PDA

View Full Version : Royal watcher

Robbo
7th April 2014, 17:50
Mmmm! Those are'nt bad legs, i think i've just become a Royal Watcher. :eek5:

R650R
7th April 2014, 19:13
I don't think there worth sitting through all the blah blah coverage though... That cheeky fecker We Willy Jnr of whatever is name is, he's flashing a middle finger at us all! Maybe the photographer whistled lol

The Reibz
7th April 2014, 19:20
I was at government house this afternoon for the welcome. Can confirm she was the best thing to look at as we stood at attention in the pissing down rain

caseye
7th April 2014, 19:22
I was at government house this afternoon for the welcome. Can confirm she was the best thing to look at as we stood at attention in the pissing down rain

You lucky barsteward you, she is a good looking lass and she does it so well, reckon we should only agree to staying with the monarchy if she becomes our Queen, to hell with the old hag that charlie rides.

AllanB
7th April 2014, 19:29
Royal up-skirt!

Robbo
7th April 2014, 19:44
I don't think there worth sitting through all the blah blah coverage though... That cheeky fecker We Willy Jnr of whatever is name is, he's flashing a middle finger at us all! Maybe the photographer whistled lol

No, i think he's saying "guess where this fingers been" :bleh:

Akzle
7th April 2014, 21:04
wouldnt it be hilarious (hello mi5) if they crashed in a tunnel...

george formby
7th April 2014, 21:08
Royal up-skirt!

I keep seeing head lines on the interwebs "What Kate is wearing!" Not a knicker shot or hint of suspender top in sight. Not even a bit of bra frill. Rubbish coverage.

awa355
8th April 2014, 07:00
, to hell with the old hag that charlie rides.

Which one??

http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w420/awa355/prince.png

Robbo
8th April 2014, 07:41
Royal up-skirt!

I'm sure we could better these with a couple of NZ's windy days while she is on tour here. :msn-wink:

kevfromcoro
8th April 2014, 08:08
Which one??

Christ... shes seen a few hot summers hasn't she....

Banditbandit
8th April 2014, 09:01
Mmmm! Those are'nt bad legs, i think i've just become a Royal Watcher. :eek5:

Yeah mate - they'd keep your neck warm ...