PDA

View Full Version : Little leads Labour!

carbonhed
18th November 2014, 16:49
Awesome choice. Dead last on votes from his caucus colleagues... even lower than Cuntlippes... incredible though that may seem. Thank Dog for the unions eh?

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r319/carbonhed/Wallace.jpg (http://s147.photobucket.com/user/carbonhed/media/Wallace.jpg.html)

AllanB
18th November 2014, 17:03
Given they are saying it was a very close result he will need to watch his back from tomorrow on ............

And he is a friggen 120% union man.

Good luck.

Akzle
18th November 2014, 17:50
vote akzle.

Swoop
18th November 2014, 19:14
Awesome choice. Dead last on votes from his caucus colleagues... even lower than Cuntlippes... incredible though that may seem. Thank Dog for the unions eh?

Imagine if the National party was controlled (openly) by federated farmers / big business / Fonterra, etc, etc. There would be absolute hell to pay via the whining from liarbour.

Good to see another inept cocksucker leading the catfight. Any sweepstake running on how long this fool will last at the helm?

Stylo
18th November 2014, 19:28
Perfect choice.

John Key must be laughing his socks off, this spells the end of the once mighty Labour party as we knew it.

awayatc
18th November 2014, 19:31
Must have misunderstood.........

Thought labour needed just a little help.....

admenk
18th November 2014, 19:32
Love him or hate him, we could do with a strong opposition for democracy's sake. I wish him all the best, but think he'll have a tough old job winning over some in his own party, not to mention the media, who still seem to be madly in love with Mr Key. Still, we're all experts here, eh? :innocent:

Hitcher
18th November 2014, 19:53
Prediction: The Labour Party (whatever that is) will factionalise within weeks into at least two separate entities. Neither Little nor Robertson will lead either.

Paul in NZ
18th November 2014, 20:05
Sorry - he just does NOT look like a prime minister..... Very good geography teacher tops

caseye
18th November 2014, 20:31
Labour for the unions is it?
Na, democracy for all, maybe? . Na.
Took three ballots to determine who won.
He's toast! already and as for saying he will lead Labour to the govt next election and silence Jk. Well, good luck with that pilgrim.
Yer own boyo's are gunna fuck you up the arse much sooner than that.
Bunch of never worked failed school teachers and limp wristed closet come outer ofers.
Not got a hope in hell.
Yep, I also lament the lack of capable, sensible,practical people in opposition, but hell, this is what comes of allowing disassociated groups of people to form a party and then go off and do their own thing all the time, no unity, no direction that ordinary citizens can see or hear and hey presto, NOT in govt again forevermore most likely.

Motu
18th November 2014, 20:45
Prediction: The Labour Party (whatever that is) will factionalise within weeks into at least two separate entities.

This needs to happen I think (Jones, Peters, Anderton) - the party and the unions are behind him, the caucus isn't. The caucus needs to blow apart and scatter like dried up dog shit and a new party that can work together be formed. For democracy to work we need an opposition party that works in opposition.

husaberg
18th November 2014, 21:00
Must have misunderstood.........

Thought labour needed just a little help.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y2RHMGqbWk

mashman
18th November 2014, 21:59
Vote akzle.

mada
18th November 2014, 22:01
I predict Little will be rolled prior to the election, as Labour will move Little in the polls. As Little is not only fighting Key and the Govt, but his caucus of Cosgrove, Mallard, etc all the old has beens, who the public want gone.

RJC
19th November 2014, 06:21
This needs to happen I think (Jones, Peters, Anderton) - the party and the unions are behind him, the caucus isn't. The caucus needs to blow apart and scatter like dried up dog shit and a new party that can work together be formed. For democracy to work we need an opposition party that works in opposition.

The unions don't have the mass any more, labour is fucked.

What needs to happen is the greens need to become a credible "centre" alternate with good economic and eviromental policy. At the moment they are seen as a bunch of loons even though Russell Norman is a very smart operator.

Winston001
19th November 2014, 09:19
Good luck to him. Until recently I regarded Andrew Little as a cloth-cap 19th century unionist. A poisonous left winger.

But no, I've read about him and watched him during the election and completely changed my mind. The guy has integrity, he's highly intelligent, he's an experienced leader and means what he says. We don't have to like him or agree with his politics but he does deserve respect.

Already he's saying he doesn't support the capital gains tax and increasing the pension age. Whether he's right or wrong at least these policies will get discussed more thoroughly.

James Deuce
19th November 2014, 09:54
He's brings his past history as baggage and the movers and shakers of his own party don't want him there. It's about time that Labour woke up and realised that the Unions don't have sufficient mass to provide a core constituent vote to maintain a party presence on the political scene. Little got more support form Labour membership than either the Unions or the Caucus. If he doesn't own the NZ politcal landscape for the next 3 months, he's screwed. He has to convince his party that he's a leader while convincing NZers that he would be a credible PM.

Grant Robertson was the logical choice. But he's withdrawn from a 3rd leadership bid. If Labour aren't 2 very different small political parties by November 2015, I'd be very surprised.

HenryDorsetCase
19th November 2014, 13:29
good luck to him. Bit of a poisoned chalice. Hope he makes it work because these fucking Tories need a decent opposition.

Paul in NZ
19th November 2014, 14:20
Yes - all up the consensus is that he will make Little difference...

Swoop
19th November 2014, 14:33
The unions don't have the mass any more
Apparently they do.
Enough to over-rule the other voters in this liarbour farce "liarbour's got talent" contest.

I said it before. Put all the liarbour mp's in a room and kill them all. Best solution is to start afresh since everyone else is single-digit-IQ'd or poisoned with the stupid gene. A bit like the lunatic-fringe greenatic's really...

JimO
19th November 2014, 16:30
shane jones would be the right choice

puddytat
19th November 2014, 17:16
Nah, the right choice is the Greens bro......

MisterD
19th November 2014, 18:30
Why does the original post have a picture of Ed Miliband?

SVboy
19th November 2014, 19:12
Apparently they do.
Enough to over-rule the other voters in this liarbour farce "liarbour's got talent" contest.

I said it before. Put all the liarbour mp's in a room and kill them all. Best solution is to start afresh since everyone else is single-digit-IQ'd or poisoned with the stupid gene. A bit like the lunatic-fringe greenatic's really...

You are the blogger Whale oil and I claim my $5!

James Deuce
20th November 2014, 05:57

Not involved in politics anymore. Doing a spot of fishing.

RJC
20th November 2014, 06:03
Apparently they do.

they have the mass to fuck with the labour party leadership with the stupid rules they have, but not enough mass to get labour into power.

I can't see Mr Little apealing to the average swing voter.

oldrider
20th November 2014, 10:25
I am their latest leader! :headbang: ... which way did they go? . :confused:

Banditbandit
20th November 2014, 10:36

SHane made the right choice .. and left ...

they have the mass to fuck with the labour party leadership with the stupid rules they have, but not enough mass to get labour into power.

I can't see Mr Little apealing to the average swing voter.

Why the fuck does Labour want to attract the swing voters .. the wimping, indecisive, useless fence sitting pricks who are really the tools of the capitalist overlords???

JimO
20th November 2014, 11:24
Not involved in politics anymore. Doing a spot of fishing.
that was a good move on nationals behalf

F5 Dave
20th November 2014, 13:14
What about Bob Jones? He liked a spot of fishing?

Just don't try to interview him while hes doing it.

:lol:

James Deuce
20th November 2014, 14:00
What about Bob Jones? He liked a spot of fishing?

Just don't try to interview him while hes doing it.

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/images/smilies/lol.gif

You're old, Dave.

Maha
20th November 2014, 14:03
Little leads Labour.

Sounds like a the title of a children's book.

HenryDorsetCase
20th November 2014, 15:20
http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/industries/63381909/angry-customers-call-for-petrol-station-boycott.html

this is why unions and the Labour party are still relevant. Because this shit does not stand.

James Deuce
20th November 2014, 15:23
http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/industries/63381909/angry-customers-call-for-petrol-station-boycott.html

this is why unions and the Labour party are still relevant. Because this shit does not stand.

Neither of them are relevant. This is the labour market NZers asked for. Repeatedly.

SPman
20th November 2014, 16:02
Apparently they do.

Do you know how fucking tedious the "Liarbour" epithet is? The current mob haven't exactly excelled at truth telling, either!

Obviously designed to appeal to those of single-digit-IQ poisoned with the stupid gene.

That why you like it so much!

HenryDorsetCase
20th November 2014, 16:13
Do you know how fucking tedious the "Liarbour" epithet is? The current mob haven't exactly excelled at truth telling, either!

Obviously designed to appeal to those of single-digit-IQ poisoned with the stupid gene.

That why you like it so much!

Get with the programme: It is Liabour and Nazional.

Swoop
20th November 2014, 18:52
Do you know how fucking tedious the "Liarbour" epithet is?

The truth hurts, eh?...

Also, it is a simple fact. The red-menace will lie to get anything (power, especially). Sadly this is a worldwide trait.

FJRider
20th November 2014, 19:26
vote akzle.

I've heard that ... :blank:

98tls
20th November 2014, 19:38
Did notice the cock smoker was quick off the mark and hustled over to the coast to get himself involved with the still grieving familys misery.Politicians and media...besides the obvious is there anything more disgusting.

mashman
20th November 2014, 20:09
Politicians and media...besides the obvious is there anything more disgusting.

Well you vote and pay for it ;)

pete376403
20th November 2014, 20:25
The truth hurts, eh?...

Also, it is a simple fact. All politicians will lie to get anything (power, especially). Sadly this is a worldwide trait.

Fixed that for ya!

RJC
21st November 2014, 06:38
Why the fuck does Labour want to attract the swing voters .. the wimping, indecisive, useless fence sitting pricks who are really the tools of the capitalist overlords???

Correct me if I am wrong, isn't the idea of being a political party to win an election? clearly their support base is not even remotely close to getting them into power.

Banditbandit
21st November 2014, 07:52
Correct me if I am wrong, isn't the idea of being a political party to win an election? clearly their support base is not even remotely close to getting them into power.

No, I'm sorry, I do not see that the point is to win an election - if that is the goal then people will do anything to win - and we see that all the time. Sell out principles, lie, use woodlice to score points against opponents, discredit good people ...

That is what is currently wrong with our government and the systems ... wrong focus ...

SPman
21st November 2014, 12:34
The truth hurts, eh?...

Also, it is a simple fact. The red-menace will lie to get anything (power, especially). Sadly this is a worldwide trait.The red menace? What fucking century are you living in?

Swoop
21st November 2014, 12:35
Fixed that for ya!
It wasn't broken, but whatever floats your boat.

What makes it even worse is that little chinese "leader-of-the-masses" is in town and even praising up Little. It seems the leader of the last communist stronghold knows more about him...

Swoop
21st November 2014, 12:38
The red menace? What fucking century are you living in?
Perhaps you should go and see what china is doing in the waters of the western pacific. Have a chat with the Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan, Korea, and then make a more intelligent statement.

James Deuce
21st November 2014, 13:06
Perhaps you should go and see what china is doing in the waters of the western pacific. Have a chat with the Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan, Korea, and then make a more intelligent statement.

Better China than the US.

mashman
24th November 2014, 08:02
And so the lunacy begins. If you want your welfare, then you must vote. :facepalm:

mada
24th November 2014, 17:27
It wasn't broken, but whatever floats your boat.

What makes it even worse is that little chinese "leader-of-the-masses" is in town and even praising up Little. It seems the leader of the last communist stronghold knows more about him...

That's some pretty one-eyed vision you have there. :yawn:

Both the Labour and National parties are interested in jumping into bed with the Chinese government, with the National Party members present MP's and ex-alike having very high business relationships there: Shipley, Goodfellow, Collins etc.

Last time I looked the only party that really gave a shit about the ethics of it was the Greens. But we'll have a laugh at Russell for getting assaulted by Chinese Security on our own fucking parliament grounds...:brick:

mada
24th November 2014, 17:31
Better China than the US.

Yeh at least the Chinese don't say "we come in the name of freedom/ democracy" nek minute thousands of US trained and funded Islamic extremists running around causing sectarian violence.

US has had its time as a Superpower fucking up the world and creating instability.

The next 50 years will be interesting indeed. Watch and wait while the US tries to recruit, train and fund extremist Uyghur Islamic militants in Xinjiang

to give the Chinese grief.

Shaun Harris
24th November 2014, 18:48
Little speaks as bad as I type and spell. Labour have NO chance with him at the helm

Oakie
24th November 2014, 19:27
Funny. They said they needed to become more inclusive of all NZ and then elected a union leader (who MUST have a bias towards union strength) when only 16% of NZers are union members. Still, at least that returns them to their roots. Can't see it doing them any good though.