PDA

View Full Version : AA entertainment

awayatc
22nd May 2014, 23:19
was at local AA today, when all off a sudden the lady helping me storms off to a wee office cubicle where a bit of a ruckus was eventuating.
One Asian older gent is making futile attempts to restrain a younger (20-30 yr old) Asian not a gent, threatening the AA driving test examiner ( not a spring chicken)
Aggro chap looks like he wants to get physical....yells lots of FOOk you's with great vigor......., older asian gent slowly losing ground.
Couldn't really help myself........said some very uncomplimentary things to aggro asian (aa lower case)who was briefly taken aback,
but then started giving me a mouthfull as well....
well next thing i know I am being restraint.......
Which in hindsight was maybe not such a bad thing.

Got a few sincere thank you's from AA staff........
Angry looks from aa
surprised looks from bystanders
And yet another reminder to self to count to bloody 10 first before going ballistic....

oldrider
23rd May 2014, 11:03
All sounds pretty normal to me, how long have you been living in Auckland? :confused:

MIXONE
23rd May 2014, 13:40
I work as a CSR and the number of times I've wanted to reach across the counter and throttle some bastard.
Instead it's smile sweetly and "Have a nice day".

BuzzardNZ
23rd May 2014, 14:03
was at local AA today, when all off a sudden the lady helping me storms off to a wee office cubicle where a bit of a ruckus was eventuating.
One Asian older gent is making futile attempts to restrain a younger (20-30 yr old) Asian not a gent, threatening the AA driving test examiner ( not a spring chicken)
Aggro chap looks like he wants to get physical....yells lots of FOOk you's with great vigor......., older asian gent slowly losing ground.
Couldn't really help myself........said some very uncomplimentary things to aggro asian (aa lower case)who was briefly taken aback,
but then started giving me a mouthfull as well....
well next thing i know I am being restraint.......
Which in hindsight was maybe not such a bad thing.

Got a few sincere thank you's from AA staff........
Angry looks from aa
surprised looks from bystanders
And yet another reminder to self to count to bloody 10 first before going ballistic....

BossLady's other half perhaps? ;)