PDA

View Full Version : Could this apply to tassels too?

pritch
31st May 2014, 10:33
http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/news/harley-davidson-denies-warranty-claim-flags-dave-zien/?utm_campaign=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

unstuck
31st May 2014, 10:40
Flags fuck harleys, no surprises there then.:shutup:

admenk
31st May 2014, 18:58
But what about my "I love John Key" flag that I proudly fly everywhere?

unstuck
31st May 2014, 19:44

You sick bastard.:ar15:

98tls
31st May 2014, 20:46
:facepalm:Whats really crazy is they refer to the thing as a motorcycle,its got 3 fucking wheels:laugh:mind you it seems they can have 4 wheels and still be called a motorcycle.

FJRider
31st May 2014, 21:01

That would depend on if you fly it behind you Harley trike .. or your camper van ...

ruaphu
1st June 2014, 22:31
http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/news/harley-davidson-denies-warranty-claim-flags-dave-zien/?utm_campaign=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

Chite are the riders even approved accessories! How fecking stupid of HD. What about all those HD's dragging those silly little trailer things behind them since the dawn of time?

Flags! Really? Get real HD, ya just made a mess of ya product

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ratusratus
3rd June 2014, 19:34
shit hes done a few miles on his Harley.....good to see

AllanB
3rd June 2014, 19:47

As long as you keep your pants on that flag 'pole' it will be OK .......:shifty:

Interesting argument regarding 'flag drag' - given some of the factory endorsed crap Americans load their hogs up with such as bags, trunks, huge screens etc etc it may be debatable. Also I'd propose when HD developed the trike they also had the foresight to predict they would be towing trailers behind them pretty darn quickly and engineered the drive line to cope.

Or maybe not, more likely they thought 'hey I bet people will load these up and tow trailers - lets make a Screaming Eagle diff and sell it after they brake the standard one'.