PDA

View Full Version : Hi from a Suzuki fan! (KJS219)

KJS219
18th July 2014, 20:14
Thought I would finally post something, being a long time lurker and all!

Not long ago I got my hands on a 2012 DR650, and bloody happy I am about that. Been racing (if u can call it that!) the RMZ250 for the last couple of years novice class, but this 650 has me thinking way beyond the Valley Rd MX track…

Anyway, lots of great advice on this site, and I hope to find more……

and on that…anyone have one of those Dririder Explorer Trail packs? I've tried for ages to find a picture of one on a DR650, but seems VERY rare….anyway, looking for advice re packs and stuff. I've got a Ventura Rack BTW, just need something to throw onto it.

looking forward to all the mature replies………not

KJ

FJRider
18th July 2014, 20:22
... and on that…anyone have one of those Dririder Explorer Trail packs? I've tried for ages to find a picture of one on a DR650, but seems VERY rare….anyway, looking for advice re packs and stuff. I've got a Ventura Rack BTW, just need something to throw onto it.

KJ

Anything that FIT'S ... and suits YOUR needs works ...

KJS219
19th July 2014, 06:46
Anything that FIT'S ... and suits YOUR needs works ...

Thanks, sound advice! I think the Dririder Explorer appears to be a good idea, robust, and roomy, but without seeing any type of review about it, especially on a DR650, the $$$ for it seems a risk.

unstuck
19th July 2014, 06:47

KJ

Damn, that leaves anything I have to say out then.:shutup:

FJRider
19th July 2014, 17:33
Damn, that leaves anything I have to say out then.:shutup:

It hasn't stopped you in the past ... <_<

unstuck
19th July 2014, 17:44
It hasn't stopped you in the past ... <_<

FUCKER, always bringing facts into the mix.:bleh:

caspernz
19th July 2014, 21:35

KJ

Yes maybe not, for most of us could be guilty of something like this...

http://youtu.be/B-2FLkAUeuo?list=RD5PWSmMuBNK0

KJS219
21st July 2014, 19:50
Sorry, I seem to have started something………..and bugger me I clicked that U Tube link………god I wish I was pissed………might have enjoyed it

anyway, no luck re the gear bag, so I'll try windscreens/shields for my DR650 next.

Should I ask here or somewhere else on this esteemed website?. DR650 thread maybe?

I've looked at Godiva, and "Screens for bikes".

KJS219
25th July 2014, 16:32
299490Well finally got out on the bike. With a couple of mates we did the Matapiro Loop on the 24th July. Fantastic weather and the DR650 was a pleasure to ride. Will most probably stay in it's current configuration for the time being, but have the adventure wheels for anything less smoother than tarmac.

Where do we put pics of our rides? There doesn't seem to be a dedicated thread or am I missing something…..

KJS219
25th July 2014, 16:35
Bloody hell……….what happened??? can't turn the picture up the right way

Stand down, sorted………………….:2thumbsup

6ft5
19th August 2014, 15:42
try this one http://www.twistedthrottle.com/