PDA

View Full Version : Kiwis fighting for Free Syrian Army, ISIS, Hezbollah, etc

scracha
13th July 2014, 18:29
http://tvnz.co.nz/sunday-news/kiwi-s-passport-cancelled-after-coverting-islam-6026253

Whist I think this guy is nuts, I respect that he wants to fight for his cause (or gain an education (sic)).

I can't understand why the government have taken his passport. Surely the worst that could happen is that he doesn't make it back?

ellipsis
13th July 2014, 19:12
...he wants to study sharia law...what need would we have for him back here?...

ellipsis
13th July 2014, 19:25
...this response made me pause and think a little on it...American but fairly much an international thing really...

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/heritage-foundation-panelist-radical-islam

jahrasti
13th July 2014, 19:28
Me thinks that this puff piece was as a result of having an uncle called Cliff CURTIS.

The questions asked were so simply scripted it was astonishing.

Oakie
13th July 2014, 19:31
http://tvnz.co.nz/sunday-news/kiwi-s-passport-cancelled-after-coverting-islam-6026253

I can't understand why the government have taken his passport.

Perhaps there is information on this story the government doesn't want to share. I seriously doubt that we have heard the whole story.

R650R
13th July 2014, 20:00
Very suspect story...
I think after the urewera four fiasco failed to ignite unrest in nz, this was plan b.
Except the chosen patsie prob flunked out of bomb school in aljerkistan or wherever he went, as he didn't sound to bright...

scracha
13th July 2014, 22:05
As far as I'm concerned, once overseas you're governed by the laws of the land you're in, not New Zealand's. So long as he returns with a greater appreciation of NZ then all good :corn:

An Akzle....what are you on about? What the hell has the Syrian conflict got to do with Israel? Have you been sleeping with SMOKEU again?

Indiana_Jones
13th July 2014, 22:31
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqFw3GyCYAAwUlh.jpg:medium

-Indy

SMOKEU
14th July 2014, 08:16
Fucking terrorists. The only reason he wants to learn Sharia law overseas is so he can learn the proper way to cut off hands, feet and heads. Oh, and raping wimminz then stoning them to death for adultery. Allahu crackbar!

Have you been sleeping with SMOKEU again?

Whatever gets you to sleep at night.

SMOKEU
14th July 2014, 09:21
whn you finish reading that q'uran you can move on to the talmud :laugh:

I've already spend a few hours reading that extremist bullshit, and it's funny how some people are stupid enough to believe it.

Banditbandit
14th July 2014, 11:33

Whist I think this guy is nuts, I respect that he wants to fight for his cause (or gain an education (sic)).

I can't understand why the government have taken his passport. Surely the worst that could happen is that he doesn't make it back?

Nowhere does it state that he is going to fight ... it does state that he is going for an education ... not all Moslems are extremists ...

Fucking terrorists. The only reason he wants to learn Sharia law overseas is so he can learn the proper way to cut off hands, feet and heads. Oh, and raping wimminz then stoning them to death for adultery. Allahu crackbar!

Whatever gets you to sleep at night.

How do you know he's a terrorist? Or even an extremist? I've known plenty of Moslems in this country who are neither ...

Flip
14th July 2014, 12:51
I don't have a problem not issuing or revoking a passport for any gang member.

Sorry I dont see any problem here.

jahrasti
14th July 2014, 12:56
Nowhere does it state that he is going to fight ... it does state that he is going for an education ... not all Moslems are extremists ...

How do you know he's a terrorist? Or even an extremist? I've known plenty of Moslems in this country who are neither ...

How do you know he is not? He stated publicly that he agreed with foreign fighters for the jihad in the middle east. You can bla bla bla about the merkins being there but how do you know that as a sunni (I think it was) he isn't intending on fighting shiites? If that is the case whats the difference with what the merkins are doing.

Then again the actual supposed "jihad" is not just on the merkins but on the west. They just busted a french operation wanting to destroy their landmarks. So is that acceptable in the name of Allah and the mighty prophet mohamed if the Louvre or Eiffel tower is damaged?

How do you know that he isn't infact going to become trained as an "unlawful combatant" (bullshit term for terrorists). Hey he might not as I personally think that he doesn't have the balls to yell Allahu akbar as he detonates an explosive device.

Bro!!!!! (am I allowed to say that to you, don't want to be called racist) I KNOW plenty too, we should high five.

Banditbandit
14th July 2014, 13:21
How do you know he is not? He stated publicly that he agreed with foreign fighters for the jihad in the middle east. You can bla bla bla about the merkins being there but how do you know that as a sunni (I think it was) he isn't intending on fighting shiites? If that is the case whats the difference with what the merkins are doing.

Then again the actual supposed "jihad" is not just on the merkins but on the west. They just busted a french operation wanting to destroy their landmarks. So is that acceptable in the name of Allah and the mighty prophet mohamed if the Louvre or Eiffel tower is damaged?

How do you know that he isn't infact going to become trained as an "unlawful combatant" (bullshit term for terrorists). Hey he might not as I personally think that he doesn't have the balls to yell Allahu akbar as he detonates an explosive device.

Bro!!!!! (am I allowed to say that to you, don't want to be called racist) I KNOW plenty too, we should high five.

And how do we know that you are not going to murder someone tomorrow??? Should wee take measures just in case??? Innocent until proven maybe ???

(Yes, you can use the word Bro .. I never do myself ... but I won't stop you )

jahrasti
14th July 2014, 13:48
And how do we know that you are not going to murder someone tomorrow??? Should wee take measures just in case??? Innocent until proven maybe ???

(Yes, you can use the word Bro .. I never do myself ... but I won't stop you )

Well potentially you may. Offender management plans, mental health history, family worried and contact help etc. There will always be peeps that act out of the blue though. Don't worry I have been tested and have a copy of the rubber stamp :msn-wink:

As a normal person watching that puff piece you would think poor guy :no: but SIS would have far more in the background than would ever be let on. Hell how do you know that the threat assessment didn't come from another country. He has been overseas before. Who did he meet with etc etc.

I liken this puff piece to the OJ SIMPSON case. He got off so it must mean that he didn't do it :laugh:

I ask you, would you be happy to let him travel even if it meant he killed innocents later? I'm the first to say I'm not.

Akzle
14th July 2014, 14:45
more importantly, so what if he was? Is there a law against being a mercenary? Fighting for what you believe in?

The whole campaign is west/jews/banks/'democracy' v. 'dem evil guys' today its 'terrorism' and 'the enemies of freedom', not long ago it was communists, azns, lutherans, pagans....
Your white society is fucking stupid.

SMOKEU
14th July 2014, 14:50

How do I know? He was born and raised in a relatively civilized country, yet he still decided to choose snackbarism over being a decent human being. It's a much different scenario from those born into a terrorist infested hell hole, who are brainwashed from a young age to start snackbaring hard and often killed if they don't snackbar hard enough.

Islam has almost no respect for even basic human rights, so they're the most uncivilized people around. I don't care if other people want to believe in some vengeful deity in the sky, but if they want to kill or harm others just because they don't belive in their specific version of whatever extremist bullshit they belive in, then I do have a problem with it.

I don't have any issue with Christians, Buddhists, Hindus etc because they very rarely use violence to push their cause any more. The Sunnis and Shiites can't even decide on how to worship Allah, so they kill one another on a daily basis with suicide bombs and guns. They can fuck right out of any white country (Islam is not a white man's religion) until they've proved that they can live peacefully amongst each other, as there is no place for that barbaric behaviour in the modern world.

SMOKEU
14th July 2014, 14:52
Is there a law against being a mercenary? Fighting for what you believe in?

Does that give me permission to go to Israel and start bombing them just because I have a dislike for Jews? No, it doesn't.

ellipsis
14th July 2014, 14:52
...the one difference between a clown like him and those poor bastards who are born into it, is that he like all of us down here 10,000 miles away with our heads stuck up our 'living in paradise' arseholes, has an option. Options are really cool things to have...send the cunt out there to where reality and the options of living in some sort of paradise are so far removed that 'option' is only a concept...bet he wont be so sure of his true callings then...

Banditbandit
14th July 2014, 14:57
How do I know? He was born and raised in a relatively civilized country, yet he still decided to choose snackbarism over being a decent human being. It's a much different scenario from those born into a terrorist infested hell hole, who are brainwashed from a young age to start snackbaring hard and often killed if they don't snackbar hard enough.

Hang on .. He chose Islam .. that doesn't mean he chose Terrorism .. just as choosing Christianity does not mean the convert is going to go and kill dctors who perform abortions (as some Christians do) ..

Islam has almost no respect for even basic human rights, so they're the most uncivilized people around.

Oh crap .. you are tarring a whole religion just because of a few very visible crazies ...

I don't care if other people want to believe in some vengeful deity in the sky, but if they want to kill or harm others just because they don't belive in their specific version of whatever extremist bullshit they belive in, then I do have a problem with it.

I don't have any issue with Christians, Buddhists, Hindus etc because they very rarely use violence to push their cause any more.

Bwhahahaha .. what about al the Christian Troops currently fighting in the Middle East? .. they aere certainly killing people to push their cause ..

The Sunnis and Shiites can't even decide on how to worship Allah, so they kill one another on a daily basis with suicide bombs and guns. They can fuck right out of any white country (Islam is not a white man's religion) until they've proved that they can live peacefully amongst each other, as there is no place for that barbaric behaviour in the modern world.

Bwhahahaha .. neither can Catholics and Protestants .. and they've been killing each other over it for a long time too ...

jahrasti
14th July 2014, 15:16
more importantly, so what if he was? Is there a law against being a mercenary? Fighting for what you believe in?

The whole campaign is west/jews/banks/'democracy' v. 'dem evil guys' today its 'terrorism' and 'the enemies of freedom', not long ago it was communists, azns, lutherans, pagans....
Your white society is fucking stupid.

Wow when did colour come into it? Well actually todays baddies were also yesterday's baddies. AQT is not a new phenomenon and committed eye watering atrocities long before the merkins and friends came to play.

Well he can go, just not on a New Zealand passport.

As smokeu elluded to, muslim law can be interesting at times. For a loose example; if a married man and a female were to have an affair, the female has "tempted" the male and is held responsible. They still have public stonings in countries quite often and not the warring countries either. It is just kept away from the westerners.

but hey what would I know I am sat here in my fucking stupid white society apparently.

Akzle
14th July 2014, 15:27
Wow when did colour come into it? Well actually todays baddies were also yesterday's baddies. AQT is not a new phenomenon and committed eye watering atrocities long before the merkins and friends came to play.

Well he can go, just not on a New Zealand passport.

As smokeu elluded to, muslim law can be interesting at times. For a loose example; if a married man and a female were to have an affair, the female has "tempted" the male and is held responsible. They still have public stonings in countries quite often and not the warring countries either. It is just kept away from the westerners.

but hey what would I know I am sat here in my fucking stupid white society apparently.

what would you know, indeed.

Did you know that in your great advanced (over vaginarisated) society a woman cant be charged with rape?
That 'male assaults female' is at the top of the heirachy and 'female assaults male' almost never gets prosecuted?
So much for fuken equal rights, huh white guy?

Youve been raised to think jews need pity/money, women have rights, and that anyone who disagrees is a terrorist. Youre doing swimmingly.

Akzle
14th July 2014, 15:35
there is no place for that barbaric behaviour in the modern world.

shall i mention guantanamo bay?
What have you achieved in the last 15 years? Asides from progressing from primary through high school?
Cos thats how long CIVILIANS have been detained and tortured ON ABSOLUTELY NO CHARGE.
But wait. They arab, so they must be terrorists, right?
Or, thats america, nothing to do with judeo-christianity, theyre just dishing out .freedom?
Im highly surprised you take the jew/imf side, even on this one.
Contrary to your belief, islam is open to anyone, even white cunts. (also, this kid was brown, not white, so please, are brown people allowed islam?)

Banditbandit
14th July 2014, 16:55

Who the fuck told you you had a "stupid white society" ????

jahrasti
14th July 2014, 17:00
what would you know, indeed.

Did you know that in your great advanced (over vaginarisated) society a woman cant be charged with rape?
That 'male assaults female' is at the top of the heirachy and 'female assaults male' almost never gets prosecuted?
So much for fuken equal rights, huh white guy?

Youve been raised to think jews need pity/money, women have rights, and that anyone who disagrees is a terrorist. Youre doing swimmingly.

Oh poor axel you are slipping today and also only telling half truths, are you the Labour leader by any chance?

Yes you are right a female can't be charged with rape (unless surgically altered) as by definition rape; person A's penis penetrates person B's genetalia.

oh dam how will I sleep tonight :sick: I have let myself down and also apparently also according to axel my jew friends :facepalm:

But wait readers there's more, what is it you ask............. Unlawful sexual connection. This not very new charge encompasses basically every other type of sexual assault as "rape" has such a narrow definition. It includes but not limited to digital penetration, anal and same sex. It also carries the same penalty as "rape". Now Axel I know there are words you may not understand so if need be I will write a "dumbass" version just for you.

Now onto Male Assaults Female (MAF) V Assault by a female (Assault). Yes MAF has a higher penalty (2 years V 1 year) and if domestic violence wasn't so prevalent then maybe we wouldn't have it.

Why doesn't it get prosecuted as much as you claim? well thats a number of things including the fact that the male may not want a prosecution in the first place or she used a weapon and as such a higher charge is laid.

I would suggest that it is pretty equal rights, but hey you apparently know better.

I would like us to be friends though :hug::drinknsin:psst:

jahrasti
14th July 2014, 17:03
Who the fuck told you you had a "stupid white society" ????

My friend Axel did, we are bro's for life.

Akzle
14th July 2014, 17:24
Oh poor axel you are slipping today and also only telling half truths, are you the Labour leader by any chance?

Yes you are right a female can't be charged with rape (unless surgically altered) as by definition rape; person A's penis penetrates person B's genetalia.

oh dam how will I sleep tonight :sick: I have let myself down and also apparently also according to axel my jew friends :facepalm:

But wait readers there's more, what is it you ask............. Unlawful sexual connection. This not very new charge encompasses basically every other type of sexual assault as "rape" has such a narrow definition. It includes but not limited to digital penetration, anal and same sex. It also carries the same penalty as "rape". Now Axel I know there are words you may not understand so if need be I will write a "dumbass" version just for you.

Now onto Male Assaults Female (MAF) V Assault by a female (Assault). Yes MAF has a higher penalty (2 years V 1 year) and if domestic violence wasn't so prevalent then maybe we wouldn't have it.

I would suggest that it is pretty equal rights, but hey you apparently know better.

I would like us to be friends though :hug::drinknsin:psst:

oh we can totally be friends. unless you're a dick.

and, surprisingly, you raise some good points. not many though, so don't slather yourself in peanut butter just yet.
so... in the moderately unlikely event that a woman puts a mans cock in her without his consent.... the charge is............................... (feel free to back this up with, like, a court case where it's actually happened)

it's not pretty equal rights. it just isn't. domestic violence? prevalent? i assume by domestic violence you mean maf? that's certainly what you imply.
in the last study (admittedly by mere police) i saw it was a 50/50 (male - female), physical, emotional, sexual, homicidal.. were they wrong?

Why doesn't it get prosecuted as much as you claim? well thats a number of things including the fact that the male may not want a prosecution in the first place or she used a weapon and as such a higher charge is laid.
you seem to think my claim is invalid... but then you go on to defend against it...that's all, like, defacto acceptance of my claim...

Akzle
14th July 2014, 17:29

nice fuken apostrophe. sorry to say, only me an my homeboy quasi are bros for life.
you'll have to prove yourself., you need troll level 9000.

jahrasti
14th July 2014, 17:35
oh we can totally be friends. unless you're a dick.

and, surprisingly, you raise some good points. not many though, so don't slather yourself in peanut butter just yet.
so... in the moderately unlikely event that a woman puts a mans cock in her without his consent.... the charge is............................... (feel free to back this up with, like, a court case where it's actually happened)

it's not pretty equal rights. it just isn't. domestic violence? prevalent? i assume by domestic violence you mean maf? that's certainly what you imply.
in the last study (admittedly by mere police) i saw it was a 50/50 (male - female), physical, emotional, sexual, homicidal.. were they wrong?

you seem to think my claim is invalid... but then you go on to defend against it...that's all, like, defacto acceptance of my claim...

Na just proving that you only half correct, pretty much story of your life.

It's simple, Unlawful sexual connection. It would be in the case you state without consent of the male. There is case law but you can search for it yourself or get some dick head lawyer on here to do it for you.

Section 196 is not new and the whole domestic thing has been ongoing for years. Much like speeding and drink driving. Who knows in the future there could be a Female Assaults Male charge carrying two years.

Soooooo back onto topic and not NZ law.

jahrasti
14th July 2014, 17:38
nice fuken apostrophe. sorry to say, only me an my homeboy quasi are bros for life.
you'll have to prove yourself., you need troll level 9000.

We all know you are a fat middle aged white guy cruising sites pretending to be a blond 16 year old girl.

All the while typing with one hand as the other is gripping your "ahem" joystick.

Akzle
14th July 2014, 17:42
Na just proving that you only half correct, pretty much story of your life.

It's simple, Unlawful sexual connection. It would be in the case you state without consent of the male. There is case law but you can search for it yourself or get some dick head lawyer on here to do it for you.

Section 196 is not new and the whole domestic thing has been ongoing for years. Much like speeding and drink driving. Who knows in the future there could be a Female Assaults Male charge carrying two years.

Soooooo back onto topic and not NZ law.
nah see you said i was wrong, so prove it rather than distracting by adding three more unrelated topics.

We all know you are a fat middle aged white guy cruising sites pretending to be a blond 16 year old girl.

All the while typing with one hand as the other is gripping your "ahem" joystick.
what i do in my spare time is my business.
also, trolling (for) 16 year old girls is perfectly legal,
and trolling 16 year old girls is a good way to increase trollpoints.

jahrasti
14th July 2014, 17:53
nah see you said i was wrong, so prove it rather than distracting by adding three more unrelated topics.

If you google unlawful sexual connection it's all there. I don't have to prove anything as it can quite easily be found on a public domain.

You see I very rarely quote shit word for word as you can look for yourself, you won't believe it anyway.

I see it as giving you a hand up not a hand out.

Nobel peace prize here I come.

jahrasti
14th July 2014, 19:42
sorry your jewness, but unlawful sexual connection is usually man v boy or in addition to a rape charge man v woman. case law says so.

google me wrong, if you can, otherwise, you're just talking shit.

Ho hum ho mo ho hum.

Read this jackass. Your post shows you awesome intelligence (that sounds like an oxymoron)

In the words of the great fuckstick Joe KARAM. Game set match.

Unlawful Sexual Connection is defined in the Crimes Act 1961 as:
“Person A has unlawful sexual connection with person B if person A has sexual connection with person B –
(a) without person B’s consent to the connection ;and
(b) without believing on reasonable grounds that person B consents to the connection.”
This means that unlawful sexual connection covers any sexual contact that happens without consent: ie. Male to female, female to male, male to male, and female to female. Sexual connection includes anal and genital penetration of one person by any part of another or by an object held or manipulated. It also includes oral sex, which is the touching of the lips to the genitals (either giving or receiving).

Voltaire
14th July 2014, 20:26
White society invented the internet, smash you modem to bits before its too late....:corn:

ellipsis
14th July 2014, 21:06
White society invented the internet, smash you modem to bits before its too late....:corn:

...too late...

jahrasti
14th July 2014, 21:20
i know how its defined in legislation cumstain. My position is that it is rarely if ever used m v f at crown caught.
Prove me wrong.

No friendy for you, youre too stupid.
Try nzlii.org rather than jewgle.
You might fuken learn something.

Wrong again chump, sorry champ but you can still be my special friend :shifty:

If you want accurate case law then brookers/Thomson Reuters or westlaw as it is now is where you need to go. But it isn't free.

nzlii.org is basic and not what you are looking for.

But hey you will simply argue the point no matter what even if you are wrong.

As for putting up the specific case law, go digitally penetrate yourself and access a law society computer yourself, or a :Police: computer or anyone else that has access for that matter.

Have a nice day.

Akzle
14th July 2014, 21:30
Wrong again chump, sorry champ but you can still be my special friend :shifty:

If you want accurate case law then brookers/Thomson Reuters or westlaw as it is now is where you need to go. But it isn't free.

nzlii.org is basic and not what you are looking for.

But hey you will simply argue the point no matter what even if you are wrong.

As for putting up the specific case law, go digitally penetrate yourself and access a law society computer yourself, or a :Police: computer or anyone else that has access for that matter.

Have a nice day.

so youve got nothing?

Voltaire
15th July 2014, 06:40
Its like being a regular at a bar and watching new bloke get stuck with the boring old bastard.
" I come here as no one else will listen to me.." :violin:

Akzle
15th July 2014, 07:01
Its like being a regular at a bar and watching new bloke get stuck with the boring old bastard.

no one here listens to me, whats your point?

jahrasti
15th July 2014, 09:41

To be honest I enjoy it, I have been coming for a while but I stand in the shadows and laugh at my bff Axezeal hitting on all the boys.

jahrasti
15th July 2014, 09:45
Plus it helps with my shaheed to paradise (just putting it back on track)

oldrider
15th July 2014, 10:27

With a little bit of luck .. you may live long enough to become the boring old bastard .. in fact evidence suggests you are well on track! :rofl:

ellipsis
15th July 2014, 10:27
...this is probably supposed to be funny as it arrived in my junk mail, but it just about ties up all the loose ends for me...

--------------------------------------------------------

Are you confused by what is going on in the Middle East ? Let me explain.
We support the Iraqi government in the fight against ISIS.
We don’t like ISIS, but ISIS is supported by Saudi Arabia who we do like.
We don’t like Assad in Syria. We support the fight against him, but ISIS is also fighting against him.
We don’t like Iran, but Iran supports the Iraqi government in its fight against ISIS.
So some of our friends support our enemies, some enemies are now our friends,
and some of our enemies are fighting against our other enemies, who we want to lose,
but we don’t want our enemies who are fighting our enemies to win.
If the people we want to defeat are defeated, they could be replaced by people we like even less.
And all this was started by us invading a country to drive out terrorists
who were not actually there until we went in to drive them out.
It's quite simple, really. Do you understand it now ?

Banditbandit
15th July 2014, 10:29

Yeah - I saw that. He's a dumbass - tho' you've probably noticed that ... we keep him for laughs.

And there is no such charge as Rape in Godzone anymore ... It's Sexual Violation or Unlawful Sexual Connection.

Here's the current law ... (not hard to find if you look for the Crimes Act ) Section 128, part three would mean a woman can be chargted with Unlawful Sexual Connection ..

128 Sexual violation defined

(1) Sexual violation is the act of a person who—

(a) rapes another person; or

(b) has unlawful sexual connection with another person.

(2) Person A rapes person B if person A has sexual connection with person B, effected by the penetration of person B's genitalia by person A's penis,—

(a) without person B's consent to the connection; and
(b) without believing on reasonable grounds that person B consents to the connection.

(3) Person A has unlawful sexual connection with person B if person A has sexual connection with person B—

(a) without person B's consent to the connection; and

(b) without believing on reasonable grounds that person B consents to the connection.

(4) One person may be convicted of the sexual violation of another person at a time when they were married to each other.

ellipsis
15th July 2014, 10:47
....many years ago, legend has it, our towns new silver band were performing at a fairly important local civic function. Many dignitaries were present including the circuit judge who was there to try or pass judgement on miscreants who were locked up.

After the function and celebrations which went on for a while, one of the musicians who had celebrated a bit too much ended up being put to bed in a strange bed, where he woke in the morning to a sore arse and a bloke beside him.

He laid a complaint with the law about this violation and as the circuit judge was in town, the case came before the bench that afternoon. The judge who had also been celebrating a little too much, heard the plaintiff's plea and without too much consideration, came to a 'not guilty, case dismissed', decision.

When asked later by the cop who ran the place about his decision to not prosecute the bloke charged, his reply was, 'Did you hear the band playing?. I truly believe that they all need fucking'.

(what has this got to do with terrorists...fuck all)

Voltaire
15th July 2014, 11:42
With a little bit of luck .. you may live long enough to become the boring old bastard .. in fact evidence suggests you are well on track! :rofl:
I'm already a boring old bastard.
Not that well on the track, the Honda 350 is hard to get past.:laugh:

oldrider
15th July 2014, 13:40
.Are you confused by what is going on in the Middle East ? Let me explain.
We support the Iraqi government in the fight against ISIS.
We don’t like ISIS, but ISIS is supported by Saudi Arabia who we do like.
We don’t like Assad in Syria. We support the fight against him, but ISIS is also fighting against him.
We don’t like Iran, but Iran supports the Iraqi government in its fight against ISIS.
So some of our friends support our enemies, some enemies are now our friends,
and some of our enemies are fighting against our other enemies, who we want to lose,
but we don’t want our enemies who are fighting our enemies to win.
If the people we want to defeat are defeated, they could be replaced by people we like even less.
And all this was started by us invading a country to drive out terrorists
who were not actually there until we went in to drive them out.
It's quite simple, really. Do you understand it now ?

Funny but true!

Don't forget that while all this confused distraction is taking place Israel is bombing shit out of the Palestinian people with less outrage from the rest of the world!

When something irrational is going down, it always pays to ask the question "who benefits" and (especially where America is involved) it is usually Israel! :rolleyes:

Talk about using a Howitzer to shoot a sparrow! :bash:

Akzle
15th July 2014, 13:55
Funny but true!

Don't forget that while all this confused distraction is taking place Israel is bombing shit out of the Palestinian people with less outrage from the rest of the world!

When something irrational is going down, it always pays to ask the question "who benefits" and (especially where America is involved) it is usually Israel! :rolleyes:

Talk about using a Howitzer to shoot a sparrow! :bash:

shhhhh. You cant say anything against jews, jantard is on duty!

Akzle
15th July 2014, 14:15
unfunny but true
http://www.news.com.au/world/middle-east/locals-cheer-bombing-from-sderot-cinema-as-israel-steps-up-attacks-on-hamas-in-gaza-strip/story-fnh81ifq-1226988013066

nobody look, the j*ws are cunts. Keep spending that money yo.

Voltaire
15th July 2014, 14:49
They are all just Arabs, just different religions. You could be Israeli and not Jewish.
They are about 500 years behind the Europeans who did all this stuff in the middle ages, just better armed.