PDA

View Full Version : Manfeild long track, and racing thereon?

Drew
11th June 2014, 20:37
I race sidecars, so this wouldn't really affect me greatly...unless of course a club ran the long track for nationals. Anyway, I want to know if there's a possibility of the full circuit becoming used again.

The reason (as I understand it) is that there is too great a risk when rejoining the back straight of the original track, of plowing into the barrier separating the hairpin from said straight.

I think that is absolute fucken bulshit, and that it presents no more risk to riders than several other areas on any track you wanna name.

Is it an MNZ forced thing, or is it just the clubs that listened to brain damage induced twadle?

Deano
11th June 2014, 20:39
Oh no what have I stirred up. LOL

Is there enough air fence stored at the track to do both spots ?

Drew
11th June 2014, 20:41
Oh no what have I stirred up. LOL

Is there enough air fence stored at the track to do both spots ?No idea on the air fence quantities on site.

I'll marshal every time the long track runs, fuck, I'll even do the MNZ training so I can flag un-assisted.

Kickaha
11th June 2014, 20:42
I race sidecars, so this wouldn't really affect me greatly...unless of course a club ran the long track for nationals. Anyway, I want to know if there's a possibility of the full circuit becoming used again.

The reason (as I understand it) is that there is too great a risk when rejoining the back straight of the original track, of plowing into the barrier separating the hairpin from said straight.

I think that is absolute fucken bulshit, and that it presents no more risk to riders than several other areas on any track you wanna name.

Is it an MNZ forced thing, or is it just the clubs that listened to brain damage induced twadle?

Hey there's a guy wanting to see about attending committee meetings and helping out, put him onto getting it sorted out

Drew
11th June 2014, 20:46
Hey there's a guy wanting to see about attending committee meetings and helping out, put him onto getting it sorted outHahahahahaha, he's probably forgotten that he played quite the role in getting the long track scratched from use in the first place.

scrivy
11th June 2014, 21:00

Raced on it in '93. Was mint!

Drew
11th June 2014, 21:06
Raced on it in '93. Was mint!

Fuck you're old.

scrivy
11th June 2014, 21:08
Fuck you're old.

Not really, I was only 7................ ;)

But I did win the Jock Taylor Trophy for it!!!

sugilite
11th June 2014, 21:34
Yep, I really liked the long circuit, especially that luuuuverly long left hander, felt like you could make passing someone around the outside take 10 seconds :lol:

Bert
11th June 2014, 22:46
They have funding to close off the back section.

Then they can run two events on the same day.

Maybe we will see buckets back in PN..

CHOPPA
11th June 2014, 23:13
I think its too close but would be happy if it had air bags. Its true that other tracks are just as bad though. Timaru is the worst IMO. The worst has happened which I thought might inspire a change but it didnt

CHOPPA
11th June 2014, 23:18
Id say it would be around 140k corner

MOTOXXX
12th June 2014, 02:08
long track is awesome!

i think the other safety concerns were that, its entirely flat with no camber so if it rains its quite unsafe.

it also requires additional marshals too.

Shaun Harris
12th June 2014, 06:13
I think its too close but would be happy if it had air bags. Its true that other tracks are just as bad though. Timaru is the worst IMO. The worst has happened which I thought might inspire a change but it didnt

That was what I said Choppa, with Air fences it would be fine, but as is if anything was to happen, it would not be pleasent. Apparently since I raced the Isle of Man I am NOT allowed to point out potentuall serious risk spots bahahahahaha

Drew
12th June 2014, 06:42
That was what I said Choppa, with Air fences it would be fine, but as is if anything was to happen, it would not be pleasent. Apparently since I raced the Isle of Man I am NOT allowed to point out potentuall serious risk spots bahahahahahaAnd apparently, because fuck all people have raced there we aren't capable of deciding where and when we will race.

Got fuck all to do with Isle of man, and everything to do with hypocrisy ya silly old cunt.

Choppa says he'd race there if there was an air fence, and that Levels is more dangerous. He's a popular lad, people will follow suit..HE'S FULL OF FUCKEN SHIT! He races Levels without anything being done about his concerns, and he'd race Manfeild long without question.

So, anyone actually got something in the way of answers to my question? Was it an MNZ forced thing, or can it be used?

suzuki21
12th June 2014, 07:05
And apparently, because fuck all people have raced there we aren't capable of deciding where and when we will race.

Got fuck all to do with Isle of man, and everything to do with hypocrisy ya silly old cunt.

Choppa says he'd race there if there was an air fence, and that Levels is more dangerous. He's a popular lad, people will follow suit..HE'S FULL OF FUCKEN SHIT! He races Levels without anything being done about his concerns, and he'd race Manfeild long without question.

So, anyone actually got something in the way of answers to my question? Was it an MNZ forced thing, or can it be used?

I believe it was because it is so expensive to hire. it may well be double the normal price and extra marshall's are needed. As well as that for the few people that do watch you cant see shit, and the bikes spread out to much, for viewers it is totally boring.

Drew
12th June 2014, 07:08
I believe it was because it is so expensive to hire. it may well be double the normal price and extra marshall's are needed. As well as that for the few people that do watch you cant see shit, and the bikes spread out to much, for viewers it is totally boring.That makes total sense, since we get such huge crowds to watch the winter series.

Edit.

Lots of people saw quite clearly when I got my bike into the cow paddock over the back. Pretty sure that it can be seen fairly well from the stands on the pit lane entry side of the dummy grid.

Shaun Harris
12th June 2014, 07:13
I believe it was because it is so expensive to hire. it may well be double the normal price and extra marshall's are needed. As well as that for the few people that do watch you cant see shit, and the bikes spread out to much, for viewers it is totally boring.

agree Steve, it is incrediblly boring to watch a race involving the long track

Drew
12th June 2014, 07:59
agree Steve, it is incrediblly boring to watch a race involving the long track

Which is it, dangerous or boring to watch? Spectators at club rounds are mostly friends and family of people who are racing.

There is temporary stands that get set up on the back circuit aren't there?

Sure, the cost would need to go up for the entrants. It's not hard to poll them as to whether they'd be interested and keen to pay.

scrivy
12th June 2014, 08:45
Errr.... don't get me wrong, but from memory (because I'm fucken old apparantely), spectators can't see the loop extension at Timaru......
Nor can they see turns 2, 3, 4 at Humpme Down Syndrome.....
Nor can they see turn 1-2, 3 at Puke.....
Nor can they see turn 11 at Taupo....

I'm picking there's fuck all to do with lack of viewing........ ;)

budda
12th June 2014, 08:47

Mr Sloaney-come-lately is baaaaack ..........

nodrog
12th June 2014, 08:57
Errr.... don't get me wrong, but from memory (because I'm fucken old apparantely), spectators can't see the loop extension at Timaru......
Nor can they see turns 2, 3, 4 at Humpme Down Syndrome.....
Nor can they see turn 1-2, 3 at Puke.....
Nor can they see turn 11 at Taupo....

I'm picking there's fuck all to do with lack of viewing........ ;)

Ban them too.

Shaun Harris
12th June 2014, 09:07

Some one will be along shortly to tell ya to email MNZ direct for the awnsers man

budda
12th June 2014, 09:12
Some one will be along shortly to tell ya to email MNZ direct for the awnsers man

SURELY the Club concerned can provide the answer - I do NOT know, and wont guess - but it is possible that the long circuit wasn't approved by the Track Inspection Committee when the circuit was certified. That's not to say it would NOT be certified, simply that the question wasn't asked at the time

nodrog
12th June 2014, 09:13
That was what I said Choppa, with Air fences it would be fine, but as is if anything was to happen, it would not be pleasent. Apparently since I raced the Isle of Man I am NOT allowed to point out potentuall serious risk spots bahahahahaha

Since you raced at the iom and smashed your brain in, you shouldnt be comenting on anything.

Leave it for the people that actually race to decide.

budda
12th June 2014, 09:24
Since you raced at the iom and smashed your brain in, you shouldnt be comenting on anything.

That being the case, it wouldn't come up on here then, eh ?:yawn:

Shaun Harris
12th June 2014, 09:40

Your comment re Timaru surprises me a little, but I have not seen it lately. John Hepburn arranged and paid for the new Soft tyre wall and sand trap that was in place for nats just gone.

And even betterer, there is 64 MTRS of Air fence ( Same type that Wanganui use) bought and paid for on it;s way to Timaru, it should be up in place at the end of the back streight and in the Sssssss by around September, again fully supported by John Hepburn Timaru Metal recyclers and others.

Manfield only need a little and the long track would be very safe also to use.

jellywrestler
12th June 2014, 09:40
No idea on the air fence quantities on site.

I'll marshal every time the long track runs, fuck, I'll even do the MNZ training so I can flag un-assisted.

therein lies a large part of the problem, needing a heap more people to run the long track...

Shaun Harris
12th June 2014, 09:41

Like you, most of them are morons though and cannot think for them self

Dreama
12th June 2014, 10:07
My two cents worth, racing that back section was awesome and made for an exciting alternative at Manfield. However, my speeds never tested the camber/grip levels to the max so for the top guys it's possible it's not (awesome).
There always seemed to be an issue in trying to find enough marshalls to use it ... the long track version was cancelled quite a few times because of that.
Then some people started on about the dangers where it rejoined the short track ... :yawn:
And as for the spectator bit ... ffs ... it's the doers on the track who should be deciding, it's beyond stupid to be using the spectators as a reason not to use it.

Answers ... cost, marshalls and perieved danger.

nodrog
12th June 2014, 10:10

Thats not very nice Shaun.

Maybe you could do our thinking for us? Thats if you are not too busy flying float planes in alaska or whatever you are up to this week.

steveyb
12th June 2014, 10:13
One part of the issue is the costs to Manfeild Park of maintaining that part of the facility. Spoke to a staff member about it and part of the decision to discontinue use of long circuit is theirs due to these costs, to reduce the amount of maintenance that is done on it and eventually to separate the two circuits.
It simply was not used often enough to justify full maintenance.
Motorsport NZ have not licenced it for years (ever??) and the cars is where the revenues really come from.
I would offer that any input from Motorcycling NZ is probably way down the priority list.
Using that circuit also introduces significant costs on the hosting club/organisation in terms of rental, marshals, time and yes, airfence now that it has become sort of obligatory.
I never had any great concerns about the circuit myself as the left onto the old track is a pretty controlled corner, but having the airfence certainly improved the safety issues.

But over all, we must remember that all of our circuits except Hampton, were designed and built when cars and bikes went a lot slower than they do now, and when safety concerns were much lower priority than they are nowadays.
Tracks like Pukekohe and Levels have almost no run off in many corners and there are concrete walls very close to the track in many of the circuits, expecially down the main straights where accidents do happen and therefore reduce the space for evasive action. But that is not unique to NZ by any stretch. Many of the circuits in the USA and UK are worse.

Shaun Harris
12th June 2014, 10:34
Thats not very nice Shaun.

Maybe you could do our thinking for us? Thats if you are not too busy flying float planes in alaska or whatever you are up to this week.

haha possibly can, will have to see what all the other me's are doing first though

Drew
12th June 2014, 10:44

Right, we will go back down this track (see what I did there?) Shaun.

You self important, egotist fucktard! What qualifies you of all fucken people, to decide that racers cannot think for themselves? Your decision making ability is very fucken impaired, please please please prompt me to bring up specific examples!

You are NO more qualified, no matter where you have raced in the past...before a head injury that was so close to killing you that you have permanent brain damage.

You get any say in the running of the Vic club, and I'll join a different one and lobby every member to do the same.

COCK!

Shaun Harris
12th June 2014, 10:59
Right, we will go back down this track (see what I did there?) Shaun.

You self important, egotist fucktard! What qualifies you of all fucken people, to decide that racers cannot think for themselves? Your decision making ability is very fucken impaired, please please please prompt me to bring up specific examples!

You are NO more qualified, no matter where you have raced in the past...before a head injury that was so close to killing you that you have permanent brain damage.

You get any say in the running of the Vic club, and I'll join a different one and lobby every member to do the same.

COCK!

hahahhahaha, you really can be quite sad and pathetic Drew, but funny at the same time- and since you believe I have a brain injury still from a racing accident, how is your form for slagging some one with one from a racing incident, again quite week and pathetic but what ever smokes your tyres, I suppose you laugh at ihc people as well, apart from when looking in a mirror of course

I will leave the miss spelled language out just for mr proffessor

Drew
12th June 2014, 11:04
hahahhahaha, you relly can be quite sad and pathetic Drew, but funny at the same time

What is sad, is that you think you have anything relevant to add to this sport. You were past it before your accident, the only difference now is that you have fucked short term memory, and some emotional stability. Give up, fuck off.

Shaun Harris
12th June 2014, 11:19
getting right back on subject now

nodrog
12th June 2014, 11:24
hahahhahaha, you really can be quite sad and pathetic Drew, but funny at the same time- and since you believe I have a brain injury still from a racing accident, how is your form for slagging some one with one from a racing incident, again quite week and pathetic but what ever smokes your tyres, I suppose you laugh at ihc people as well, apart from when looking in a mirror of course

Thats a bit unfair putting yourself in the same boat as the ihc, at least they are smart enough to know they are retarded.

Drew
12th June 2014, 11:41

Clearly I have to quote this again, since it's been edited from when I last did so.

If your short term memory loss is not attributed to the crash, I must have misunderstood other comments on the matter where I thought you said it was. As for picking on you because of it, you must be more impaired than even I thought.

The reason I wouldn't pick on anyone for any impairment need not be mentioned, but say it to my face some time and check my fucken reaction to the accusation...once you wake up that is.

Billy
12th June 2014, 13:41
SURELY the Club concerned can provide the answer - I do NOT know, and wont guess - but it is possible that the long circuit wasn't approved by the Track Inspection Committee when the circuit was certified. That's not to say it would NOT be certified, simply that the question wasn't asked at the time

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

The who did what committee?????FFS How many of these non existent committees are there written down,Surely you don't mean,Dumb and Dumber who decided the airfence at barrell 51 at HD was no longer required as nobody had yet hit the tyrewall.

During a recent discussion re Manfeild I was informed that it is not certified for motorcycle competition AT ALL,Be it long circuit,Short circuit,Clockwise or anti clockwise,To the best of my knowledge the ONLY input to Manfeild from MNZ,Was when I recently insisted they install airfencing at the entrance to the front straight,At which stage I was informed they were intending on purchasing their own airfence in the future,That should also answer the question re if there is enough airfencing stored there for the long circuit as well

Drew
12th June 2014, 13:43
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

The who did what committee?????FFS How many of these non existent committees are there written down,Surely you don't mean,Dumb and Dumber who decided the airfence at barrell 51 at HD was no longer required as nobody had yet hit the tyrewall.

During a recent discussion re Manfeild I was informed that it is not certified for motorcycle competition AT ALL,Be it long circuit,Short circuit,Clockwise or anti clockwise,To the best of my knowledge the ONLY input to Manfeild from MNZ,Was when I recently insisted they install airfencing at the entrance to the front straight,At which stage I was informed they were intending on purchasing their own airfence in the future,That should also answer the question re if there is enough airfencing stored there for the long circuit as well

Cheers mate. That is possibly fucken great news.

budda
12th June 2014, 13:45
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

When I was in the crosshair - oops, when I was Commissioner, I was informed by the Board that every Circuit in the Country was to be certified by the group of learned folks. I was not privy to the make-up of the group until I queried some of the decisions and recommendations they'd made - the ONLY one I had any input into was Teretonga, and then it was arguing with members who'd made sub-optimal recommendations based on info given to them by people who didn't know squat.

I believe Mr J Hepburn Esq was involved in the Timaru one, who did Ruapuna I don't know - but I believe all the Pig Island tracks were done by the same group that checked and specified requirements for Hampton Downs ...........

suzuki21
12th June 2014, 14:41
And as for the spectator bit ... ffs ... it's the doers on the track who should be deciding, it's beyond stupid to be using the spectators as a reason not to use it.

Answers ... cost, marshalls and perieved danger.

I thought the doers were trying to lift the profile of the sport so as to get more people to the track. Silly me, fuck spectators and anyone that wants to watch good racing. The last round of the nationals was amazing racing. The long track Tv coverage will even have people yawning on the second lap.

nodrog
12th June 2014, 15:12
I thought the doers were trying to lift the profile of the sport so as to get more people to the track. Silly me, fuck spectators and anyone that wants to watch good racing. The last round of the nationals was amazing racing. The long track Tv coverage will even have people yawning on the second lap.

Have all the spectators got broken legs?

Deano
12th June 2014, 16:21
All it would take is another CTAS cameraman out the back.

suzuki21
12th June 2014, 16:33
All it would take is another CTAS cameraman out the back.

Correct, we will be able to see the big gaps easier.

Drew
12th June 2014, 16:34
All it would take is another CTAS cameraman out the back.Add the big screen from Wanganui, and the punters get a mean show.

Grumph
12th June 2014, 16:46
When I was in the crosshair - oops, when I was Commissioner, I was informed by the Board that every Circuit in the Country was to be certified by the group of learned folks. I was not privy to the make-up of the group until I queried some of the decisions and recommendations they'd made - the ONLY one I had any input into was Teretonga, and then it was arguing with members who'd made sub-optimal recommendations based on info given to them by people who didn't know squat.

I believe Mr J Hepburn Esq was involved in the Timaru one, who did Ruapuna I don't know - but I believe all the Pig Island tracks were done by the same group that checked and specified requirements for Hampton Downs ...........

Couple of years back, the car club wanted to shift marshal points on 'Puna. The MotorsportNZ track certifier came down and walked round with Hepburn - representing our MNZ - and Pete Walsh representing MCI. I tagged along for shit and giggles - and because i wanted to ask about a couple of track variations. As far as i know that was the last inspection and the marshal points agreed on then are still where they were put. Hep also did the initial approval of methven.
Incidentally, the car inspector won't fly - he drives to all his inspections.....nice guy and knows what he's talking about re cars - but sadly optimistic on bike stopping distances when sliding down the track.

Billy
12th June 2014, 16:47
Add the big screen from Wanganui, and the punters get a mean show.

Not compatible with Ctas apparently,If it was,I would have had that setup at all the NZSBK rounds in 2013.

Billy
12th June 2014, 16:50
Couple of years back, the car club wanted to shift marshal points on 'Puna. The MotorsportNZ track certifier came down and walked round with Hepburn - representing our MNZ - and Pete Walsh representing MCI. I tagged along for shit and giggles - and because i wanted to ask about a couple of track variations. As far as i know that was the last inspection and the marshal points agreed on then are still where they were put. Hep also did the initial approval of methven.
Incidentally, the car inspector won't fly - he drives to all his inspections.....nice guy and knows what he's talking about re cars - but sadly optimistic on bike stopping distances when sliding down the track.

That would be Dave Slater? If so he passed away some months ago and last I heard,Had not been replaced.

Drew
12th June 2014, 16:52
Not compatible with Ctas apparently,If it was,I would have had that setup at all the NZSBK rounds in 2013.Keh? Think you've been led up the garden path mate. There will undoubtedly be a way to get it to work.

Only issue I could see, is that Ctas sometimes needs to be refreshed to keep the feed working. Wouldn't be a problem if there was a decent internet server at the track though.

Grumph
12th June 2014, 16:55
That would be Dave Slater? If so he passed away some months ago and last I heard,Had not been replaced.

Bugger - he was prepared to listen....looking at what's been done to Puke, we've lost ground.

Drew
12th June 2014, 16:56
Bugger - he was prepared to listen....looking at what's been done to Puke, we've lost ground.I don't reckon it's any less dangerous than before mate.

Must go to a track day there some time to confirm though. I fucken love Pukie.

Billy
12th June 2014, 17:01
Keh? Think you've been led up the garden path mate. There will undoubtedly be a way to get it to work.

Only issue I could see, is that Ctas sometimes needs to be refreshed to keep the feed working. Wouldn't be a problem if there was a decent internet server at the track though.

Yea,

I'm not that puter savvy,I spoke to Flea about it soon after taking over as commissioner and that was his reply,Didn't make sense too me either.....But then not much else IT related does either haha

Danger Dave
12th June 2014, 17:02
I don't reckon it's any less dangerous than before mate.

Must go to a track day there some time to confirm though. I fucken love Pukie.

come up on the 12th of july, me & aaron both going and maybe a couple more.

Billy
12th June 2014, 17:04
Bugger - he was prepared to listen....looking at what's been done to Puke, we've lost ground.

Yip,

He was bloody good at the job to,I was waiting for him to contact me re an inspection of Puke with the intention of possibly getting bikes back there when I got the news.

Deano
12th June 2014, 17:11
Correct, we will be able to see the big gaps easier.

Like the last round of SBK ?

Drew
12th June 2014, 17:13
come up on the 12th of july, me & aaron both going and maybe a couple more.I wanna do it on a solo bro. Our chair would be a fucken hand full over the hill and downright lethal through '1', no sense putting ourselves through it if we are never gonna race there.

Kickaha
12th June 2014, 17:58

They can if they're down at the loop dickhead, makes it a bit hard to see the other end of the track though

Most of them can think for themselves but have that choice removed by morons like yourself who are so full of shit they believe otherwise

I wanna do it on a solo bro. Our chair would be a fucken hand full over the hill and downright lethal through '1', no sense putting ourselves through it if we are never gonna race there.
I think it's a shithole and from the hairpin up over the hill was the only fun bit of track on the outfit, especially when you lean into it a bit much to dial out the oversteer and end up opposite lock over the top of it, Dave might have even shit his pants over that one

Add the big screen from Wanganui, and the punters get a mean show.
They ran one at Ruapuna one year on the main straight opposite the spectator stand, probably the track that it's least needed at, might have been a car/bike meet

scrivy
13th June 2014, 08:56
They can if they're down at the loop dickhead, makes it a bit hard to see the other end of the track though

Yeah.... that sorta reinforces my statement Kick...... that you can't see the whole circuit from one possie...... were you being stupid or just trolling????

Or are you going to reply with "You can see the whole track if you're in a helicopter" shit........ :tugger:

Kickaha
13th June 2014, 18:47
Yeah.... that sorta reinforces my statement Kick...... that you can't see the whole circuit from one possie...... were you being stupid or just trolling????

Or are you going to reply with "You can see the whole track if you're in a helicopter" shit........ :tugger:

No, your statement was "spectators can't see the loop extension at Timaru" that was incorrect

Here's the Helicopter view

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t1.0-9/p180x540/1609639_342652869208157_398739397_n.jpg

nodrog
13th June 2014, 19:15
No, your statement was "spectators can't see the loop extension at Timaru" that was incorrect

Here's the Helicopter view

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t1.0-9/p180x540/1609639_342652869208157_398739397_n.jpg

Still cant see the end.

Maybe they could invent some sort of small roundish track, where you only turn 1 way so the spectators don't even have to use the other side of their face. I reckon they could put heaps of seats around the outside too, so you could just sit on your arse and see the whole track.

Voltaire
15th June 2014, 21:09
Mt Wellington you can see the whole track.:2thumbsup

jellywrestler
25th January 2021, 16:28
when was the last meeting on the long circuit please folks?

Hugo Nougo
25th January 2021, 21:11
I dont know about full race meetings but the last time i rode it was a trackday organised by Lloyd Morgan and friends, as i remember someone forgot to turn left out of higgins, caused a bit of chaos.

jellywrestler
26th January 2021, 08:49
I dont know about full race meetings but the last time i rode it was a trackday organised by Lloyd Morgan and friends, as i remember someone forgot to turn left out of higgins, caused a bit of chaos.

I've looked through my calendars and can't see that written down anywhere unfortunately

steveyb
26th January 2021, 11:28
Was it the VMCC round in the rain back in 2011 or 2012?
I nearly beat Fast Eddie K on his YZF1000 with my NF5 RS250.

jellywrestler
26th January 2021, 11:53
Was it the VMCC round in the rain back in 2011 or 2012?
I nearly beat Fast Eddie K on his YZF1000 with my NF5 RS250.

I have checked all the mylaps pages on those years and the last time i can find the long track being used was 2009

Drew
26th January 2021, 16:14
I have checked all the mylaps pages on those years and the last time i can find the long track being used was 2009

That's probably pretty close to the last time VMCC raced there.
Would be '09 when I crashed the gixxer out the back, and that was the final round of that series.

Hugo Nougo
26th January 2021, 22:17
Found some trackday video from 18/11/2013, also 11/1/2015, short track in morning and long in the afternoon, alot of race bikes.

I've got some more hard drives to look through but shoulder issues started to limit the riding soon after 2015.

steveyb
26th January 2021, 22:43

Hmmm, I'm not sure I had the NF5 in 2009, or at least not yet in racing condition.
So, I would have to think it was post 2009.
But my memory seems to be as fuzzy as yours mate.

jellywrestler
26th January 2021, 22:53
Hmmm, I'm not sure I had the NF5 in 2009, or at least not yet in racing condition.
So, I would have to think it was post 2009.
But my memory seems to be as fuzzy as yours mate. ordering pre production copies of my book on circuits tommorow ready for puke cklassic festival, i've got over 130 circuits in my swede at the moment

roogazza
27th January 2021, 05:59
That's probably pretty close to the last time VMCC raced there.
Would be '09 when I crashed the gixxer out the back, and that was the final round of that series.

Yeah, I think Drew is pretty close, Vic club Winter 2008 was the last outing for me.
Jeeesus 12yrs ago ! :eek5:

caseye
27th January 2021, 18:29
Yeah, I think Drew is pretty close, Vic club Winter 2008 was the last outing for me.
Jeeesus 12yrs ago ! :eek5:

Old Barstard/s aye! how'd that happen, smart and fast maybe, but fast , smart and still alive? well...:msn-wink::niceone: