PDA

View Full Version : Petrol price drop. 2c here 7c in Aussie.

Flyingpony
13th September 2005, 09:19
"Pump prices dropped by an average 2c a litre yesterday, with Shell dropping its price for 96-octane by 3c. Across the Tasman, prices fell 7c"

From here (http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3408414a11,00.html)

Thought I spotted something different this morning on the way into work - late start.

Damn, across the ditch they got 7c. I must be on the wrong side of the ditch then. Wonder if I can complete my studies over there?

Well snoopy's drunken :apint: ~5l since 31st August so it's not quite reached half way towards reserve.

Sniper
13th September 2005, 09:38
Woohoo, but beware, its the calm before the storm

bugjuice
13th September 2005, 09:50
the news last night said that oil prices had dropped slightly due to 'a lack of demand' for it.. hmmmmm I wonder why, you theivin bastards..

John
13th September 2005, 09:50
I am the oil baron give me you oil.

Its probably due to bushy babe giving the oil companies access to americas massive reserves, I still dont get why everyone is so worried about oil - its got a long run to go yet people.

Fart
13th September 2005, 16:58
Global wholesale oil price have dropped from the high of $70 per barrel to $63 per barrel today. That is a 10% drop in wholesale price, but yet the retail prices at the pumps in NZ only dropped 1.2%. WTF?

R6_kid
13th September 2005, 17:10
no point getting anal over it... they dont give a fuck about anyone but themselves, and there is no one in NZ that will stand up and tell them where to stick it for real.

Just be glad you are on a bike and only pay an extra $2-3 per tank.

Pixie
14th September 2005, 01:21
BOYCOTT BP AND MOBIL YA SPINELESS BASTARDS

Lou Girardin
14th September 2005, 09:27
BOYCOTT BP AND MOBIL YA SPINELESS BASTARDS

They're considering blockades of gas stations in the UK now.
What's wrong over here?
Too much inter-breeding with sheep?

Fart
14th September 2005, 10:06
Bring on the hydrogen engines. :clap:

Gremlin
14th September 2005, 11:40
Why should we boycott Mobil?? They are the only ones to have eftpos at pump besides Pak 'n Save...

I can't walk that far! :weep:

Lou Girardin
14th September 2005, 12:02
Another 2 cents has just come off, BP led. Fear of a boycott perhaps?

Gremlin
14th September 2005, 12:05
Why can't they warn us when they are going to do this!?! :lol:

I just filled up yesterday :weep:

John
14th September 2005, 12:19
edit: I guess you fill at bp :P

Gremlin
14th September 2005, 12:20
Oh, I thought it was another 2c like now... I already knew the other 2c...

But I guess it would be optimistic to expect prices to drop that quickly eh? :oi-grr:

edit: where's the other text I was quoting?? And no, not BP, the receipts have crap all info on them for recording fillups. Mobil, eftpos at pump is good :2thumbsup

John
14th September 2005, 12:26
Oh, I thought it was another 2c like now... I already knew the other 2c...

But I guess it would be optimistic to expect prices to drop that quickly eh? :oi-grr:

edit: where's the other text I was quoting?? And no, not BP, the receipts have crap all info on them for recording fillups. Mobil, eftpos at pump is good :2thumbsup
bahaha, oh god I am so ninja - I figured you filled at BP after I looked at it again - fuel prices all depend on how rich the companies feel like getting - need a few mill to buy a new country, simple "In todays media report *SOANDSO* oil drilling has reported a loss in productivity due to wars in *LIST* and floods in *LIST*." I'm sure thats the template, and to make it seem really realistic Bush Snr gets some of the american reserves for his companies - making the public shit scared and worried about the future.

Or am I just a mental case, either way I think I am meh..