PDA

View Full Version : What was the big ride, girls?

Black Knight
8th September 2014, 09:26
I live on the famous "back road" to Russell and on Saturday around 50 odd bikes of all breeds came past my place-very impressive.I understand that all stopped for lunch at the café on the Helena Bay Hill before carrying on towards Russell.It was then I discovered that it was a lady riders group.
Good on you girls,but what was the occaision and why was it kept away from this forum

Akzle
8th September 2014, 10:31
this forum has fuckall to do with motorbikes. Thats why.

george formby
8th September 2014, 10:51
Crikey. I bet the poor buggers at the cafe were a tad startled.

You must have a very interesting commute Black Knight, great bit of road. We often access it from Waikare.

Hitcher
8th September 2014, 11:57
I despair. The Biker Angels forum is supposed to be for female bikers to post things of interest to other female bikers.

It isn't supposed to be a place where the sexually desperate, dateless and dimwitted males who ride bikes go trolling for a root.

george formby
8th September 2014, 12:21
I despair. The Biker Angels forum is supposed to be for female bikers to post things of interest to other female bikers.

It isn't supposed to be a place where the sexually desperate, dateless and dimwitted males who ride bikes go trolling for a root.

If you lived on the Old Russell road you might think differently. Banjo country. LOL.

blackdog
8th September 2014, 12:34

You might want to shift that photo thread I put up the other day then Hitch, I was hoping to tease a few of those lipstick and leather lezzy bikers outta from wherever they've been hiding.

BigAl
8th September 2014, 13:31

Which forum should we go for that purpose then? :cool:

Akzle
8th September 2014, 13:40

where do i sign up?

Oakie
8th September 2014, 17:50
where do i sign up?

For you ... here ... http://www.gaynz.com/

SVboy
8th September 2014, 19:36
I know fuckall to do with motorbikes. Thats why.

Edited for accuracy.

Tazz
8th September 2014, 20:19
Don't know why more wimmen don't post on here at all... :lol:

Meet me on http://www.gaynz.com/ or find me on Grindr Akzle. I hang out waiting for you to post just so I can post behind you :blip:

You can be big spoon, promise.

Edited for accuracy.

Laava
8th September 2014, 20:32
I live on the famous "back road" to Russell and on Saturday around 50 odd bikes of all breeds came past my place-very impressive.I understand that all stopped for lunch at the café on the Helena Bay Hill before carrying on towards Russell.It was then I discovered that it was a lady riders group.
Good on you girls,but what was the occaision and why was it kept away from this forum

Back on topic, hope Uwe and Julia coped with such a big group in one hit! These ladies were at the Caltex where I was gassing my bike on sunday. They were heading south as were we. Paparoa Rd was in good nick but the cops on SH16 were like flies.

FJRider
8th September 2014, 21:30

The pertinent part of your post is highlighted .. for future reference ... ;)

FJRider
8th September 2014, 21:37
... why was it kept away from this forum

I'm curious to know why this question needed to be asked in one of your first posts ... ?? (and in an off topic forum)

Not all Women motorcyclists are members in these forums ....

EJK
8th September 2014, 21:40
Where dem girls at??

Laava
8th September 2014, 22:01
Get your bloody own girls Sth Islander scum!

Gremlin
8th September 2014, 22:16
I'm curious to know why this question needed to be asked in one of your first posts ... ?? (and in an off topic forum)
He started it in Biker Angels, moved to R&R because it's destined for a shade of pink...

Laava
8th September 2014, 22:27
Males posting in the biker chicks section should face the ban hammer. Backdated.
Wait... I just need to check something...

Maha
9th September 2014, 06:44
where do i sign up?

nanny-goat for you.co.nz

Akzle
9th September 2014, 07:49
nanny-goat for you.co.nz

oh yeah, anyone want a goat?
i think the breed is saaaaaaaanen, has big balls, big horns and makes baby goats.

seriously, if you saw this fucker on the hill you'd shoot it, he's going ds 80

TheDemonLord
9th September 2014, 08:24
Males posting in the biker chicks section should face the ban hammer. Backdated.
Wait... I just need to check something...

Well thats not very nice - my first KB topic was in the Biker Chicks section!

Laava
9th September 2014, 08:51
Well thats not very nice - my first KB topic was in the Biker Chicks section!

Did you get lost?:wari:

TheDemonLord
9th September 2014, 09:03
Nah, it was about long hair and riding - and since most of you lot are old fat and balding ;)

I figured the womens section might give me more luck

Grashopper
9th September 2014, 10:55
Not all Women motorcyclists are members in these forums ....

What? :gob: There are motorcyclists who are not on kb? What do they do all day? :scratch:

EJK
9th September 2014, 13:02
What? :gob: There are motorcyclists who are not on kb? What do they do all day? :scratch:

They have a life.

Oakie
9th September 2014, 17:54
Nah, it was about long hair and riding - and since most of you lot are old fat and balding ;)

'Ere! I resemble that remark!

FJRider
9th September 2014, 19:02

EJK has the answer ... what was the question again .. ?? :scratch:

FJRider
9th September 2014, 19:07
He started it in Biker Angels, moved to R&R because it's destined for a shade of pink...

A logical answer ... a radical concept here on KB .. ;:laugh:

FJRider
9th September 2014, 19:15
'Ere! I resemble that remark!

I am neither fat or balding .... :shifty:

JATZ
9th September 2014, 19:25
I am neither fat or balding .... :shifty:

Your not trying hard enough then :bleh:

mossy1200
9th September 2014, 19:26

I despair.

I cant find the mens health forum.

I found a lump on my testicles and wanted to get some real advice.
That's Ok. Hopefully it will just go away.

FJRider
9th September 2014, 19:34
Your not trying hard enough then :bleh:

At the last check ... there are eight that have me on ignore.

NOT trying hard enough .. ??? :killingme

BigAl
9th September 2014, 19:37
I despair.

I found a lump on my testicles and wanted to get some real advice.
That's Ok. Hopefully it will just go away.

Easy to fix mate, secure your bollocks in a bench vice and go to work on the lump with a grinder.

You'll be back in the saddle in no time:niceone:

mossy1200
9th September 2014, 19:42
Easy to fix mate, secure your bollocks in a bench vice and go to work on the lump with a grinder.

You'll be back in the saddle in no time:niceone:

Is all good I found what it is.

At first I thought ingrown hair.
I was close.

Was ingrown Penis. Managed to encourage out again.

FJRider
9th September 2014, 19:43
I despair.

The General Bodywork forum should cover that ... :shutup:

We DO care ... :yes:

really ... <_<

JATZ
9th September 2014, 19:51
At the last check ... there are eight that have me on ignore.

NOT trying hard enough .. ??? :killingme

It's 9.... Sheeez keep up

Maybe you need lessons from Axel ? Looks like he's :first:

FJRider
9th September 2014, 19:59

I'm trying ... :innocent:

Lessons ... :killingme

I taught him all he thinks he knows ... :calm:

Akzle
9th September 2014, 20:38

holy shit.
i made it.
numero uno.
i can't say it's been easy, but i would dearly love to thank whoever it was that pushed me to the top spot.

truly fucking inspiring, this is.

Grashopper
9th September 2014, 21:09
holy shit.
i made it.
numero uno.
i can't say it's been easy, but i would dearly love to thank whoever it was that pushed me to the top spot.

truly fucking inspiring, this is.

Lol
Congrats Akzle :clap:

We knew you could do it. :lol:

caseye
9th September 2014, 21:45
Ah, he's a big pussy really some who have gone before him were much nastier and i'd have to say, some were even dumber, lol, just for ewe Akz.