PDA

View Full Version : Today's debate is...

Maha
4th July 2014, 12:29
Do you get more wet walking from A to B in the rain, than you would if you were to run?

unstuck
4th July 2014, 12:32
Do you get more wet walking from A to B in the rain, than you would if you were to run?

How heavy is it raining, and how far from a to b?

Banditbandit
4th July 2014, 12:33
I don't do walking or running - that's what I have engines for ..

It's Alexandra to Balclutha .. so it's pissing down ...

unstuck
4th July 2014, 12:34
I don't do walking or running - that's what I have engines for ..

Are you a fat bastard?

Banditbandit
4th July 2014, 12:36
Are you a fat bastard?

No sorry - I do watch my diet and I do gym ... a little middle aged spread .. but I can still look down and see my toes without having to lean out ..

unstuck
4th July 2014, 12:37
No sorry - I do watch my diet and I do gym ... a little middle aged spread .. but I can still look down and see my toes without having to lean out ..

So your bald? :shutup:

Banditbandit
4th July 2014, 12:40

No - not that either - had a hair cut yesterday - the hairdresser commented how thick my hair is .. It just used to be brown with golden highlights ... now it's silver ... (and about 10mm long )

Scuba_Steve
4th July 2014, 12:40
I think I get wetter at 120km/h than at 60km/h if that helps... but can't really say for sure

I do know I get wetter passing a truck than passing a car

Banditbandit
4th July 2014, 12:41
I think I get wetter at 120km/h than at 60km/h if that helps... but can't really say for sure

Fuck me - I couldn't even swallow a car - let alone pass one !!!

mashman
4th July 2014, 12:45
Steal an umbrella.

Are you a fat bastard?

No, but I am... what of it punk.

unstuck
4th July 2014, 12:51
No, but I am... what of it punk.

:nya::nya::nya::devil2:

bogan
4th July 2014, 12:51
Depend on the angle/velocity of the rain, but assuming straight down, it is more wet to run, of course :sherlock:

Geeen
4th July 2014, 13:26
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtbJbi6Sswg

Here you go

Laava
4th July 2014, 14:05

Fuck bro what events are you in at the commonwealth games then?

Stirts
4th July 2014, 14:16
It gets slippery when wet...I recommend caution when walking or running!!!

http://cdn.mdjunction.com/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/slippery_when_wet.jpg

haydes55
4th July 2014, 14:41
If you look up and drink the rain as it comes down, you won't get wet at all, running or walking.

Scienced.

Swoop
4th July 2014, 14:44
Where's the poll?

What type of monkey starts a serious debate like this without a poll?
Polls are the shizz, just ask any person from Poland.

Maha
4th July 2014, 14:54

Moderate and 150mts.
Would it be correct to assume that, by running this distance, you conceivably collect more rain drops than you would by walking? Walking would take a bit longer which means you are subject to the rain longer, thus, also equally conceivable that you would collect possibly the same amount of rain in covering the same distance, but at a slower time?

Akzle
4th July 2014, 15:22
No - not that either - had a hair cut yesterday - the hairdresser commented how thick my hair is .. It just used to be brown with golden highlights ... now it's silver ... (and about 10mm long )

motherfucking winstan peters.

awa355
4th July 2014, 15:26
Definitely, you get wetter running, you are running into more raindrops then when walking. :weird:

A bit like speeding. We all know that speeding kills, so stands to reason that the more rain you hit the wetter you're going to get. Same theory. As per ACC research. :bs:??

unstuck
4th July 2014, 15:30

:clap::clap::clap: I thought the same, but am too polite to mention it. :devil2:

Scuba_Steve
4th July 2014, 15:35
Fuck bro what events are you in at the commonwealth games then?

Those bastards won't let me in :mad:... Apparently riding a motorbike is not a "legitimate" way to enter; screams of fascism to me, a ploy by "the man" to keep us down.

Tazz
4th July 2014, 15:44
Definitely, you get wetter running, you are running into more raindrops then when walking. :weird:

Therefore you should just stand still and avoid eye contact till it moves on to another victim?

Banditbandit
4th July 2014, 15:58

:clap::clap::clap: I thought the same, but am too polite to mention it. :devil2:

Arseholes .. I am NOT Winston Peters (hair's a LOT shorter to start with - not to mention the permanently visible tattoos ) .. and why bother being polite? Hasn't happened on KB before ..

oldrider
4th July 2014, 16:48
Arseholes .. I am NOT Winston Peters (hair's a LOT shorter to start with - not to mention the permanently visible tattoos ) .. and why bother being polite? Hasn't happened on KB before ..

They must have read your signature and are doing it ... youuuuuuuu asked for it! As they used to say on TV! :bleh:

Akzle
4th July 2014, 17:06
i for one quite like old winny, he keeps them honest..

Ps. Sorry bandit, i have much more regard for you than a politician.

FJRider
4th July 2014, 19:29
It's Alexandra to Balclutha .. so it's pissing down ...

It doesn't rain in Alexandra ... use a better example ... :weird:

neels
4th July 2014, 19:33
Too many undefined variables for a proper hypothesis

Sent from my electric telephone

FJRider
4th July 2014, 19:35

How wet you get is a moot point.

I recall a recent thread by your good lady ... describing how she injured herself walking on a footpath.

Therefore ... walking IS dangerous ... and should be avoided. Unless ... appropriate safety clothing IS worn.

cc rider
5th July 2014, 03:18
Do you get more wet walking from A to B in the rain, than you would if you were to run?When l get wet l like to do in a public place where l can get rated on performance & technique :blip:

unstuck
5th July 2014, 06:00
i for one quite like old winny, he keeps them honest..

Ps. Sorry bandit, i have much more regard for you than a politician.

Ditto. :niceone:

Banditbandit
5th July 2014, 09:32
They must have read your signature and are doing it ... youuuuuuuu asked for it! As they used to say on TV! :bleh:

Yeah .. I know .. It was just an amusing interlude ...

awa355
5th July 2014, 11:04
I'll throw this here, as a debatable topic. Hope this isn't hijacking your thread Mark.

Rolf Harris, Suddenly over a dozen NZ victims pop up out of the woodwork.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11287936

Why haven't these women said something earlier??

AllanB
5th July 2014, 13:16
More research is needed on this subject.

Maha
5th July 2014, 15:59
I'll throw this here, as a debatable topic. Hope this isn't hijacking your thread Mark.

Rolf Harris, Suddenly over a dozen NZ victims pop up out of the woodwork.

ROLF @ Rolf :lol:

? When trading a vehicle, would/do you clean it first in the hope that you'll get a better offer? keeping in mind that dealers work to an equation, but still ask '''what you want for it''? knowing full well what they are going to pay for it. Same as when a cop asks why you were speeding, no explanation will make him change his mind.

oldrider
5th July 2014, 16:54
When trading a vehicle, would/do you clean it first in the hope that you'll get a better offer? keeping in mind that dealers work to an equation, but still ask '''what you want for it''? knowing full well what they are going to pay for it. Same as when a cop asks why you were speeding, no explanation will make him change his mind.

What do you mean speeding I wasn't speeding! :oi-grr::sweatdrop:mellow::no::doh::weep: ------ :Police::tugger:

FJRider
5th July 2014, 17:05
? When trading a vehicle, would/do you clean it first in the hope that you'll get a better offer?

We think it might help ... we have to hope :(

Keeping in mind that dealers work to an equation, but still ask '''what you want for it''? knowing full well what they are going to pay for it.

We live in the hope that the dealers can see it's "Special" ... :lol:

Same as when a cop asks why you were speeding, no explanation will make him change his mind.

We live in the hope he will ... come up with an Original answer ... and he/she (they have been known to) ... might .. !!! (Some do have a sense of humour) Mostly they do it to yank our chain. (Bastards :laugh:)

Maha
5th July 2014, 18:27
We live in the hope he will ... come up with an Original answer ... and he/she (they have been known to) ... might .. !!! (Some do have a sense of humour) Mostly they do it to yank our chain. (Bastards :laugh:)

I had the best ever reason for speeding once, did it sway dickshits mind? not a chance, he still wasted his ink on a bit of paper, which was disputed within days and the ticket waived soon after....win/win. At least the CB was sparkling clean at the time.

FJRider
5th July 2014, 18:32
I had the best ever reason for speeding once, did it sway dickshits mind? not a chance, he still wasted his ink on a bit of paper, which was disputed within days and the ticket waived soon after....win/win. At least the CB was sparkling clean at the time.

North Island plod .... eh .. :killingme

Maha
6th July 2014, 08:12
North Island plod .... eh .. :killingme

Worse than that Trev, he was seth efrican.

oldrider
6th July 2014, 14:14
Worse than that Trev, he was seth efrican.

Worse even - there's no cure for that! :doctor:

unstuck
7th July 2014, 05:45
Worse even - there's no cure for that! :doctor:

Yes there is:ar15:

Banditbandit
8th July 2014, 13:48
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQD5k41q3qmyQ-7mThIiD8ZZM7I9-HwE2pZ0r_8F1krt8uRLq3y

Maha
11th December 2014, 09:54
Is it so wrong to sing along to Viva Forever with you eyes closed?

bogan
11th December 2014, 10:46
If you're driving to work, yes.

What's a Viva Forever?

buggerit
11th December 2014, 11:05
Is it so wrong to sing along to Viva Forever with you eyes closed?

youve been wearing that maids outfit again, havent you:spanking::lol:

Maha
11th December 2014, 11:12
Just to 'Spice' things up you understand :msn-wink:

unstuck
11th December 2014, 11:12
Viva forever.:Punk::Punk::Punk:

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4139/4942974534_fa8db1e8a0.jpg Vauxhall that is.:Punk::Punk:

Maha
11th December 2014, 11:14
The irony is, HB an me go way back....iyk opps wrong thread.

BigAl
11th December 2014, 12:56
What's a Viva Forever?

Hooker Mark has just picked up :bleh:

p.dath
11th December 2014, 13:29

Mythbusters did this one on TV. They got more wet when running.

ellipsis
11th December 2014, 13:51

...Viva Forever?...

Banditbandit
11th December 2014, 14:03
Viva Kari Byron

http://tepe68blog3.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/kari-byron-001.jpg

TheDemonLord
11th December 2014, 14:24
Viva Kari Byron

Its almost a crime to remove pictures of Kari in a quote, so I shall put another picture in

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/kari_mythbusters_sniper_rifle-tfb.jpg

bogan
11th December 2014, 16:46
A crime to give her the boot from mythbusters too, still, we will always have the earthquake episode.

http://i.minus.com/iut6Zlqduxv93.gif

FJRider
11th December 2014, 20:42

Stay dry and take a cab ...

unstuck
12th December 2014, 06:30
Gay viva........

http://s.productreview.com.au/products/images/holden-viva-2005-2011_4d894200aadeb.jpg

Banditbandit
12th December 2014, 07:57
http://www.troll.me/images/wanna-know-gay/gay-gay-viva-lex-thumb.jpg

TheDemonLord
12th December 2014, 12:28
I vote this becomes the official page of Kari Byron Hotness:

http://hdwallpappers.com/images/wallpapers/kari-byron-wallpaper-_-.jpg

Maha
12th December 2014, 17:23
A crime to give her the boot from mythbusters too, still, we will always have the earthquake episode.

Ohhh is that who she is? see, never watched an episode of that programme. Not about to either, not when I have my own myth busters right here.

bogan
12th December 2014, 20:05
Ohhh is that who she is? see, never watched an episode of that programme. Not about to either, not when I have my own myth busters right here.

Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll stick to re-runs all the same. And the walrus is still going to be making more...

Maha
15th December 2014, 06:53
Do people really have them? and if so, why is the really cool shit that they say, never happens.... not in them?

16th December 2014, 07:05

Depends how horny she is? Moist.....

Maha
16th December 2014, 13:09
Depends how horny she is? Moist.....

oooooooooooo back to the Wildest dreams then?
And no, I am not talking about Katmans reoccurring dream where he is dressed as Elmer Fudd hunting down Akzle dressed as Bambi.