PDA

View Full Version : Parole Board - highest kill rate by any organisation

MD
1st April 2014, 17:16
Today's news made me wonder what single organisation would be responsible for the most murders and serious crimes being committed in New Zealand. Black Power, Mongrel Mob may spring to mind first. But, my opinion only of course, is our wonderful Parole Board can lay claim to being responsible for more murders, rapes and serious crimes being committed than any other organisation in NZ.

Another example this week of their piss poor decision making.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/9889045/Terror-spree-suspect-on-parole

Nowadays company directors are held to account for bad management and can end up in jail for causing simple monetary losses. Doctors do their best to save lives but god help them if they get it wrong and face investigations, sacking and public shaming. Whereas Parole Board members still seem to be above reproach, beyond scrutiny and answerable to ... no one? What a job description that must read with no mention of any form of performance reviews. Where do I apply?

haydes55
1st April 2014, 17:34
NZTA

Or who ever the fuck issues licenses.

Tazz
1st April 2014, 17:38
That was a friends little sister. Absolutely unreal. Those other two were very 'lucky' to get away alive it seems.

Just heard on the radio he's had surgery due to dog wounds from his arrest. Why bother on a piece of shit like that. Should have thrown a fucking match at him when he was pouring petrol on himself.

I don't know if it's the parole systems 'fault'. It obviously wouldn't of happened if he was left to serve his full term but from whatever info reporters can currently find he wasn't locked up for being violent (maybe that came from being locked up? who knows) and it's not like someone sits there and tells you they plan to do things like this.

MD
1st April 2014, 18:21
I don't know if it's the parole systems 'fault'. It obviously wouldn't of happened if he was left to serve his full term but from whatever info reporters can currently find he wasn't locked up for being violent (maybe that came from being locked up? who knows) and it's not like someone sits there and tells you they plan to do things like this.

Good point. In this case, maybe he had no history to indicate harm. I'm not expecting them to be psychic but over the years they sure have let people out early with a history of violence. One of the saddest I remember was a repeat rapist let out about 10 years ago who promptly raped and killed an old lady in her 80s in Levin (Otaki?). A blind person could see the signals this creep would reoffend. Sadly no blind people were on the panel that day.

SMOKEU
1st April 2014, 19:05
That's the aim of the "justice" system, to turn ordinary people into criminals, while the real criminals are set free to roam the streets making life hell for ordinary citizens.

People like that should be hanged, drawn and quartered.

Woodman
1st April 2014, 20:23
Its always someone elses fault.:baby:

oneofsix
1st April 2014, 20:38

A very poor example. He had been out for five of the nine months, only had four months of his total sentence left. Wasn't originally locked up for violence. His parole basically said no mind altering substances. Nah they didn't screw up from the "evidence" in the article, they did what they should given the information they had.

oldrider
1st April 2014, 22:10
Today's news made me wonder what single organisation would be responsible for the most murders and serious crimes being committed in New Zealand. Black Power, Mongrel Mob may spring to mind first. But, my opinion only of course, is our wonderful Parole Board can lay claim to being responsible for more murders, rapes and serious crimes being committed than any other organisation in NZ.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/9889045/Terror-spree-suspect-on-parole

Nowadays company directors are held to account for bad management and can end up in jail for causing simple monetary losses. Doctors do their best to save lives but god help them if they get it wrong and face investigations, sacking and public shaming. Whereas Parole Board members still seem to be above reproach, beyond scrutiny and answerable to ... no one? What a job description that must read with no mention of any form of performance reviews. Where do I apply?

Thats my reaction too every time I hear about these parole board releasees going bad ... where is their accountability! :rolleyes:

Akzle
2nd April 2014, 05:35
fucking cagers.

MisterD
2nd April 2014, 07:19
Be thankful for this man:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Qy4iftwk5JM/TI6HtrU847I/AAAAAAAAJQo/OG5geZbgq6E/s1600/4124690.jpg

u4ea
2nd April 2014, 07:28
that's the aim of the "justice" system, to turn ordinary people into criminals, while the real criminals are set free to roam the streets making life hell for ordinary citizens.

People like that should be hanged, drawn and quartered.

.............agreed

willytheekid
2nd April 2014, 08:03
Easy fix....every fucker they deem "safe to release back into the public"...can spend the first month living in there house's!

...let THEM live with these fucking animals!:mad:

ps...so sorry to hear Tazz...send our thoughts to the family mate

rustyrobot
2nd April 2014, 08:56
This is such a heinous crime and total tragedy for the family of that murdered woman.

I agree that the parole board should be accountable for this sort of thing, and who knows what goes on behind the scenes - they may well be. But would an extra 5 months have made any difference to this guy? It might have been different people who suffered because of him, but I doubt that 5 months incarceration would have changed him for the better.

Not that I'm saying he should have been let out - just that blaming it on the parole board, and not the fuckknuckle that actually did this, is a distraction.