PDA

View Full Version : How you know when it's time to clean up your language around the grand-daughter (4)

slofox
26th May 2014, 14:28
When she shows her Mum a painting she has done and comes out with "Oh, Fuck! I forgot to put the sun in!"

And when her Mum opens a toy and 4yo says "Holy Shit Mum! That's enormous!"

Dunno where she learned that stuff... :whistle:

Akzle
27th May 2014, 07:53
its funny when i hear my kids swear. They mainly swear at each other, to prove that theyre "allowed to at dad's"
loooolz.
Trying to teach them to say "go jump, bitch"... They'll get there.

Gremlin
27th May 2014, 12:22
Just wait until she gets to school... teachers might be less than impressed... ;)

unstuck
27th May 2014, 18:27
Just wait until she gets to school... teachers might be less than impressed... ;)

Unimpressed maybe, surprised, probably not. After walking past a local school yard lately, the language was very colorful indeed.

Akzle
27th May 2014, 19:27
Unimpressed maybe, surprised, probably not. After walking past a local school yard lately, the language was very colorful indeed.

fucken little cunts'd learn me a thing or two fo' sho',

new one on me though, 'yolo' little shitstain walked past me, obviously goofed "YOLO MAN!"

"nah yolo you ya little prick"
punched him in the throat.

a bit like lol. anyone who actually says it, deserves violence.

Erelyes
27th May 2014, 19:38
How to tell you're a smartass - when your kids are smartass back.

A while back my 4yo was back seat driving me. 'Daddy! Red light! Daddy! Green light!'
'Do you know how long I've been driving for, Chloe?'
'Um..... about five minutes'.

:innocent:

unstuck
28th May 2014, 03:28
How to tell you're a smartass - when your kids are smartass back.

A while back my 4yo was back seat driving me. 'Daddy! Red light! Daddy! Green light!'
'Do you know how long I've been driving for, Chloe?'
'Um..... about five minutes'.

:innocent:

Ha, you walked right into that one.:2thumbsup