PDA

View Full Version : New Road Race Commissioner

Kiwi Graham
12th May 2014, 13:03
Congrates to Greg Percival, team owner of 'No Hair Racing'

Means we have lost an awesome treasurer.

http://www.mnz.co.nz/news/news-detail/2014/05/12/mnz-appoints-road-race-commissioner

Shaun Harris
12th May 2014, 13:17
Well done Greg and thanks to Billy

scrivy
12th May 2014, 13:19
GOOD LUCK!
:niceone:

Skunk
12th May 2014, 13:19
Good luck Greg. Hope it all goes to plan.

If it ain't smokin', it's broken.

budda
12th May 2014, 13:55
Good luck Greg ......... Cheers Billy:confused:

steveyb
12th May 2014, 14:13
WTF are you thinking?????

RobGassit
12th May 2014, 15:27
This is just too phucken silly for words.

RobGassit
12th May 2014, 15:29
Good luck Greg. Hope it all goes to plan.

If it ain't smokin', it's broken.

Looks like you have dodged a bullet buddy. MNZ are not set up for sanity yet?

Billy
12th May 2014, 15:56
Good luck Greg,

Awesome bloke,Had a wee look through his plans and they look mighty impressive,Nothing any of his predecessors wouldn't have done,Unfortunately I didn't see any mention of the other menial tasks thrust upon you that you obviously haven't been told about,My phones always on if I can help you out in anyway,I will forward all files onto you immediately as you will need all the info you can get for the AGM.

Just so you get a wee insight,I was informed of this appointment by the unsuccessful applicant at 10.30 am,But not notified officially until 12.46pm.....Apparently they weren't sure if I still had the same number they have rung me on for the past 2 1/2 years hahahahahahaha,GOOD LUCK!!!

scrivy
12th May 2014, 16:08
Just so you get a wee insight,I was informed of this appointment by the unsuccessful applicant at 10.30 am,But not notified officially until 12.46pm.....Apparently they weren't sure if I still had the same number they have rung me on for the past 2 1/2 years hahahahahahaha,GOOD LUCK!!!

:shit::scratch::facepalm:

budda
12th May 2014, 16:21
Good luck Greg,

Awesome bloke,Had a wee look through his plans and they look mighty impressive,Nothing any of his predecessors wouldn't have done,Unfortunately I didn't see any mention of the other menial tasks thrust upon you that you obviously haven't been told about,My phones always on if I can help you out in anyway,I will forward all files onto you immediately as you will need all the info you can get for the AGM.

:eek5::pinch::dodge::no::killingme

Mental Trousers
12th May 2014, 17:37
Either he's brave or ill-informed. Either way, looking forward to it.

Billy
12th May 2014, 17:54
Either he's brave or ill-informed. Either way, looking forward to it.

Yea,

Um not wanting to sound negative,BUT when the other applicant asked for a job description before applying,They didn't have one apparently.Not sure how anybody could be expected to prescribe a forecast without that info.I'll leave you to work that out.