PDA

View Full Version : Ludicrous motorbike

bungbung
21st January 2004, 13:50
I found this on b3ta, swedish eh? that doesn't necessarily explain things...

>> Ludicrous motorbike <<
Monster trucks make you look like a real man.
Why not convert your motorbike the same way?
The answer is here: It will make you look like
a tiny wee child, particularly since it needs
stabilisers to stay upright. Jessies.

http://www.uq.net.au/~zzlhiess/Big%20Toe.htm

jrandom
21st January 2004, 14:16
To paraphrase Dave Barry, I have to point out that 'The Ludicrous Motorbikes' would be an excellent name for a rock band.

Also, the low-quality photoshopping of those pics leads one to suspect that there are far too many long, boring evenings up there in Sweden and not enough nubile Swedish maidens to enliven them.

Hitcher
21st January 2004, 15:25
Dang! This looks like something Cletus and Billy-Bob knocked together in a shed in tractor-pulling country...
:shit:

wkid_one
21st January 2004, 16:41
To paraphrase Dave Barry, I have to point out that 'The Ludicrous Motorbikes' would be an excellent name for a rock band.

Also, the low-quality photoshopping of those pics leads one to suspect that there are far too many long, boring evenings up there in Sweden and not enough nubile Swedish maidens to enliven them.
Actually - it is a real life bike - saw it on the discovery channel.....bloody stupid if you ask me

What?
21st January 2004, 19:10
Actually - it is a real life bike - saw it on the discovery channel.....bloody stupid if you ask me
So true. And too stupid for words. Much like Volvos...

Marmoot
22nd January 2004, 13:22
What about a MEGABLADE? Do you fancy a MEGABLADE? Come, take a look at the MEGABLADE.
DAMMIT, THAT IS NOT A BLADE!!! :angry2:
Pic & Spec of the MEGABLADE (http://www.westfield-sportscars.co.uk/megablade.htm)

riffer
22nd January 2004, 13:30
What about a MEGABLADE?

Hmmm. Interesting. I have a friend that has a seven with the Toyota FXGT motor hotted up to about 200hp. The Fireblade would probably be heaps faster even though there's not as much power.

Those Seven's are FAST!

Motoracer
22nd January 2004, 14:14
Hmmm. Interesting. I have a friend that has a seven with the Toyota FXGT motor hotted up to about 200hp. The Fireblade would probably be heaps faster even though there's not as much power.

Those Seven's are FAST!

I don't know man. It doesn't have the hp nor the torque so I would have to wonder how good it will be. They should have stuck a ZX12's engine with a turbo kit in it. That would rock!

jrandom
22nd January 2004, 14:21
What about a MEGABLADE?

'sfunny, I remember when Westfield started making the Megabusa (was it in 2000 or so?) the motor noters for the car mags test-drove it and raved on about how quick and nimble it was, etc, etc.

I wondered at the time what they'd think about the *bike*.

riffer
22nd January 2004, 22:00
I wondered at the time what they'd think about the *bike*.

Nah mate, they'd probably be shitting themselves trying to achieve the Hyabusa equivalent of a full four wheel drift on a fast corner.