PDA

View Full Version : looking after the newbies on here

cantridetosavemylife
9th September 2005, 11:49
I just want to let all the newbies on here that God is looking out for you all, the roads arnt safe and you need to be careful out there, i will pray for you all and hope that no harm comes your way, Please let god into your hearts and you riding life will be so much more fun.

Any one keen on a God ride one weekend, we could ride around the different churches in auckland and say a little prayer for the newbies out there.

Waylander
9th September 2005, 11:57
Talk to Zed. He's the resident God-hound.

kerryg
9th September 2005, 12:02
I just want to let all the newbies on here that God is looking out for you all, the roads arnt safe and you need to be careful out there, i will pray for you all and hope that no harm comes your way, Please let god into your hearts and you riding life will be so much more fun.

Any one keen on a God ride one weekend, we could ride around the different churches in auckland and say a little prayer for the newbies out there.

Please tell me this is a pisstake

SixPackBack
9th September 2005, 12:17
GO AWAY DICK HEAD

cantridetosavemylife
9th September 2005, 12:19
i sence a lot of anger in these forums, come on guys we need to take care of our new riders or else there will be no old ones. Tell you what if any one here wants to get together to talk about there issues then just post a reply and i will talk to god for you.

Only together can me make a differance.

Smorg
9th September 2005, 12:23
i sence a lot of anger in these forums, come on guys we need to take care of our new riders or else there will be no old ones. Tell you what if any one here wants to get together to talk about there issues then just post a reply and i will talk to god for you.

Only together can me make a differance.

This thread need to be in a different section mate

Str8 Jacket
9th September 2005, 12:25

You got to be F-ken kidding right?! Where were you two weeks ago when I wrote my bike off?

Motoracer
9th September 2005, 12:25
What about the older and experienced riders eh? They can still be very much at risk from all the potential hazards! Why do you not care for them? I thought god loved everyone..

cantridetosavemylife
9th September 2005, 12:27
god love you all, but the newbies are my focus here, you older riders are in my heart to, if you want to talk about your crash then let me know

kerryg
9th September 2005, 12:31
What about the older and experienced riders eh? They can still be very much at risk from all the potential hazards! Why do you not care for them? I thought god loved everyone..

Don't encourage the bugger...

I'm only guessing but he might be trolling...or if not he's..well.. at least a little strange...:wacko: :crazy: :weird:

cantridetosavemylife
9th September 2005, 12:40
man people on here are so fucking up tight, have some fun, get a life, look at my nick and at the type of bike i have, fuck i drive a car i am only here for the games, for gods sake go and get laid, all of you

Sniper
9th September 2005, 12:47
man people on here are so fucking up tight, have some fun, get a life, look at my nick and at the type of bike i have, fuck i drive a car i am only here for the games, for gods sake go and get laid, all of you

Yea, we dont tolerate arseholes on here crotch stain. Besides, I take pleasure in tormenting them

Motoracer
9th September 2005, 12:50

We generally like to stimulate our minds with intelectual humor or humor that is simply, of good taste.

Mindless posts, which are pathetic atempts to create humor do not amuse most of us, as it is simply a waste of time.

I myself am getting laid and no, it is not with myself but it is with a female companion.

cantridetosavemylife
9th September 2005, 12:52
the fact you had to say you are getting laid is pretty sad bro, you keen to share

scumdog
9th September 2005, 12:54
god love you all, but the newbies are my focus here, you older riders are in my heart to, if you want to talk about your crash then let me know

Whatever you're on - I suggest you stop taking it, if you're not on anything then God help you - you need it and only He can fix whatever your problem is!

HenryDorsetCase
9th September 2005, 12:54
of course you dont NEED to be able to ride to save your life... after all youve got God on your side... and a better life waiting.

us Satanists however, are all for the here and now!

:devil2:

666 the number of the beast.

Sniper
9th September 2005, 12:55
the fact you had to say you are getting laid is pretty sad bro, you keen to share

Why? You that stupid that even your hand pretends to fall asleep on you :motu:

Motoracer
9th September 2005, 12:56
Sorry to all you Kiwibikers, I have been bad by feeding the troll.

I will however, stop right now.

Sniper
9th September 2005, 12:57
Whatever you're on - I suggest you stop taking it, if you're not on anything then God help you - you need it and only He can fix whatever your problem is!

Even I doubt that

outlawtorn
9th September 2005, 13:14

Dude, no disrespect, but these forums are about bikes, go and start your own religious forum if you deem it necessary, but in the meantime, don't be bringing that shit into here, this is about bikes and having fun, keep religion out of it.

crashe
9th September 2005, 13:26
This dude has to be a member of Destiny (sp) Church....
so therefore there is NO HOPE for him at all.

Lets IGNORE him.. and not answer him...

jahrasti
9th September 2005, 13:53

obviously you aint getting any do you drive yourcar cause you are a little ashamed down there? Dont worry mate its good to know that bikes are low petrol consumers and will smoke anything on the road ,champ

scumdog
9th September 2005, 14:29
This dude has to be a member of Destiny (sp) Church....
so therefore there is NO HOPE for him at all.

Lets IGNORE him.. and not answer him...

Hmmm, had thoughts on the Density Church angle myself!

bigboy
9th September 2005, 15:07

how can u believe in god when you have this much negative feedback.
he obviously missed you out when he was dishen out brains

snuffles
9th September 2005, 16:15

and he missed you out with personality, looks, brains, genitals.........have I missed anything.

White trash
9th September 2005, 16:18

I'm keen. Anyone want to lend me a bike for a Sunday mornings God bothering?

Sparky Bills
9th September 2005, 16:23
Shit! That holy water must be strong stuff, for you to expect a good reply.
Who the hell do you think you are? and why are you here?

and dont reply with any farking god shite.
PISS OFF!

bigboy
9th September 2005, 16:28
your a dick fuck off

bigboy
9th September 2005, 16:30
Even I doubt that
shut up dick

**R1**
9th September 2005, 16:34
I'm keen. Anyone want to lend me a bike for a Sunday mornings God bothering?WTF hapnd to yours?

White trash
9th September 2005, 16:40
WTF hapnd to yours?

Don't fucken ask mate. It's gone, put it that way. Didn't crash it though.

Let's ust say you're going to get a hell of alot more practice than me before our rematch.

But then, you'll need it.......

kerryg
9th September 2005, 17:00

I think there's the makings of a Density Church tag team here: big boy (=homophobe) and cantridetosavemyself (=godbotherer). These 2 boys should get on like Graham Capill and any compliant 8 year old hottie....

NC
9th September 2005, 19:43
:devil2: :devil2:

Zed
9th September 2005, 19:59

Any one keen on a God ride one weekend, we could ride around the different churches in auckland and say a little prayer for the newbies out there.Hey there, welcome to the site!!

So, have you done many of these "God ride's" before?

...and please excuse your fellow members somewhat harsh responses to your first post here, some of them get offended easily for bikers eh!

Zed :D

Sniper
9th September 2005, 20:20
shut up dick

Your mother was a hampster, and your father smelled of elderberries :motu:

SixPackBack
9th September 2005, 21:10
Hey there, welcome to the site!!

So, have you done many of these "God ride's" before?

...and please excuse your fellow members somewhat harsh responses to your first post here, some of them get offended easily for bikers eh!

Zed :D

Thats cos its not fucken bible college

MrMelon
9th September 2005, 21:36
Jesus Christ!

Sniper
9th September 2005, 21:38
Jesus Christ!

Hehehe, that reminds me of Monty Python and search for the Holy Grail

MrMelon
9th September 2005, 21:40
Hehehe, that reminds me of Monty Python and search for the Holy Grail
It reminds me of Mr Slave. :devil2: :devil2:

Sniper
9th September 2005, 21:41
It reminds me of Mr Slave. :devil2: :devil2:

I cant say I saw that

SixPackBack
9th September 2005, 21:45
I cant say I saw that

mr slave........inserts paris hilton up his anus.......funny shit. Brian Tamaki loved it

Sniper
9th September 2005, 21:47
Ok, still cant say I saw it

SixPackBack
9th September 2005, 21:53
Ok, still cant say I saw it

southpark.....prolly the funniest episode ever. a parody on paris hilton......you had to be there

Zed
9th September 2005, 22:08
Thats cos its not fucken bible collegeBite me! :bleh:

SixPackBack
9th September 2005, 22:11
Bite me! :bleh:

you offering sex to men again zed :rofl:

Zed
9th September 2005, 22:15
you offering sex to men again zed :rofl:Don't flatter yourself sixpack. You've been in those chat rooms again havn't you. :nono:

SixPackBack
9th September 2005, 22:20
Don't flatter yourself sixpack. You've been in those chat rooms again havn't you. :nono:

give us a kiss an i'll tell you sweetheart :hbd:

Sniper
9th September 2005, 22:23
Oi, you two play nice

John
9th September 2005, 22:38
can you play nice with me???

Deano
9th September 2005, 22:59
Any one keen on a God ride one weekend,

Is that riding on a wing and a prayer ?

pyrocam
9th September 2005, 23:03
I was hoping this thread had turned into an all out flame war by now. I ve missed so many

John
9th September 2005, 23:04
I was hoping this thread had turned into an all out flame war by now. I ve missed so many
its a message...you suck....

buurrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnn

WINJA
9th September 2005, 23:08

Let's ust say you're going to get a hell of alot more practice than me before our rematch.

But then, you'll need it.......
NOW I GOTTA KNOW , WHERES THE BIKE? CONFISCATED PER CHANCE?
IS IT A PROBLEM THAT CAN BE FIXED?

**R1**
10th September 2005, 09:03

But then, you'll need it.......Smart prick!!! Na that sucks bro, how long till u get another?? Did the Coppers take it off u?

White trash
10th September 2005, 09:11
NOW I GOTTA KNOW , WHERES THE BIKE? CONFISCATED PER CHANCE?
IS IT A PROBLEM THAT CAN BE FIXED?

Smart prick!!! Na that sucks bro, how long till u get another?? Did the Coppers take it off u?

Funny how people instantly come to that conclusion. You guys think I'm a dangerous bastard?

Nah, more financial drain than I can handle right now. It's all good, give me a while to sort some shit and I'll have a new toy to use in a manner likely to cause offence.

That should get some smartarse comments......

SuperDave
10th September 2005, 09:23
Tell you what if any one here wants to get together to talk about there issues then just post a reply and i will talk to god for you.

Hell yeah! We have a prophet. Would you mind asking God to send 5 grand my way soon? Also could you ask god to give me a bigger dick if that's not too much trouble.

cowpoos
10th September 2005, 09:38
There was this 63 yr old guy right....jusr brought himself a new triumph.
He was cruzing along state highway one and 110kmph...enjoying the freedom of his new bike....
Then some flashing lights appeared behind him....shit.....he says....and he speeds up to 160....
And the flashing lights are still there...getting closer!!!
so he speeds up to 180...shitting him self completely now...
but the cop is almost on his tail...so he gives her alittle more...gets up to 190 for awhile....until he decides he better stop...
so he slows down and pulls over...pretty pissed off with him self....

Cop walks up and says....whats the story old timer? you have a reason for running away from me?

Oldtimers says: Well...my wife ran off with a cop last week...and I thought you were trying to catch up to give her back!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hbd:

Sniper
10th September 2005, 10:42
There was this 63 yr old guy right....jusr brought himself a new triumph.
He was cruzing along state highway one and 110kmph...enjoying the freedom of his new bike....
Then some flashing lights appeared behind him....shit.....he says....and he speeds up to 160....
And the flashing lights are still there...getting closer!!!
so he speeds up to 180...shitting him self completely now...
but the cop is almost on his tail...so he gives her alittle more...gets up to 190 for awhile....until he decides he better stop...
so he slows down and pulls over...pretty pissed off with him self....

Cop walks up and says....whats the story old timer? you have a reason for running away from me?

Oldtimers says: Well...my wife ran off with a cop last week...and I thought you were trying to catch up to give her back!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hbd:

Oh god, that joke is getting old and you have effectivly ruined it :motu:

**R1**
10th September 2005, 11:18
Funny how people instantly come to that conclusion. You guys think I'm a dangerous bastard?

Nah, more financial drain than I can handle right now. It's all good, give me a while to sort some shit and I'll have a new toy to use in a manner likely to cause offence.

That should get some smartarse comments......I didnt think the coppers would have got it, u dont strike me as the type to stop especialy if ya had done something bad enough to have a bike cofiscated..best of luck sorting a new one....and you know i could kick your arse now aye? come prove me wrong:devil2:

WINJA
10th September 2005, 11:23

That should get some smartarse comments......
YOU CAN RIDE MY STREET MAGIC BETWEEN COATS OF ROOF PAINT ,SORRY TO HEAR BOUT YOUR LUCK , GOOD ECONOMIC CLIMATE AT THE MOMENT , YOULL HAVE THAT K6 GSXR1000 IN NO TIME

cowpoos
10th September 2005, 11:32
Oh god, that joke is getting old and you have effectivly ruined it :motu:

I just heard it....well I though it was funny...errr.... :sherlock:

FROSTY
10th September 2005, 11:33
ohh WINJA meant to tell ya ---my roof got painted last weekend--by KBers

Sniper
10th September 2005, 11:36
ohh WINJA meant to tell ya ---my roof got painted last weekend--by KBers

Skiter, hehehe

NC
10th September 2005, 12:33
I didnt think the coppers would have got it, u dont strike me as the type to stop especialy if ya had done something bad enough to have a bike cofiscated..best of luck sorting a new one....and you know i could kick your arse now aye? come prove me wrong:devil2:
Fuck, you've seen him ride, Aaron. Not even an ambulance can keep up with him, let alone stop to hand over his keys to the coppers. :dodge:

NC
10th September 2005, 12:38
YOU CAN RIDE MY STREET MAGIC BETWEEN COATS OF ROOF PAINT ,SORRY TO HEAR BOUT YOUR LUCK , GOOD ECONOMIC CLIMATE AT THE MOMENT , YOULL HAVE THAT K6 GSXR1000 IN NO TIME
Oi, I'll paint your roof. As long as I can pick the colours...

NotaGoth
11th September 2005, 23:02
gosh.. is there any pills people can pop for "head up arse syndrome"

*rollZ* eyes...

little troll.. shits dribbling, whipe your chin!

ok off to read my bible now.
amen.

Waylander
11th September 2005, 23:04
gosh.. is there any pills people can pop for "head up arse syndrome"

*rollZ* eyes...

little troll.. shits dribbling, whipe your chin!

ok off to read my bible now.
amen.
I belive that would have been the "blue pill"

Damn you Morpheus!!!

NotaGoth
11th September 2005, 23:05
I have been bad by feeding the troll.

No no no! little trolls hungry.. please keep feeding lol :wait:

NotaGoth
11th September 2005, 23:06
I belive that would have been the "blue pill"

Damn you Morpheus!!!

I like the red ones..

Waylander
11th September 2005, 23:09
I like the red ones..
Yea red is such a cooler colour. But how come I didn't get any special powers. I mean last time I tried to ride down the wrong direction of the motorway nothing really interesting happend. But then ofcourse at the time it was the right direction of the motorway and only became the wrong direction after moving here...

NotaGoth
11th September 2005, 23:15
Yea red is such a cooler colour. But how come I didn't get any special powers. I mean last time I tried to ride down the wrong direction of the motorway nothing really interesting happend. But then ofcourse at the time it was the right direction of the motorway and only became the wrong direction after moving here...

*no comment*

Waylander
11th September 2005, 23:17
*no comment*
In a silly mood. Bike is 98.9% complete now. Just need to paint the tank and scrup the whole fucker clean. Soon, very soon to have me a party. Gods willing.

And, I've been hanging with Jack again.:psst:

NotaGoth
11th September 2005, 23:20
In a silly mood. Bike is 98.9% complete now. Just need to paint the tank and scrup the whole fucker clean. Soon, very soon to have me a party. Gods willing.

And, I've been hanging with Jack again.:psst:

I'll make sure I pray for you when I go to bed tonight.

Waylander
11th September 2005, 23:25
I'll make sure I pray for you when I go to bed tonight.
Thanks for the thoughts, but praying to The Nazerene never really was my thing. Wouldn't mind a small blue candle being lit though if you got one. Long story, to drunk to explain right now.

NotaGoth
11th September 2005, 23:31
Thanks for the thoughts, but praying to The Nazerene never really was my thing. Wouldn't mind a small blue candle being lit though if you got one. Long story, to drunk to explain right now.

You just have to be so damn well difficult don't you !!!

Motoracer
11th September 2005, 23:35
I like the red ones..

I like the party ones..

NotaGoth
11th September 2005, 23:40
I like the party ones..

just keep digging..
just keep digging
just keep digging
digging digging

*coverZ* you over and *stompZ* up and down on mound. There. I think you did well enough !

Whatever trolls on I want some too..

Waylander
12th September 2005, 01:39
You just have to be so damn well difficult don't you !!!
Difficult? Well maybe. But then maybe I am just playing the part of a troll so I can be fed.:confused: