PDA

View Full Version : Bucket parts for sale

OllyMoto
14th October 2014, 19:39
Hi all i have a bit of a selection of parts for buckets, mostly FXR150's if anyone is interested.

Have a look through the website http://ollymoto.co.nz/fxr150.html and let me know if you are KB'r and ill look after you a little more on pricing.

I have some other bits also so if there is anything you are after let me know i may just have it knocking around.

Cheers

Olly

mr bucketracer
14th October 2014, 19:47
are you going to the bob ?

OllyMoto
15th October 2014, 06:35
are you going to the bob ?

I wont be racing this year as my ride wont be ready and i am caught up out of town in the morning but was going to pop along in the afternoon for a look and catch up with a few i have not seen in a while.

I may bring some of the bits along with me if people are interesated. I have mobile eftpos too, assuming signal is ok out at the track.

mr bucketracer
22nd October 2014, 21:24
I wont be racing this year as my ride wont be ready and i am caught up out of town in the morning but was going to pop along in the afternoon for a look and catch up with a few i have not seen in a while.

I may bring some of the bits along with me if people are interesated. I have mobile eftpos too, assuming signal is ok out at the track.I was looking out for you, i like the gp muffer

TALLIS
23rd October 2014, 14:37
I was looking out for you, i like the gp muffer

? Replace the gpr muffler with a gp one? Itsnt that going backwards or lose the "r" to save weight...

Bert
23rd October 2014, 19:49
? Replace the gpr muffler with a gp one? Itsnt that going backwards or lose the "r" to save weight...

Na he wants to have his KTM looking like a KTM moto3...
I'm sure the GPR muffler will be lighter.

mr bucketracer
23rd October 2014, 20:59
Like bert said add the gp one for a second muffer