PDA

View Full Version : The real meaning of Dangerous

Rashika
4th September 2005, 10:23
hmm well as the name implies Dangerous REALLY does live up to his name.

Okay set the scene....
Have to pick up a new bike (oooo ahhhh oooo) and it is wet, not heavy wet but shitty, drizzelly, cant see for 20 metres kinda crap.

So options: can take van and literally pick up bike and cart back to christchurch from Fairlie (couple hours away)....boring!
Can take truck and one of us rides back the bike....boring!
Can take Firestorm 2up, then ride both bikes back, along with a mate on her 1200 Bandit who's keen....like that option!

So FINALLY convince Dangerous that the last option is really the only one, especially as both the females riders were keen....he didn't wanna appear like a REAL Woos, so allows himself to be convinced :devil2:

So met up at Rolleston servo, met up with Jimmie who was keen to say hello (nice to met you too Jimmie :Punk: ) and then headed off.
About NOW is when the real meaning of Dangerous comes in...

Dangerous is...

....Doing wheelies 2up at EVERY intersection between Chch and Fairlie, especially in the rain
...gettin knee done at certain spots??!@!!!!@#$$^ :shit:
....and those clutchless gear changes were damn interesting
...not to mention trying to kill those Magpies at >100km is just a little scary :2guns:
...and I find BOTH hands on the bars works really well into the corners!

after that shattering experience....we all made it down there safely, picked up my new baby and toddled back home, managing to be caught on video along the way apparently...luckily NOT cop video, just Dangerous's
...very odd to see ones self riding :o
but I guess the pink shirt kinda gave away that it was a female, and kinda funny how I can see the huge grin on my face as well after i figured out what he was doing on the side of the road :woohoo:

great day...given the crap weather and the horrendous winds coming back...always a good day with a new toy tho!

zadok
4th September 2005, 10:30
Sounds great. Must see the pics of your new toy.

Coyote
4th September 2005, 11:06
Sounds like fun :2thumbsup

Kickaha
4th September 2005, 11:29
So FINALLY convince Dangerous that the last option is really the only one, especially as both the females riders were keen....he didn't wanna appear like a REAL Woos, so allows himself to be convinced :devil2:

To late we already know that he is :yes:

Dangerous is...

....Doing wheelies 2up at EVERY intersection between Chch and Fairlie, especially in the rain

Musta been all the extra weight he was carrying on the back :lol:

best way of changing up if you can do it right

always a good day with a new toy tho!

And who's the sad bastard who's going to clean it for you? :laugh:

enigma51
4th September 2005, 11:51
best way of changing up if you can do it right

Easy
1. Place boot under gear lever
2. Close the throttle slightly so that its not pulling anymore
3. Move foot in upwards direction
4. Open throttle.

But in saying that I have been told you need a close ration gearbox or something like that. I dont know all my road bikes use to be able to do it.

Ms Piggy
4th September 2005, 11:51
Must've been out to impress the girlies I reckon ;)

enigma51
4th September 2005, 11:52
Must've been out to impress the girlies I reckon ;)
Yip and its called testosterone (Dont know how spell) :spudflip:

Rashika
4th September 2005, 12:01
Musta been all the extra weight he was carrying on the back :lol::
what extra weight? :Oi:
....and dont you be going down THAT road Kickaha :nono: cos life could be made EXTREMELY uncomfortable for you :ar15:

definately aint no sad bastards here, not after gaining 3 new bikes yesterday and besides I clean my own bike...fullstop!

Riff Raff
4th September 2005, 12:59
Congrats on the new bike!! FFS don't let Dangrous ride the new beast tho!!!

Kickaha
4th September 2005, 16:14
what extra weight? :Oi:
....and dont you be going down THAT road Kickaha :nono: cos life could be made EXTREMELY uncomfortable for you :ar15:

Im'm about as scared of you as I am of Dangerous beating me on the bucket, errrrrrrr so that'd be not at all then :finger:

definately aint no sad bastards here, not after gaining 3 new bikes yesterday and besides I clean my own bike...fullstop!

Ah sorry I thought Dangerous would be doing that as you'd be to busy cooking and cleaning and doing other women's work :lol:

Sniper
4th September 2005, 16:24
Interesting, lol. I saw your bike on the way back from Biff's. Damn nice Rashika!!

Riff Raff
4th September 2005, 16:28
Ah sorry I thought Dangerous would be doing that as you'd be to busy cooking and cleaning and doing other women's work :lol:

Crikey Kickaha, you got a death wish or something? Comments like that will make a Eunuch of you!! I can help you with that Rashika if you want...

Im'm about as scared of you as I am of Dangerous beating me on the bucket, errrrrrrr so that'd be not at all then :finger: :

Bet you're scared of me tho..... snip, snip

dangerous
4th September 2005, 18:02
Dangerous is...

...gettin knee done at certain spots??!@!!!!@#$$^ :shit:
...not to mention trying to kill those Magpies at >100km is just a little scary :2guns:
...and I find BOTH hands on the bars works really well into the corners!

Ohhh crap........ dident I show you a two up stoppie, next time aye :devil2:

To late we already know that he is :yes:

Musta been all the extra weight he was carrying on the back :lol:

Im'm about as scared of you as I am of Dangerous beating me on the bucket, errrrrrrr so that'd be not at all then :finger:

Mate.... you like living on the edge dont ya :Punk:

Interesting, lol. I saw your bike on the way back from Biff's. Damn nice Rashika!!
Well why dident ya stop in ya pillock :ride:

Rashika
4th September 2005, 20:48
Crikey Kickaha, you got a death wish or something? Comments like that will make a Eunuch of you!! I can help you with that Rashika if you want...

Bet you're scared of me tho..... snip, snip
:devil2: I LIKE IT!!! mmmm yep I really do :niceone:

Rashika
5th September 2005, 07:32

yep....just remember you said that...I have a looooooong memory and a camera...and now have absolutely no qualms about posting any... er um... lets just say *interesting* pics....and DO believe that they will happen at some point :shifty:

yeah but ya see I'm so damn fast at all that shit that I still have time to do the *cough* so-called 'Bloke' stuff too :devil2:
...just dunno how you guys cant handle it all as well, guess it just aint possible with all that testosterone floating around, can only concentrate on one thing at a time :whistle:

Rashika
5th September 2005, 07:34
Ohhh crap........ dident I show you a two up stoppie, next time aye :devil2:

NEXT TIME???????? there will be one??

:rofl:

actually it wasn't really that bad, kinda fun actually :2thumbsup