PDA

View Full Version : Megaphone exhausts

Swivel
1st September 2014, 22:18
Hi team, I am looking at buying a T100 or America, the trouble is the standard pipes are not my cup of tea, I am looking at the 2010 model T100 and some have the factory megaphone exhausts instead of the pea shooters, are the standard megaphone exhausts any better sounding then the standard shooter pipes ?

mossy1200
1st September 2014, 22:36
Hi team, I am looking at buying a T100 or America, the trouble is the standard pipes are not my cup of tea, I am looking at the 2010 model T100 and some have the factory megaphone exhausts instead of the pea shooters, are the standard megaphone exhausts any better sounding then the standard shooter pipes ?

I bought the triumph race p shooters and added cr carbs. Mine was the last of the carby models. Sounded very good and not over the top.
Also get the air eliminator kit.
Mod the airbox and filter.
Bling some more things.

I put flat bars on also which transformed the handling just by shifting weight.
Replaced rear shocks also as the originals were rubbish.

Thinking about it now. You should allow some additional dollars for add on bits
.:confused:

Swivel
1st September 2014, 22:43
I bought the triumph race p shooters and added cr carbs. Mine was the last of the carby models. Sounded very good and not over the top.
Also get the air eliminator kit.
Mod the airbox and filter.
Bling some more things.

I put flat bars on also which transformed the handling just by shifting weight.
Replaced rear shocks also as the originals were rubbish.

Thinking about it now. You should allow some additional dollars for add on bits
.:confused:

Thanks for the reply, info and the eye candy what a beauty.. The particular model I am looking at is EFI what modifications do I need to do if I was to install aftermarket pipes, I know if its the carbi version you need to re jet.