PDA

View Full Version : Suzuki gsx-e 750

julien
21st April 2014, 17:16
After one year in new zealand for travel and work i need to go back in france, I sell my bike bought since november. I change the two tires the last week and the chain too (invoice of 920$ from the suzuki shop) new batterie, new tension regulator (130$+250$), i sell this one with the W.O.F till August and the Reg finish the 16 june. the bike is avalaible in few week, i leave New Zealand in the beginning of june. I can send pictures if you need. 296368296369296366296367

unstuck
22nd April 2014, 06:33
Bump for this, Nice bike. Only ever owned the 550 model, but that was a great bike. Looks real good nick for its age.:Punk::Punk:

Tigadee
22nd April 2014, 16:01
Hey, me old bike! You must have bought it off the guy who bought it from me.

Good to see it's done some distance (about 10k) since I last had it. It's a great bike with good engine, comfortable and stable (it's not a featherweight!). As it's narrow, it gets through traffic easily. Great colour too (to me)...

I did find out thanks to this bike that I'm not built for clip-on handle bars! :laugh: And it owed me for new brake discs and pads, and fuses.

New tyres, aye? Yeah, the old ones were OK but not great (Shinko or some such and quite old), so it was more than due for new ones. I think the old rear tyre may even have been a cruiser tyre!

julien
22nd April 2014, 19:02
Hey, me old bike! You must have bought it off the guy who bought it from me.

Good to see it's done some distance (about 10k) since I last had it. It's a great bike with good engine, comfortable and stable (it's not a featherweight!). As it's narrow, it gets through traffic easily. Great colour too (to me)...

I did find out thanks to this bike that I'm not built for clip-on handle bars! :laugh: And it owed me for new brake discs and pads, and fuses.

New tyres, aye? Yeah, the old ones were OK but not great (Shinko or some such and quite old), so it was more than due for new ones. I think the old rear tyre may even have been a cruiser tyre!

Really tigadee , its funny New Zealand its a very small country, when you have own this bike ? yeah it look like small but it heavy ! i think the brake disc need to change in the next 2k or somethink like this, but the fuse was ok, when i buy this one the tyre was michelin with maybe 2mm on the front and 4 at the back, now was new and it so good in the road in the south island ! :eek:

Tigadee
23rd April 2014, 15:25
Really tigadee , its funny New Zealand its a very small country, when you have own this bike ? yeah it look like small but it heavy !

Alo! Ca va?

Hope you had a good time here in NZ...

i think the brake disc need to change in the next 2k or somethink like this, but the fuse was ok, when i buy this one the tyre was michelin with maybe 2mm on the front and 4 at the back, now was new and it so good in the road in the south island !

Really? Discs need changing so soon? :shit: You or the owner before you must have liked using the brakes a lot!

:yes: Good to know the bike served you well! I only had it a short time.