PDA

View Full Version : OK, fess up time...

Hitcher
20th January 2004, 11:02
The Dominion Post this morning had an article about the missing Harley Davidson billboard near Ngauranga Gorge. 12m by 3m apparently. Nicked over Christmas...

Whodunnit??
:whistle:

LB
20th January 2004, 17:23
Shit, I didn't realise they were onto me......sshhhhh

Timber020
20th January 2004, 18:02
The whole thing was stolen, the only thing left was a large oil stain and the nails that held it up (underengineered yet with 3mm thick chrome). ;)

mangell6
20th January 2004, 19:04
How long ago was Christmas and they've only just noticed . . .

Hitcher
21st January 2004, 07:54
Shit, I didn't realise they were onto me......sshhhhh
So what part of your house measures 12m by 3m?
:eek:

Big Dog
22nd January 2004, 17:30
So what part of your house measures 12m by 3m?
:eek:
.... duh.....Bedroom ceiling? :bleh:

Hitcher
23rd January 2004, 08:14
.... duh.....Bedroom ceiling? :bleh:
Sweet dreams, your Majesty!
:eek5:

LB
23rd January 2004, 14:47
Hey Hitcher (notice how I ignore the grubby comments about my bedroom ceiling…..if anything was up there it would be Ben Bostrom!!!!) - did you park on The Terrace today, in the dip at the top of Woodward Street??

Hitcher
23rd January 2004, 15:09
Hey Hitcher (notice how I ignore the grubby comments about my bedroom ceiling…..if anything was up there it would be Ben Bostrom!!!!) - did you park on The Terrace today, in the dip at the top of Woodward Street??
Certainly did. Gorgeous, isn't it?
:msn-wink:

LB
23rd January 2004, 18:42
I walked past it this morning, and ALMOST left my card on it. Then I thought "shit, if it's not him, whoever it is will think this is a chat-up line". Then thought "well, he may be cute". Then thought "oh yeah, but I'm married". Then thought "hurry up and get back to work you stupid bitch".

The Harley parked next to it belongs to a mate of mine.

Oh yes, your bike did look good.... :niceone: