PDA

View Full Version : MSW (Motorcycle Safety Wear)

Virago
4th September 2005, 00:02
Ladies,

Mrs V is a keen pillion, and we like travelling together as a team. Her build is very short, but very curvy. As a result, she can't get riding gear to fit off the peg.

I spotted an ad in Bikemart for MSW in Auckland, who apparently make customised women's riding gear.

Has anybody here used them - are they okay?

Obviously we'd be looking at mail order, so any recommendations would be appreciated.

Cheers

loosebruce
4th September 2005, 01:54
Hey ya.

Quite a few peeps i know have used Kerri at MSW for whatever there need be, repairing (myself inculded) resizing (myself soon to be inculded) and custom fitting (myself again if i dont lay off the pies), shes pretty on to it and does good work, safe too, been there tested it and it works, she can get pretty busy at times and i think she works on her own, so turn around time might be a little longer, but give her a call and find out, there are a few other joints that do custom l;eathers but i'd give my $$$$ to Kerri.

bluninja
4th September 2005, 04:01
Yup, I used Kerri, for my 2 piece. The suit has been down the track a few times on front and back but is pretty much all together. She's a really nice lady to deal with. As far as timescales....she's faster than some big made to measure producers in Europe.

Two Smoker
4th September 2005, 11:13
Kerri is awesome!!! and she knows whats she's doing... i had previously been going to another place to get my leathers restitched, this time i went to Kerri, she did them (quick too i might add) and i crashed, and they didnt come apart!!! She knows all the secrets of which make strong leathers able to be crashed over and over again...

curious george
4th September 2005, 13:06
I've had some stuff done there too.
Good job, on time, nice lady.
I would be very careful with your measurements... but she can always adjust things if it's not right

enigma51
4th September 2005, 13:12
?Yip she is pretty good and not to expensive either so go for it

SixPackBack
4th September 2005, 13:20
Kerry gets my vote......goes the extra mile!

Big Dave
4th September 2005, 19:17
Yep - big ups. Always 1st rate service and quality.
(and in the useless information category - her sister Sally lays out and designs the Bike Mart wot you saw the advert in)

Mrs V would benefit from a fitting however - can't find an excuse to come up?

Virago
4th September 2005, 21:47
Thanks for the feedback guys - will follow this up. :niceone: