PDA

View Full Version : Greets from Dunners

FatAsstronaut
1st September 2005, 18:51
Heya folks! Thought I'd finally bite the bullet and join up here, so here's a quick post to say hi!

I've been reading these forums for a while now, but thought I'd join up so I can vent out the occasional rambling/near death experience, post how envious I am over you guys and gals bikes etc.
I'm just starting out as a wannabe biker myself, down here in sunny (ahem) Dunedin. I hope to see some of you locals out and about, make sure yas wave as I nervously make my way along the road (or gutter, whatever the case may be!) :ride:

HDTboy
1st September 2005, 19:33
G'day, I like your name tis amusing

mstriumph
1st September 2005, 19:37
waytogoooooo & welcome :ride: ! don't sweat it - everyone starts somewhere.

DemonWolf
1st September 2005, 19:41
Gidday.. and welcome to KB =)

thehollowmen
1st September 2005, 22:57
Welcome to the madhouse.

There are a few dunners / otago people here.
Are you coming to the pissed penguin?

zadok
1st September 2005, 23:03
Welcome. Glad you eventually joined.

scumdog
2nd September 2005, 02:31
Welcome to the loony-bin, you'll enjoy it (if you're insane) and you'll learn nothing about tolerance, self control, respect for others opinions or anything else worthwhile and you'll find this site sucks time like a black hole!!!

Rashika
2nd September 2005, 05:39
Welcome to the big mad nuthouse!

magg
2nd September 2005, 14:16
HEYA! Good to have another local in here. ;)

Virago
2nd September 2005, 17:11
Yeehah! Another Dunners lad - we'll soon have enough for some organised rides :ride:

Welcome aboard, this is a great place to waste time!

FatAsstronaut
2nd September 2005, 17:38
Cheers for the warm welcomes y'all :hug:

we'll soon have enough for some organised rides

Hell yeah, count me in! You veterens can show me all the locals tricks, like where the best Otago rides are, how to heat ya pie on the exhaust without burning it, etc. :hitcher:

Ixion
2nd September 2005, 17:39
Cheers for the warm welcomes y'all :hug:

Hell yeah, count me in! You veterens can show me all the locals tricks, like where the best Otago rides are, how to heat ya pie on the exhaust without burning it, etc. :hitcher:

'Tis not burning that is teh problem, it is stopping the damn thing falling off.

Jabez
3rd September 2005, 20:04
Welcome FatAsstronaut.....:)