to what it was proposed to be: proportional voting.

But you don't get to whine like a bitch and do fuck all constructive about it without looking like you belong in a caravan, with a goat.

I wasn't whining. Just explaining my reasons for not voting.

I have accepted the futility, and I jog on quite happily in the knowledge that most people just think I'm a dick wasting a perceived power in the running of the country.

Akzle
18th August 2017, 09:01
The more people who vote, but not for peters, the less power fuckwits like him have.

but by voting at all, you're consenting/agreeing to participate in the system and ergo can't complain at all about the outcome, being that you're not ignorant of how it works (or doesn't)

bogan
18th August 2017, 19:08
but by voting at all, you're consenting/agreeing to participate in the system and ergo can't complain at all about the outcome, being that you're not ignorant of how it works (or doesn't)

You do the same by not voting (minus the clause about not being ignorant).

Akzle
18th August 2017, 19:21
You do the same by not voting (minus the clause about not being ignorant).

no. i have full complaining rights. because i know and comprehend that voting only encourages politicians. and the system is so fucking flawed i just refuse to participate.
ergo the collective "they" (whatever colour shirt they wear) are not representative of me. ergo not able to "govern" me

bogan
18th August 2017, 19:34
no. i have full complaining rights. because i know and comprehend that voting only encourages politicians. and the system is so fucking flawed i just refuse to participate.
ergo the collective "they" (whatever colour shirt they wear) are not representative of me. ergo not able to "govern" me

They get their mandate whether you vote or not. They govern you whether you vote or not. To suggest otherwise is to show your lack of comprehension.

Akzle
18th August 2017, 19:44
They get their mandate whether you vote or not. They govern you whether you vote or not. To suggest otherwise is to show your lack of comprehension.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FshkO8HqQ10&itct=CBEQpDAYBiITCKXa_M2k4NUCFYMEfwodjX8F11ILY29uc 3VlbGEgbm8%3D&hl=en-GB&gl=NZ&client=mv-google

but feel free carry on. you ignorant shitsack.

bogan
18th August 2017, 20:21
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FshkO8HqQ10&itct=CBEQpDAYBiITCKXa_M2k4NUCFYMEfwodjX8F11ILY29uc 3VlbGEgbm8%3D&hl=en-GB&gl=NZ&client=mv-google

but feel free carry on. you ignorant shitsack.

Just which part are you disagreeing with? Cos at the moment it looks as if you don't like the system, but lack the comprehension to discuss its workings...

TheDemonLord
18th August 2017, 21:10
I would vote national, except their leaders are smug sanctimonious pricks and their social policies are about a decade out of date.

I would vote Labour, except their leaders have had all the rigidity of a wet bus ticket about them and their Fiscal policies are flights of fancy

Voting for anyone else is a vote for National or Labour (in reality).

So, in reality it's a choice between:

"A Turd sandwich and giant Douche"

(Thus Spake South Park)

Woodman
19th August 2017, 10:37
Not voting should be encouraged because generally the non voters will be labour,left wing leaning,non productive people and that will help keep the status quo which seems to be working fine.

Akzle
19th August 2017, 10:55
Not voting should be encouraged because you always end up with a bunch of ineffectual money grubbing jew cunts who don't achieve shit and have zero bearing on the lives and wellbeing of Real People™ (goy) while raping the country for the profit of a select few and the proliferation of the IMF and usurious banking system while providing a state of reasonably comfortable voluntary servitude by the illusion of control

fify .

mashman
19th August 2017, 17:55

Makes sense to me.

mashman
19th August 2017, 18:00

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d7/c4/31/d7c431ca6d050cb8dbd827e3ea7b7a64.jpg

Ocean1
19th August 2017, 18:15
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d7/c4/31/d7c431ca6d050cb8dbd827e3ea7b7a64.jpg

Said the whining bitch that doesn't bother voting.

Akzle
19th August 2017, 19:24
Said the whining bitch that doesn't bother voting.

name one politco that ever achieved anything ever

sidecar bob
19th August 2017, 19:45
name one politco that ever achieved anything ever

I rest my case :facepalm:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carless_days_in_New_Zealand

Akzle
19th August 2017, 20:02
I rest my case :facepalm:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carless_days_in_New_Zealand

yeah. cos nobody had two sets of plates, or two vehicles to get around that shit.
effective as.

try again.

mashman
19th August 2017, 20:14
Said the winning bitch that doesn't bother voting.

Iza gonna vote like a good citizen this year.