PDA

View Full Version : Weird Moto GP dream.

Biff
13th September 2005, 13:33
Just before I went to bed last night I began watching a Moto GP doco stored on my X-Box (yeah it’s chipped). Then I went to bed and had the weirdest of dreams...... (cut to wavy scene & Twighlight zone music)

.....Moto GP bikes ridden by midgets, the bikes modified in order to allow for the shorter leg reach (gears, rear brake). First off a midget with a funny name (well it was funny in my dream, can’t remember it now) was first on the GP scene – beating Rossi and all others. Then the other teams realised the benefits of having a short/light person riding their respective machines, and before too long every bike was ridden by a midget.

Note to self: Stop smoking that shit.

bungbung
13th September 2005, 13:37
I read about a proposed reality tv show, cast entirely with midgets, competing head to head with each other. Contests of strength, skill and endurance.

**R1**
13th September 2005, 13:41
cool so there is hope of me scoring a ride with Yamaha, only i dont think Aaron is a funny of a name...oh well

Sniper
13th September 2005, 13:48
Hmmm, well Biff, if I could read dreams. I sure as hell wouldn't know what that meant. :lol:

R6_kid
13th September 2005, 14:05
were they singing midgets (aka umpa lumpas) or just your normal off the shelf midget?

i bet i'd be a good 4 times heavier than them - there goes my chances :rofl:

btw... thats just screwed man!

Velox
13th September 2005, 14:08
Hah! Nice mate!

Heh - I had a MotoGP/Superbikes dream about 4 years ago. I was racing around some huge track and my mum was up on a hill watching, and when I pulled in to see her afterwards she asked why I was smiling during the race and I said it was because I'd been having a chat to the camera people as I went past them (assumedly at 200kmph+ ?!!)
:blink:

Pixie
13th September 2005, 14:13
Just before I went to bed last night I began watching a Moto GP doco stored on my X-Box (yeah it’s chipped). Then I went to bed and had the weirdest of dreams...... (cut to wavy scene & Twighlight zone music)

.....Moto GP bikes ridden by midgets, the bikes modified in order to allow for the shorter leg reach (gears, rear brake). First off a midget with a funny name (well it was funny in my dream, can’t remember it now) was first on the GP scene – beating Rossi and all others. Then the other teams realised the benefits of having a short/light person riding their respective machines, and before too long every bike was ridden by a midget.

Note to self: Stop smoking that shit.
Oompah loompahs

gav
13th September 2005, 18:30
Loris Capirossi?
Use to be a guy racing in Oz? Big Dave probably knows of him, Ian "Buster" Saunders? He was a dwarf, well sort of, bloody small anyway!

Oscar
13th September 2005, 18:36
Loris Capirossi?
Use to be a guy racing in Oz? Big Dave probably knows of him, Ian "Buster" Saunders? He was a dwarf, well sort of, bloody small anyway!

Buster Sanders!
I remember him racing in NZ.
He could barely reach the footpegs on his RZ, never mind the ground!

Pixie
14th September 2005, 00:41
Buster Sanders!
I remember him racing in NZ.
He could barely reach the footpegs on his RZ, never mind the ground!
Is he the guy that had his arm blown apart when a hydraulic line burst on an earthmover?

Riff Raff
14th September 2005, 08:01
A few weeks ago I dreamt that I was seeing Rossi and we went round to his parents for dinner. His dad was Scottish and his mum was a seriously scary Italian lady - so scary in fact that I ended up running away. And Rossi was only seeing me to try to squash the gay rumours!

NordieBoy
14th September 2005, 08:55
Boris and Stephane Chambon.
Boris stands by his motard and the bars are level with his head!

:D

zadok
14th September 2005, 09:26
Sounds like a description of a GP for Pocket Bikes.

Darryboy
14th September 2005, 09:51
Were they dwarves or midgets?

There's a difference you know (Oompa Loompas are dwarves)

To Quote from 'The Office'

David: "Look whether or not Anton is indeed a midget, or a dwarf-"

Alex: "No he’s a midget"

David: "What’s the difference?"

Alex: "A dwarf is someone who has disproportionately short arms and legs"

David: "Oh I know the ones"

Alex: "It’s caused by a hormone deficiency"

David: "Yeah… bloody hormones"

Alex: "A midget is still a dwarf but their arms and legs are in proportion"

Gareth: "So... what’s an elf?"