PDA

View Full Version : WOF $28 at TRC Toyota Levin

raspberry
1st August 2014, 08:53
WOFs at TRC Toyota $28 for any motorbike. They have a place to warm up and comfy seats. Hot drinks and up to date biker mags. Wed,Thurs,Fri, at the moment, but looking to get another wof bloke for all week. TRC is near Repco in the main street SH1. No I don't work for them, just cheap wof and thought you ought to know.

raspberry
1st August 2014, 08:57
Trc 06 368 6089

awa355
1st August 2014, 18:09
TML in Te A are $25.00 for a bike wof.

oneofsix
1st August 2014, 18:20
WOFs at TRC Toyota $28 for any motorbike. They have a place to warm up and comfy seats. Hot drinks and up to date biker mags. Wed,Thurs,Fri, at the moment, but looking to get another wof bloke for all week. TRC is near Repco in the main street SH1. No I don't work for them, just cheap wof and thought you ought to know.

What? when did Toyota start dealing in bikes? Bet TRC Feilding and Toyota Manawhatu don't. :lol:

Owl
1st August 2014, 18:41
Manawhatu

Fuck off with your h

:bleh:

oneofsix
1st August 2014, 18:44
Fuck off with your h

:bleh:

:lol: never claimed to be able to spell, you is lucky I put the eye in Feilding in the right place :killingme

rustys
2nd August 2014, 12:04
Why can't everyone else match these prices of WOF, i have always paid the $40 (donation) everyone else charges, so i will definitely be useing these guys next, Keep it up Toyota good work. :yes:

Motu
2nd August 2014, 13:09
Why can't everyone else match these prices of WOF,

What do you do for a living...and how do you work out how much you have to charge for your expertise?

rustys
2nd August 2014, 13:17
What do you do for a living...and how do you work out how much you have to charge for your expertise?

On the Pension. The cost of living just keeps going up these days incomes don't, so unfortunaley you just have to shop around, thats the reality.

Motu
2nd August 2014, 14:02
But you must've actually worked for a living at some stage. To stay in business or stay in employment one must make a profit, and there are simple formulas to work this out. You can run at a loss to get feet in the door, but you must up the profit in other areas to cover it.

If you are retired then you will remember when the price of a WoF and fuel was regulated by the Government...perhaps we should go back to those days, and I have no problem with that.

rustys
2nd August 2014, 17:59
But you must've actually worked for a living at some stage. To stay in business or stay in employment one must make a profit, and there are simple formulas to work this out. You can run at a loss to get feet in the door, but you must up the profit in other areas to cover it.

If you are retired then you will remember when the price of a WoF and fuel was regulated by the Government...perhaps we should go back to those days, and I have no problem with that.

Yes i know all about business and all the fomulas and costs of running one and agree with you with what you say, about it all, including employing people..ask your self when was your last wage rise, 5 years since i had one, its a tough competitive world for business today to survive certainly, i would not like to be involved again, with all the shopping on line E-Bay etc, the future is not looking good, went into K Mart the other day no one serves you anymore, its all done by scanners, thats scary stuff, going to be a lot of people out of work in the retail market i can see that, coming.

Unfortunaly we can't go back to the good old days, so you just have to keep an eye on costs and get the best deal where you can.
I have also noticed that Levins fuel prices are 10cents cheaper than anywhere else around the bottom of the North Island, just another topic.

Woodman
2nd August 2014, 19:15
How thoroughly do they check your bike versus a $40 warrant?

oneofsix
2nd August 2014, 19:49
How thoroughly do they check your bike versus a $40 warrant?

That would depend on how much they want tokeep the right to issue WoFs rather than what you pay, in other words just as thoroughly as full price. They will be using the cost of the WoF as a loss leader.

Woodman
2nd August 2014, 20:40
That would depend on how much they want tokeep the right to issue WoFs rather than what you pay, in other words just as thoroughly as full price. They will be using the cost of the WoF as a loss leader.

oh so do they fix bikes as well as Toyotas/cars? Pointless loss leader otherwise.

oneofsix
2nd August 2014, 20:49
oh so do they fix bikes as well as Toyotas/cars? Pointless loss leader otherwise.

you think the $40 was only for bikes? How many bike owners also have cars?

Woodman
2nd August 2014, 21:02
you think the $40 was only for bikes? How many bike owners also have cars?

No, just misunderstood the ops post. mande it sound like it was especially for bikes. Steinlager.

oneofsix
2nd August 2014, 21:09
No, just misunderstood the ops post. mande it sound like it was especially for bikes. Steinlager.

arrh there is the problem, that chemical brew. I'll go with Tuatara, although Stoke isn't a bad brew. :lol::drinkup:

roogazza
3rd August 2014, 11:21
Unfortunaly we can't go back to the good old days, so you just have to keep an eye on costs and get the best deal where you can.
I have also noticed that Levins fuel prices are 10cents cheaper than anywhere else around the bottom of the North Island, just another topic.
Shhhhhish , Correct 10 cents min sometimes up to 15 !!!
Lots of cost savings up in the Manawatu. Found that after I moved up from Kapiti.
I drive to Wgton for my warrants of stiffness, the boy is a mech and I get freebies.All repairs and servicing too.Good lad that one.
I'm 6.5 kms away from town where I get supplies,but it's a nice little town,quiet and a little bit more like how NZ used to be if ya get my drift. People are helpful and friendly.