PDA

View Full Version : ride this sunday 11th september anybody interested

skidMark
9th September 2005, 22:25
i was just wondering if anybody would want to go down to mission bay and meet up on sunday avo about 3 i spose just want to see if anybody would be interested....hoping it will be a decnt day and head along the waterfront and into the city or something just for something to do have a whole heap of bike on the waterfront would be cool

anybody up for it ? no motorway riding though

John
9th September 2005, 22:28
most of the cool people will be on placids ride ;).

skidMark
9th September 2005, 22:29
what about people who can't ride on openroad over 70kph because of thier license

John
9th September 2005, 22:31
I dont complain - its a slow ride that breaks into 2 groups at wellsford, one to go further north and other to return to dorkland.

Right Charlie
10th September 2005, 07:12
what about people who can't ride on openroad over 70kph because of thier license

AH yes, just like how those on the Litre machines cant ride above 100kph becuase of the cops... Tui Ad anyone?
:dodge:

placidfemme
10th September 2005, 10:27

Didn't I see your L plate brake and fly off? Opps...

I'm not sure how accurate this is but... when there is a big group of bikers... the cops are less likely to pull you over... fast riders in the front... slower ones towards the back with a tail rider... so you should be safe in the middle... up to you though, your more than welcome to come along on my ride to Wellsford... the more the merrier :)