PDA

View Full Version : How to fish like a sick cunt

The Reibz
1st May 2014, 19:29
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ob5l1lkV-pg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pumped my adrenaline up a little bit

Erelyes
1st May 2014, 19:35
"How long is your rod"

What fishing's all about, yeah?

Someone needs to mix this up with Trent from Punchy.

unstuck
1st May 2014, 19:38
Those waves would have missed them, if they were wearing high-viz.:weird:

mashman
1st May 2014, 20:08
http://media0.giphy.com/media/5sZGdcOyrom64/giphy.gif

george formby
1st May 2014, 22:17
Your title sums it up perfectly.

There are rod holders concreted in at the end of the Karikari Peninsula for LBG. Marlin specifically.:blink:

The Reibz
1st May 2014, 22:40
Your title sums it up perfectly.

There are rod holders concreted in at the end of the Karikari Peninsula for LBG. Marlin specifically.:blink:

I love it ay.

Mate drops rod and gets washed off the rock by a wave. Runs over and picks up rod to play the fish only to be washed off the rocks himself hahaha
Awesome dedication, or foolishness. Whichever way you look at it.

george formby
1st May 2014, 22:50
I love it ay.

Mate drops rod and gets washed off the rock by a wave. Runs over and picks up rod to play the fish only to be washed off the rocks himself hahaha
Awesome dedication, or foolishness. Whichever way you look at it.

Ha! Exactly what cracked me up.
I'm often really impressed by people who make something relatively simple, really hard. If you really want fish use a net. Getting a kick out of it needs imagination & commitment.

avgas
2nd May 2014, 02:55
Sport Fishing. But like masturbating with sandpaper. The reward isn't worth the damage.

Whatever happened to catch, eat or if she's too small release?

I mean you don't see people going into the bush, tranquilizing deer, then running away.
Or some guy warming up a chick at the bar, gets home, takes off her top then shouts "boobies!" and runs away.

Some people are just fookn weird.

The Reibz
2nd May 2014, 07:32
Strong comparison.

Realistically one of those tuna could feed a family every night for over a week. They would probably take one or two every trip.
I spearfish, so I'm in it for the food. Catch and release is great fun and larger fish can take hits and still be releasable.

Gotta admire these guys for putting in all that work and then still letting the fish go. Who knows how many hours of footage there are of them standing on rocks casting at nothing.

mashman
2nd May 2014, 08:57
Who knows how many hours of footage there are of them standing on rocks casting at nothing.

Meh, there's a guy out there putting fish on the hooks and they use camera filters to make it look as though the weather has changed.

avgas
3rd May 2014, 00:16
Gotta admire these guys for putting in all that work and then still letting the fish go. Who knows how many hours of footage there are of them standing on rocks casting at nothing.
As mentioned earlier. Much better ways to video fish. As a spear fisherman you gotta respect that statement.

Some yobbo's standing on rocks and taking pot-shots with a line is not different from hillbillies winging animals off the back of a ute.
Sure there is a challenge, the same the hillbillies letting gran drive.

Lets see them jump in the water and try and film the fish, rather than just hauling the poor things in so they can be thrown back out again.

Respect the animal, don't play with it. I hope one of the fuckers gets sucked into an undertow, gets scared for his life and then is released. Perhaps he would have some respect for what they are doing.

I mean who needs respect when you have your 30 seconds of fame?
What's the fishing equivalent of a squid?