PDA

View Full Version : Mentors in Te Awamutu?

Swivel
21st August 2014, 01:49
I'm a late starter. any local mentors, keen to learn more skills and advice. Cheers Inbox me.

Maha
21st August 2014, 06:41
Doesn't appear to be any in your area, and even if there were? I wouldn't waste your time with the KB mentors listed. Best advice is to get some one on one tuition with a licensed instructor.

Kiwi Graham
21st August 2014, 07:18
I wouldn't waste your time with the KB mentors listed. .

Eh!? What's made you say that?

Katman
21st August 2014, 09:01

Don't worry Graham, I think the comment was aimed at me.

Maha
21st August 2014, 11:55
A good portion of those listed don't visit the site any longer and frankly, they probably couldn't be bothered, plus there are none in his area, which is why I suggested what I did, what would you suggest he do/contact Graham?

Don't worry Graham, I think the comment was aimed at me.

Not at all, I love you, you know that.

sugilite
21st August 2014, 12:15
A good portion of those listed don't visit the site any longer and frankly, they probably couldn't be bothered, plus there are none in his area, which is why I suggested what I did, what would you suggest he do/contact Graham?

I read it as you slagging of KB Mentors too. I barely post anymore, struggle to find threads that I feel I can add value too, however I do still keep an eye on things and are most open to mentoring anyone who requests it in my region (Tararua). :yes:

Kiwi Graham
21st August 2014, 12:38
Mark, I suggest if there were no local mentors to ask at the local bike shop or as you have suggested a licensed instructor the trouble is the latter will charge.

I dont know of any KB mentors that 'charge' I certainly dont and enjoy a steady flow of riders that I help get on two wheels.
I certainly wouldn't tell anyone seeking riding instruction not to waste their time asking a KB mentor.