PDA

View Full Version : Amusing Photo

MrMelon
13th September 2005, 15:36
The other night on the news they showed Don Brash cruising around various places trying to score votes. One of the places he visited was the Cock and Bull. It all seemed fairly innocent, but then on nightline they had a recap of the story, and cropped the shot slightly differently. It was hillarious. I managed to find a photo of it :D

Sniper
13th September 2005, 15:38
The other night on the news they showed Don Brash cruising around various places trying to score votes. One of the places he visited was the Cock and Bull. It all seemed fairly innocent, but then on nightline they had a recap of the story, and cropped the shot slightly differently. It was hillarious. I managed to find a photo of it :D

Hahaha, fantastic. And he drinks like a girl!

R6_kid
13th September 2005, 17:16
he didnt spend enough time at the student pub when we was getting educated.

whats the bet that Helen drinks like a man and spent all her time at the pub when getting her education? :devil2:

Slingshot
13th September 2005, 17:48
He's also got his little pinky on the glass...that's another consume according to the international rules!

Skyryder
13th September 2005, 20:04

After all the bullshit Brash has been in trying to convince New Zealand that he did not lie over his knowledge of the Bretheren leaflet drop...........he's picked the right pub...............Cock and Bull.

Skyryder