PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to KB Bayrider

Firefight
4th September 2005, 17:22
hey Murray, good to see you have joined up to KB, big welcome from me and my Mrs, :ride: Murrays part of the team at Bayride Motorcycles in Tauranga, They hooked me up with my third new R6 and a nice 250 for my wife..

Welcome Murray :woohoo:

Firefight :ride:

zeRax
4th September 2005, 18:21
r6 for me too please~

Sniper
4th September 2005, 19:38
Welcome Bayrider.

Good to see there are great guys out there. BTW, dont give zeRax anything

sels1
4th September 2005, 21:47
welcome aboard the site Bayrider :ride:

zadok
4th September 2005, 22:54
Welcome to K.B. Must be nice riding to work and back from Kati on a shop bike of your choice. :ride:
I still remember walking passed Pink & Collisons(?) and admiring the Honda 4's in the window. They were on Cameron Rd not far from the Tauranga Primary School. (I lived around the corner in Arundel St)

Skunk Control
5th September 2005, 07:08
Hi Welcome :ride:

old farts
5th September 2005, 08:04
Good-day Bayrider and welcome :ride:

Bayrider
6th September 2005, 07:32
Thanks to all who have welcomed me aboard KB, I hope that I may be of some help to anyone who needs it, don't hestitate to ask.

It's what KB is all about is'nt it?

I do have the luxury of trying out many bikes, and it is fun, the only trouble being realistic, is that you never really get familiar with riding just the one.

Anyway thanks again to all who have replied and we'll keeps in touch again.

regards Murray

Ricamortise
6th September 2005, 11:06
hey Murray, good to see you have joined up to KB, big welcome from me and my Mrs, :ride: Murrays part of the team at Bayride Motorcycles in Tauranga, They hooked me up with my third new R6 and a nice 250 for my wife..

Welcome Murray :woohoo:

Firefight :ride:

Was it a black R6?????????

Thanks to all who have welcomed me aboard KB, I hope that I may be of some help to anyone who needs it, don't hestitate to ask.

It's what KB is all about is'nt it?

I do have the luxury of trying out many bikes, and it is fun, the only trouble being realistic, is that you never really get familiar with riding just the one.

Anyway thanks again to all who have replied and we'll keeps in touch again.

regards Murray

Good to see you in here Murray........Haven't seen Stef for a while...... :sherlock:

Bayrider
6th September 2005, 17:47
Ha Ha, no it wasn't black, but as you will already know we did have one, and Mmmmmm, Stef has been on the rather quiet side lately.