PDA

View Full Version : hello

svs
21st January 2004, 13:26
Just found the site about a week ago. Amazing what you find when you start looking.

Current bike is SV650S which is being race prepped due to increasing likelyhood of running out of points :(. Raced Supersport RGV250 once upon a time in Scotland. Fell off lots.

May have met some of you (lynda?) once or twice on runs over the rimutakas.

jrandom
21st January 2004, 14:13
Welcome to the asylum.

LB
21st January 2004, 17:17
May have met some of you (lynda?) once or twice on runs over the rimutakas.
Hi SVS - yes, I believe we have met!! Welcome to the KB site, and see you on the hill some time.

mangell6
21st January 2004, 20:21
Lynda - Who haven't you met?? :laugh:

SVS - Welcome we are a friendly opinionated bunch who get on well, most of the time.

Mike

curious george
21st January 2004, 20:37
Raced an RGV? I'm down in Wellington this weekend, got any good tips?
Maybe Mr Mellon could use some help with his TZR. :eek: The trouble he's had.....
If you are keen for a ride sometime next week, give us a bell

boris
22nd January 2004, 06:15
Welcome.i have a (from the USA)Clymer manual for 1999-2002 sv650s for sale $50.If your intrested.I live in waikanae.so if you would like i would drop it off to you.

boris

svs
22nd January 2004, 09:04
Raced an RGV? I'm down in Wellington this weekend, got any good tips?
Maybe Mr Mellon could use some help with his TZR. :eek: The trouble he's had.....
If you are keen for a ride sometime next week, give us a bell

Don't fall off :)

Seriously, that bike could go round corners faster than I could, but tended to blow up too often.

LB
22nd January 2004, 15:55
SVS: you don't sometimes park in Lambton Quay near Stout Street do you? Is your SV blue?

jrandom
22nd January 2004, 16:00

(ahem)

(AHEM!)

Oh really?

Not that I'm claiming infallibility or anything, but didn't I warn you about that TZR, MrMelon, didn't I warn you...

svs
22nd January 2004, 20:17
SVS: you don't sometimes park in Lambton Quay near Stout Street do you? Is your SV blue?

not me. got free basement parking off grey st :)