PDA

View Full Version : A HUUUGE thank you to Kiwibiker

FROSTY
6th September 2005, 20:25
When I got home from manfeild last night I got a bang on my door from my next door neighbour.
They had been away overseas for a few days and they got home yesterday afternoon.
It seems that whilst they were gone some "bikie types" had snuck around their place and had a heck of a clean up for them.
There is a new cobbles parking area out front.Lots of paint has been done all over the place,their back fence has been rebuilt,the garage (it aint biker so it aint a gargre) has been cleaned up and has new gutters. paint has apeared on the ceilings and 10 years of accumulated crap has gone
Theres a bunch of other stuff been done too.
On behalf of my neighbour I'd like to thank the entire Kiwibiker crew that helped out.

OK being serious now folks I boinged this up to make sure that everyone involved in the cleanup at my place knows just how much I apreciate it.
Its hard to express propperly being a bloke an all that
If I was a Fembot id be going.
" ohhh I just looove you all and its soo wonderfull what You did for me" all with tears in my eyes
Bein a bloke all I can do is choke out a heartfelt
THANK YOU ALL

When I had a look It bought a tear to my eye thinking that people would go to so much trouble.
Special thanks to Madduck crashe and MDU for organising and providing the driving force behind this cleanup.

mikey
6th September 2005, 20:39
wow, how did you guess?

R6_kid
6th September 2005, 20:42
well i suppose i should reveal myself as the gravedigger... you really had some seriously wierd shit in that 'graveyard' of yours man... what a shithole. :nono:

Was worth the dirt and sweat mate, you're a good bloke. Hey it was just nice to visit the palace again.

Did they paint the cupboards for you? That green is seriously wrong!

FROSTY
6th September 2005, 21:09
just how deep a grave didya did ol son??

FROSTY
7th September 2005, 08:23
wow, how did you guess?
Well I knew it wasn't you Mikey being as you were busy avoiding Chris all day

JUST LOOKING
7th September 2005, 09:46
GREAT TO KNOW YOU HAVE GREAT FRIENDS NEAR AND FAR :spudflip:

MadDuck
7th September 2005, 15:51
When I got home from manfeild last night I got a bang on my door from my next door neighbour.

SHIIIITTTTTT...we went to the wrong house :oi-grr:

ManDownUnder
7th September 2005, 16:04
Frosty - you're more than welcome mate.

There was lot done for you by a lot of people... I understand it was long overdue "payback"

Hope you had a good time down country
MDU

mstriumph
7th September 2005, 16:11
'well deserved' don't always happen - glad it did this time

humbling to be associated [even remotely, like this] with such good people :not:
well done guys [pse note, the masculine being intended to embrace the feminine, termwise that is .... gee doncha HATE pc??]

ManDownUnder
7th September 2005, 16:11
SHIIIITTTTTT...we went to the wrong house :oi-grr:

It get's worse... I threw all that crap we found on the back lawn over the fence...

*sic
7th September 2005, 17:19
It get's worse... I threw all that crap we found on the back lawn over the fence...

excellent work, thats the way we do it too!

neighbours dont seem to like us much.. hmm :sherlock:

El Dopa
7th September 2005, 19:20
I understand it was long overdue "payback"

MDU

It was. May the favours that you do freely be repaid 100 times over.

I hope that fence stays upright. Don't look too closely at the back of it.

FROSTY
7th September 2005, 19:28
Ok now being serious folks --I'm really blown away by the efforts of those that came and helped out around my place.
Its pretty amazing really -I mean this is "just" a web site isnt it??

MadDuck
7th September 2005, 19:54
I mean this is "just" a web site isnt it??

That is where you are wrong...so very very wrong :wait:

Holy cow websites dont build fences

chris
7th September 2005, 22:32
Well I knew it wasn't you Mikey being as you were busy avoiding Chris all day
:corn: ....

FROSTY
10th September 2005, 15:52
folks I boinged this up to make sure that everyone involved in the cleanup at my place knows just how much I apreciate it.
Its hard to express propperly being a bloke an all that
If I was a Fembot id be going.
" ohhh I just looove you all and its soo wonderfull what You did for me" :violin: all with tears in my eyes
Bein a bloke all I can do is choke out a heartfelt
THANK YOU ALL

FROSTY
10th September 2005, 18:11
bump de bump

White trash
10th September 2005, 18:17
Ahhhh, I did fuck all but you're welcome.

No one deserves it more mate.

FROSTY
11th September 2005, 13:00
not what I heard trashy--whilst ya was there ya worked ya lill white ass off was what I was told