PDA

View Full Version : New guy from Auckland (LTPC)

LTPC
28th March 2014, 22:27
Hi everyone, thought I'd post here quickly before I start my build thread.

I bought my first motorcycle (a bandit 250) at the beginning of the year and have loved riding it to and from uni each day. However, given the bikes age, it's started to look a bit shabby so I've decided to completely strip and refurb it. It will be getting a fresh paint job and a good mechanical go over with the aim of getting it running and looking like new again. Hopefully I'll learn a lot about working on bikes as well.

Anyway I'm sure these forums will have lots of useful info and I'm bound to have a few stupid questions to ask along the way so bare with me haha.

Akzle
29th March 2014, 18:26
uni students get paid too much.

Laava
29th March 2014, 19:51
Stupid questions=nil
Stupid answers=1
I'd say you are on a win already!
Oh and welcome to the forum. Put your gumboots on, you will be wading through a lot of shit.

Akzle
30th March 2014, 06:19
oh laava!
Butthurt much, that my life is more beneficial to YOUR society than your existence is?
:girlfight:

Laava
30th March 2014, 13:47
oh laava!
Butthurt much, that my life is more beneficial to YOUR society than your existence is?
:girlfight:

Gumboots? Better make them waders LTPC!

LTPC
30th March 2014, 14:40
Stupid questions=nil
Stupid answers=1
I'd say you are on a win already!
Oh and welcome to the forum. Put your gumboots on, you will be wading through a lot of shit.

Haha thanks. I've been reading the forums for a while so have already been preparing myself for some shit wading.