PDA

View Full Version : FXR150 Wanted

Sniper
9th September 2005, 20:07
Hey all

I have eventually convinced the girlfriend that riding a motorbike is good!!! So what we are looking for is a reasonable price for a FXR150. Im also curious if anyone in CHCH would be kind enough for her to try one please.

Thanks guys

Sniper and soon to be a new member of KB

zeRax
9th September 2005, 21:47
grats on expanding the family to 3 and soon to be 4 :D

Sniper
9th September 2005, 21:53
grats on expanding the family to 3 and soon to be 4 :D

Thanks mate. Tell me, what are you going to do with the GN?

Sniper
10th September 2005, 11:05
Cough....... Bumpo

zeRax
10th September 2005, 11:07
sell it of course, im just too lazy to pay trademe to put it on there :R
dunno how strict i am on price, a good offer would be swell, if u were that keen :P when it sells itll be aslong as both parties are happy ;0

Sniper
10th September 2005, 11:08
Well what do you want for it idealy?

placidfemme
10th September 2005, 11:45
Hey Sniper... Sam has a FXR that she is consdiering selling... only problem is that the bike is in Auckland.

2002 Suzuki FXR150
Less than 8000km on the clock.
Perfect condition (been dropped twice but both time only cosmetic damage... no mechanical damage.. repairs done professionally... so better than new... with new farings... decals and the such)

Sniper
10th September 2005, 11:55
Hey Sniper... Sam has a FXR that she is consdiering selling... only problem is that the bike is in Auckland.

2002 Suzuki FXR150
Less than 8000km on the clock.
Perfect condition (been dropped twice but both time only cosmetic damage... no mechanical damage.. repairs done professionally... so better than new... with new farings... decals and the such)

Hey PF

Its OK if the bike is in Auckland. I can always organise something. What price are you looking for idealy?

Sniper

placidfemme
10th September 2005, 12:34
Hey PF

Its OK if the bike is in Auckland. I can always organise something. What price are you looking for idealy?

Sniper

Sweet as I've replied to your PM :)

Sniper
11th September 2005, 14:25
Actually, after any bike suitable for a learner please guys.

Thanks

Snipers Lady :)