PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with these wankers??

vfrboy
9th September 2005, 18:28
What the hell is wrong with people, why are stones still being thrown off over passes?? Another one in Welly last nite. Police arrested a 43 year old yesterday in Auckland for the same thing. 43!! What the f-ck, definately a "bio-filter" (turns perfectly good oxygen into useless carbon dioxide). These people need a bullet!!!!

WINJA
9th September 2005, 18:30
What the hell is wrong with people, why are stones still being thrown off over passes?? Another one in Welly last nite. Police arrested a 43 year old yesterday in Auckland for the same thing. 43!! What the f-ck, definately a "bio-filter" (turns perfectly good oxygen into useless carbon dioxide). These people need a bullet!!!!
NOT A BULLET , JUST LOCK EM IN A CELL WITH NO WATER , TOILET OR FOOD AND LET THEM STARVE TO DEATH IN THEIR OWN FILTH

vfrboy
9th September 2005, 18:36
Bullets only 10c if you use a .22, much cheaper than a cell!!!

crashe
9th September 2005, 18:40
It don't matter what age they are.... 14 or 43 they are still dickheads...

Throw the gits in prison for a very long time... with no parole.

froggyfrenchman
9th September 2005, 18:40
tell ya what.. if the origonal didnt get into papers or on news there would be no copycats!

vfrboy
9th September 2005, 18:53
Thats true, the media have a hell of a lot to answer for sometimes. I just hope that this shit stops happening, becuase by f-ck if i see someone throwing something off a bridge there fuc-ed when i'm done with them.

WINJA
9th September 2005, 19:02
tell ya what.. if the origonal didnt get into papers or on news there would be no copycats!
I BLAME THE COPS MORE THAN THE MEDIA , THERES BEEN THOSE LITTLE SHITS THROWING ROCKS AT CARS IN STH AUCKLAND FOR THE LAST 6 MONTHS , YET NOTHING SERIOUS IS DONE ABOUT IT UNTILL SOMETHING SERIOUS HAPPENS , THE PIGS NEED TO STOP THESE PROBLEMS WHEN THERE SMALL PROBLEMS , NOT WHEN SOMEONE DIES, ALAS THEY WERE NOT SPEEDING OR THE PIGS WOULDA BEEN RIGHT ON IT

Lee Rusty
9th September 2005, 19:26
I BLAME THE COPS MORE THAN THE MEDIA , THERES BEEN THOSE LITTLE SHITS THROWING ROCKS AT CARS IN STH AUCKLAND FOR THE LAST 6 MONTHS , YET NOTHING SERIOUS IS DONE ABOUT IT UNTILL SOMETHING SERIOUS HAPPENS , THE PIGS NEED TO STOP THESE PROBLEMS WHEN THERE SMALL PROBLEMS , NOT WHEN SOMEONE DIES, ALAS THEY WERE NOT SPEEDING OR THE PIGS WOULDA BEEN RIGHT ON IT

wouldnt call them Pigs if your bike was stolen - it would be please find my bike

or please find the shitbag that raped my kids, wife, girlfriend etc

You are a wanker

inlinefour
9th September 2005, 19:27

When will government departments realise that the problem will NOT go away if they ignore it? I see it in the health sector a fair bit...

WINJA
9th September 2005, 19:31
wouldnt call them Pigs if your bike was stolen - it would be please find my bike

or please find the shitbag that raped my kids, wife, girlfriend etc

You are a wanker
DID CALL EM GOT NO RESPONSE AS USUAL ,WHY DO YOU THINK I LOST RESPECT FOR THEM, THE PIGS ARE AS FUCKEN USELESS AS YOU . ID CALL YOU A CUNT BUT CUNTS ARE USEFULL

Teflon
9th September 2005, 20:10
I say: "death by stoning". Tie them up in a public place, and stone them to death.

myvice
9th September 2005, 20:11
Poor stones, should throw them off a bridge and see how they like it!
Join the S.P.C.S. today! Save these poor inanimate blocks of minerals from being treated like dirt!
And stop slaging off dirt while you’re at it! What did it ever do to you?

madboy
9th September 2005, 21:44
I BLAME THE COPS MORE THAN THE MEDIA , THERES BEEN THOSE LITTLE SHITS THROWING ROCKS AT CARS IN STH AUCKLAND FOR THE LAST 6 MONTHS , YET NOTHING SERIOUS IS DONE ABOUT IT UNTILL SOMETHING SERIOUS HAPPENS , THE PIGS NEED TO STOP THESE PROBLEMS WHEN THERE SMALL PROBLEMS , NOT WHEN SOMEONE DIES, ALAS THEY WERE NOT SPEEDING OR THE PIGS WOULDA BEEN RIGHT ON ITWINJA, ya just don't get it mate - you seem to be living in this f***ing dreamworld where there is an expectation that the po po are there to help society. They're not mate. Not at all. It's not their job to catch thieves, it's your fault for leaving the bloody bike somewhere where a thieving c**t could steal it. It's only a material possession. You just need to work harder so you can afford insurance to replace it.

Unless the thief who stole it was speeding when he/she/it took it - then they need to catch that f***ing murderer and throw 'em in the cells for beating time.

WINJA
9th September 2005, 22:15
WINJA, ya just don't get it mate - you seem to be living in this f***ing dreamworld where there is an expectation that the po po are there to help society. They're not mate. Not at all. It's not their job to catch thieves, it's your fault for leaving the bloody bike somewhere where a thieving c**t could steal it. It's only a material possession. You just need to work harder so you can afford insurance to replace it.

Unless the thief who stole it was speeding when he/she/it took it - then they need to catch that f***ing murderer and throw 'em in the cells for beating time.
IS THIS A PT?

madboy
9th September 2005, 22:25
IS THIS A PT?No, my "One Nation" membership expired so I've had to sign up with the Highway Patrol.

Lee Rusty
10th September 2005, 00:36
DID CALL EM GOT NO RESPONSE AS USUAL ,WHY DO YOU THINK I LOST RESPECT FOR THEM, THE PIGS ARE AS FUCKEN USELESS AS YOU . ID CALL YOU A CUNT BUT CUNTS ARE USEFULL

cunt - I would have all your money and you would have the pox.

WINJA
10th September 2005, 11:00
cunt - I would have all your money and you would have the pox.
I ALREADY GOT THE CLAP , SO WHERE SHOULD I SEND THE CHEQUE?

Sniper
10th September 2005, 11:43
Thats really nice to know winja. Hehe :lol:

NC
10th September 2005, 12:29
The 43 year old was of "no fix abode" meaning he was a glue sniffing, meths drinking, dole bludging bum.

They should have 8kg rocks dropped on their groins.

yungatart
10th September 2005, 13:15
We should feel sorry for him, he probably had an underprivileged childhood.

scooterboynz
10th September 2005, 13:23
The 43 year old was of "no fix abode" meaning he was a glue sniffing, meths drinking, dole bludging bum.

They should have 8kg rocks dropped on their groins.

he probably threw the rocks so he could end up in a nice warm cell with three square meals a day and to be with all his mates!

NC
11th September 2005, 08:28
Is that a piss take?

Fart
11th September 2005, 17:09

I have many friends who come from very humble backgrounds and made a real success of their lives. One of my best mate came from nothing and is now a Doctor with a PHD and honours in engineering.

There is a Chinese saying; There are no medicine for dumbass motherfuckers.