PDA

View Full Version : Crash Rant

rastuscat
11th July 2014, 12:14
Deleted it, coz it's a just a rant, and not worth wasting folks time

bogan
11th July 2014, 12:17
Fuck me, all them people are driving on a wall, no wonder one of them binned it.

I mean in that situation you gotta keep up speed just to get the aeros to hold the wheels on the asphalt.

sil3nt
11th July 2014, 12:21
Only way im going to get those 47 seconds of my life back is to speed on the way home.

Banditbandit
11th July 2014, 12:25
Fuck . when I finally figured out what I was looking at, I couldn't be bothered ..

n3Xro
11th July 2014, 14:06

This is the internet... we wouldnt be here if we werent looking for a way of wasting time...

Akzle
11th July 2014, 16:39
i agree rasty. With you 100%

drove through auckland today. Astoundingly only three fuckwits had managed to drive into each other, all that safe 80-instead-of-100 has really paid off.
Passed 3 discos, too. Speeding. So thanks, you auckland fuckwits, for wasting police time for me.

jim.cox
11th July 2014, 19:43

And not just two weeks since, one of your brothers-in-arms was bemoaning the lack of ranting on Fridays around here.

So there you go. Set him up, get his heart racing...

And then No, the rug gets pulled from under.

Some friend you are.

Have you no compassion? no feeling? no idea just how boring it gets in the 'Riviera of the South' with nothing to do on a Friday night? And worst of all, no ranting.

So spare a thought for those poor deprived individuals down south, enlighten them (and us), reinstate your rant.

You know you want to.... :devil2:

scumdog
11th July 2014, 21:20
And not just two weeks since, one of your brothers-in-arms was bemoaning the lack of ranting on Fridays around here.

So there you go. Set him up, get his heart racing...

And then No, the rug gets pulled from under.

Some friend you are.

Have you no compassion? no feeling? no idea just how boring it gets in the 'Riviera of the South' with nothing to do on a Friday night? And worst of all, no ranting.

So spare a thought for those poor deprived individuals down south, enlighten them (and us), reinstate your rant.

You know you want to.... :devil2:

THAT is the kind of support I need!:woohoo:

And deserve of course...

oldrider
11th July 2014, 22:03
I thought I could hear and feel his heart thumping from here but it was a neighbour using a hydraulic ramming pad on his new house foundations!

Sort of like the sound a sick Harley makes v-doom v-doom v-doom chuck cough vvvv-doooooom doom. :killingme