Brian d marge
11th April 2014, 18:37
Its just down the road from me and I think I have posted photos before

it REALLY is a family thing

Soo cool

Stephen

ps its called Bucket racing in NZ ahahahahahaaaaa

ppps I LOVE these guys !!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pcpAtE_fNO8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Drew
11th April 2014, 18:41
You guys too old to supply links?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUeN8bBphF8

Looks like bucket racing with fairings to me. What is it you want people to do here?

Shaun Harris
11th April 2014, 18:56
You guys too old to supply links?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUeN8bBphF8

Looks like bucket racing with fairings to me. What is it you want people to do here?

Yes! and nothing. Just look and enjoy, there may actually be some young young folk on here some times looking Drew

Drew
11th April 2014, 18:58
Yes! and nothing. Just look and enjoy, there may actually be some young young folk on here some times looking DrewI fucken hope not, have you seen the dribble that just you and I have contributed?

WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!!!

Shaun Harris
11th April 2014, 18:59

Soo cool

Stephen

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pcpAtE_fNO8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

what has this to do with the Kayo racing man?

Shaun Harris
11th April 2014, 19:00
I fucken hope not, have you seen the dribble that just you and I have contributed?

WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!!!

hahaha FACT is true bike fans look in all the time and that does mean KIDS! So fuk off an fuk up -unt, haha I still have no licence

Drew
11th April 2014, 19:01
I somehow doubt, the good people of 'The Offspring' actually endorse that video Brian. (Can I call you Brian?)

Brian d marge
11th April 2014, 20:15
what has this to do with the Kayo racing man?

Lots

but Ive said all before so wont waste any more time on it .

Stephen

Shaun Harris
11th April 2014, 20:46
Lots

but Ive said all before so wont waste any more time on it .

Stephen

I am slow at listening some times dude.

Brian d marge
11th April 2014, 21:31
I somehow doubt, the good people of 'The Offspring' actually endorse that video Brian. (Can I call you Brian?)
Who are "the offspring " Anything after the carpenters and anytinyones after I married my wife , I have no knowledge of!

Im away from Motorbikes for 3 weeks , off to NZ to look at some property and some bunny hunting ( virgin with a bow )

then when I get back Ill have an ask around, if I remember , but the Vid I posted is pretty much the scene here , Just around corner from me. Those Minigp run in the same meets and are stepping stones to the Moto3 class

Most families have a Van and use it like a shed , with everything inside to set up a pit area , bbq etc then they have a fun day out , similar to VMX scene in NZ . IF young Takahiro san sticks with it , just trade up bike , until the circuit changes and you become right into it.

Stephen

Shaun Harris
11th April 2014, 21:38
Who are "the offspring " Anything after the carpenters and anytinyones after I married my wife , I have no knowledge of!

Im away from Motorbikes for 3 weeks , off to NZ to look at some property and some bunny hunting ( virgin with a bow )

then when I get back Ill have an ask around, if I remember , but the Vid I posted is pretty much the scene here , Just around corner from me. Those Minigp run in the same meets and are stepping stones to the Moto3 class

Most families have a Van and use it like a shed , with everything inside to set up a pit area , bbq etc then they have a fun day out , similar to VMX scene in NZ . IF young Takahiro san sticks with it , just trade up bike , until the circuit changes and you become right into it.

Stephen

would like to meet you when you get out here buddy

Mental Trousers
11th April 2014, 22:24
They had brolly girls!! BROLLY GIRLS!! Dammit, that's racing.

Shaun Harris
11th April 2014, 22:33
They had brolly girls!! BROLLY GIRLS!! Dammit, that's racing.

mmmmmmmm Petite Asian ones

Shaun Harris
11th April 2014, 22:35

Stephen

I have spent about 2 hours watching these mimi gp bikes racing around the world tonight, man they are seriously popular and look really cool, I really like the Kayo bikes with up side down forks etc very cool

skippa1
12th April 2014, 06:33

Soo cool

Stephen

how do they see?

Shaun Harris
12th April 2014, 07:27
how do they see?

Do we actually know each other skippa1?

skippa1
12th April 2014, 08:26
Do we actually know each other skippa1?
No idea....do we?

Shaun Harris
12th April 2014, 08:57
No idea....do we?

Just we both from New Plymouth so I have no idea with your sign in name, maybe a coffee some time man?

skippa1
12th April 2014, 11:08
Just we both from New Plymouth so I have no idea with your sign in name, maybe a coffee some time man?
I've only been in NP for a year. Coffees good

Shaun Harris
12th April 2014, 11:26
I've only been in NP for a year. Coffees good

28D Glen Almond st for instant home, or meet down town some time for a real one. Text or call me mate