PDA

View Full Version : Barry Sheene 2014 Labour Weekend Hampton Downs

Voltaire
9th October 2014, 11:26
As the NZPCRA have not posted it...

http://www.barrysheenetranstasman.co.nz/

Note: Brake calipers are to be wired on all bikes with disc brakes ( so the CMCRR informs me)

Who's going?

Have to charge up the Bavarian Tractors battery and give it an oil change.:rolleyes:

BigAl
9th October 2014, 13:03
How does a brake caliper fall off when it is connected by an hydraulic hose? :scratch:

and aren't you also going to notice at the next corner?

Voltaire
9th October 2014, 13:10
I didn't ask in case they made me fit Shark chain guards.:rolleyes:

Rule
Front brake caliper mounting bolts, must be wired or pinned in the tightened position

Rule
A chainguard or sharkfin made of a suitable rigid material MUST be fitted
in such a way to prevent
trapping between the lower chain run and the final drive sprocket at the rear wheel. All edges must
be rounded

BigAl
9th October 2014, 14:51
I didn't ask in case they made me fit Shark chain guards.:rolleyes:

Don't blame you :niceone:

RDjase
9th October 2014, 18:02
As the NZPCRA have not posted it...

http://www.barrysheenetranstasman.co.nz/

Note: Brake calipers are to be wired on all bikes with disc brakes ( so the CMCRR informs me)

Who's going?

Have to charge up the Bavarian Tractors battery and give it an oil change.:rolleyes:

Yep, the LC is close to ready. Tyler is racing it though, I drive the van and spin spanners now

sidecar bob
9th October 2014, 18:14
Swinging on the pink bike for scrivy, taking the gsx11 for jay to ride & will ride the R90 if I can get it back into one piece before then.

scrivy
10th October 2014, 07:25
Swinging on the pink bike for scrivy, taking the gsx11 for jay to ride & will ride the R90 if I can get it back into one piece before then.
Didnt the front half end up in dunedin?;)

nodrog
10th October 2014, 07:39
I'll be taking the wife for a nice leisurely ride around on the beemer.

if somebody is too old, broken, or lazy to ride their solo but would still like to see it go around, I would be happy to do some demonstration laps on it for you.:niceone:

Stirts
10th October 2014, 08:04
I'll be taking the wife for a nice leisurely ride around on the beemer.

I want a divorce :shake:

Kickaha
10th October 2014, 18:17
I want a divorce :shake:

Don't blame you, maybe I can swap you for Will

sidecar bob
10th October 2014, 18:24
Don't blame you, maybe I can swap you for Will

That would be great, the funnies are wearing off a bit of your gimp arse biting the fuel cap of the Beemer under brakes. We need a new pic of you to laugh our arses off while we are on the piss.

Kickaha
10th October 2014, 18:27
We need a new pic of you to laugh our arses off while we are on the piss.
Goober and Pig are coming up, they're way stupider than me so they should be able to provide something