PDA

View Full Version : Wrong place, wrong time.

Lou Girardin
13th September 2005, 12:54
There's been a cop on Exmouth St Northcote the past couple of morning. It's quite disconcerting to have the detector go off when you can't see 30 metres ahead in the fog.
Anyhoo, if he'd been 1/2 km down the road he would have seen one guy so blatantly jump a red light that it had almost turned green again for him and another drive through the lights at 40 k's while reading a book.
Ah well, priorities I guess.

Beemer
13th September 2005, 13:47
I know the feeling, I get so irritated when I see a cop sitting somewhere, trying to catch the odd speeder, when a few kms down the road there are people running red lights or overtaking on double yellow lines! They are never where we want them! Mind you, I have seen some blatantly dangerous driving at times, right in front of cops who don't even seem to notice it. Maybe they pick a target vehicle every morning - "right, lets pull over red Ford Lasers today" and ignore the rest!

Lou Girardin
13th September 2005, 14:35
And the buggers look so young and fresh-faced too. It makes you feel like telling them to get back in school.

spudchucka
13th September 2005, 16:35
Maybe they pick a target vehicle every morning - "right, lets pull over red Ford Lasers today" and ignore the rest!
Oh shit! Who the hell leaked that secret?

Beemer
13th September 2005, 17:52
Oh shit! Who the hell leaked that secret?

That's why we painted ours...