PDA

View Full Version : ^$#%^& ing election

Big Dave
9th September 2005, 14:10
Trying to write some cgi scripts (something that i have to concentrate hard on) and the phone rings
Hello
sound of tape loading and a pre-recorded message starts
hi, this is Rodney Hide....
SLAM!
Whoever he was - he just LOST my vote.

^$#%^& ing election

Sniper
9th September 2005, 14:12
We get that at work too. Arsemonkey rings up with a recorded message. I dont care, talk to me personally, not fucken with a recording cock-fag

Wolf
9th September 2005, 14:27
And don't bother waiting through the prattle (as I did one year) in the hopes they have a "If you are interested in learning more about our party or policies, please leave your name and address at the tone" bit at the end, because they don't - they're not stupid and they know quite well what would be recorded...

When it happened to me it was Christian Heritage, at night time around when I was sitting down to dinner with my family - interrupting important quality time with my family to tell me that the Christian Heritage Party places a lot of importance on the family unit... I really wanted to tell them what I thought about that.

Waylander
9th September 2005, 16:41
Heh Hope I never have to call you from work lol

myvice
9th September 2005, 20:25
Last recorded message I got was for "Would you like to buy a car with easy finance..."
Left THEM a message they wont forget!

sAsLEX
9th September 2005, 20:29
they are to cheap to communicate with the modern person who dont have a land line! yay to me!

Skyryder
9th September 2005, 20:30
Trying to write some cgi scripts (something that i have to concentrate hard on) and the phone rings
Hello
sound of tape loading and a pre-recorded message starts
hi, this is Rodney Hide....
SLAM!
Whoever he was - he just LOST my vote.

^$#%^& ing election

You mean to say that he once had it??

Skyryder

Big Dave
9th September 2005, 20:35
You mean to say that he once had it??

Skyryder

I don't even know who he is or what party - nor do i care.

Ghost Lemur
9th September 2005, 20:57
Ah, one of the benefits of having an listed number. :violin: :motu:

Can't say I have that problem.

Thought of calling Rodney's house at teatime with a recorded message of your own? Bet he has an unlisted number though. :rofl:

Sniper
9th September 2005, 21:49
Thought of calling Rodney's house at teatime with a recorded message of your own? Bet he has an unlisted number though. :rofl:

There are ways around it :devil2: