PDA

View Full Version : Best place / site to buy off road gear in NZ???

Alpha Solo
3rd September 2005, 15:37
Best place / site to buy off road gear in NZ???

Anyone got any recommendations ?

There must be somewhere in NZ that is cheaper than the US (including shipping!) I wanna keep my dollars local.

:ride:

Motu
3rd September 2005, 17:38
End of season specials at Motomail,that's where most of my gear comes from - off road motorcycling is a very trendy affair,all your mates laugh if you haven't got the latest bike or gear.For those of us who don't give a shit what looks good....them's the times to buy.

Alpha Solo
5th September 2005, 16:20
Cheers Motu,

I dont give a shit what I look like eithier - I just wanna Im just annoyed when I find out that it's cheaper to get new gear and get it sent over from the states and it's still cheaper than it is to buy it here in NZ.

I'd rather put my dollars in a Kiwi owned shop... and not have to wait for weeks....

Anyone else got any ideas?

tlronny
3rd October 2005, 11:36
The reason there havent been many replies is probably due to the fact that there arent any !
Could I suggest Trademe ??

Cary
4th October 2005, 13:05
The reason there havent been many replies is probably due to the fact that there arent any !
Could I suggest Trademe ??

Good advice.

Motomail does have good specials and another to try is

http://www.dirtbike.co.nz/ for online shop, v.good service.

shop around is best bet.

cheese
4th October 2005, 15:18
Motomail is dam good. they have some nice gear and big specials at the mo cause of the 06 range is about to be released.

avgas
4th October 2005, 15:38
Most of the end-of-season stuff at motomail is really good price (50-60% off).
There is also a bikeshop on the shore that had some cheap motoX gear.
Barry's Point road somewhere

Alpha Solo
5th October 2005, 08:39
Thanks all !

Getting my kit together now !!!

DirtMad
9th October 2005, 21:20
i second www.dirtbike.com , good prices and EXCELLENT service Ive received from those guys ;-)