PDA

View Full Version : Catch up night: Auckland

Mitch
5th September 2005, 07:50
Shit it's been so long since I created a thread it just took me a wee while to figure it out lmao..................................... ANYWAY....................

I am up in Auckland for most (if not all) of this week and would love to catch up with some of the oldies and meet some of the not so oldies :sherlock:

Could perhaps do Harliquins in the city on Wed night.......... Ummm is Harliquins still there???

Or maybe someone that lives in this damn city could come up with something :wait:

Who's keen?????

Right Charlie
5th September 2005, 09:35
Im keen for a meet greet and eat or somthing...

Harliquins? never heard of it/them... Been in auckland for a few years now, but dont often leave west auckland unless i have to.

ManDownUnder
5th September 2005, 09:51
There an Akld KB "drinkies and talk shite" night this Thurday - it's on the calendar - actually it's a farewell to HDTBoy...

But I'm planning to have a few drinks and talk shite...

HDTboy
5th September 2005, 10:22
Here's the thread Mitch, I intend to talk shite and drink too MDU
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=16478

Riff Raff
5th September 2005, 17:17
I won't be able to stay long or do any drinking if its Weds night - have to be up at 5am the next morning for work. But I'd be up for something tomorrow night (Tues) if you're keen.

Mitch
5th September 2005, 19:33
Right then, gate crashing HDT's leaving drinks at Sin bar it is..............
Considering my day has left me with a lung infection and broken ribs hehe LONG story!!! Anyway I don't think a big night out would be a happening thing for me now. See all those who are keen on Thursday night at Sin.

HDTboy
5th September 2005, 21:29
Just so you're not confuzzled Mitch, the bars name is Sin Bin, there's a map in that thread too