PDA

View Full Version : Aaah,damn 4x4 drivers!!!!!

Motu
14th September 2005, 17:53
There has just been an accident involving a 4x4 here - a Pajero coming down Dornwell Rd in Mt Roskill,and turning right into Britten Ave,with indicator on.As it was turning into Britten Ave a car sitting to turn right took off,straight into the side of the Pajero!!! Took the whole front off the Nissan,but only minimal damage to the Pajero.

FOR FUCKS SAKE! HOW THE HELL DO YOU MISS NOT SEEING A FUCKING PAJERO RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU AS YOU PULL OUT!!! The impact knocked the Pajero sideways,I got out and looked at the damage to my wagon,and felt like just driving off,you made a mistake mate,you can sort it out yourself! It was a learner driver in the Nissan,and his mother wants me to say she was driving - so,do I get free bread at your dairy?

The Pajero has a slight dent in the R/R door,creased sill and broken end plate to the running board.

One more black mark against those stupid fucking 4x4s,they are a danger on the roads - the drivers should have a special licence to drive them,otherwise more cars are going to get damaged.

enigma51
14th September 2005, 17:58
Tough call on who was driving NOT do they realize how much shit you can get into if you lie? Good to hear you are alright though

Mr Skid
14th September 2005, 17:58
Could it be possible the pieces of broken fairing trapped in your wheel arches somehow obscured the Pajero?

madboy
14th September 2005, 18:00
Yeah, f***ing 4wd owners, look what damage you've caused now!

DemonWolf
14th September 2005, 18:02
Glad to hear ya all good and fine... and that ya didn't get too much damage to your Pajero.

Hope things work out for the costs!

dangerous
14th September 2005, 18:04
Heheheeee sorry Moto, but hell at least you put this 4x4 thread in the right forum, man now you know 'every' 4x4 driver in NZ is going to be labled as a moron... again, ohh well so be it could be worse.... could a been me in my 4x4 :motu:

Kickaha
14th September 2005, 18:04
One more black mark against those stupid fucking 4x4s,they are a danger on the roads - the drivers should have a special licence to drive them,otherwise more cars are going to get damaged.

Damn right,bloody 4x4 how dare he be the innocent party, we'll just have to find someone else to slag off :yes:

vfrboy
14th September 2005, 18:46
F-ck them, he was in the wrong, he was driving, he fucked up. Had an asian student hit the back of my safari with his japper once, just left him in the middle of the road with the bumper hanging off and a fucked radiator. :devil2:

N4CR
14th September 2005, 19:00
I bet motu was leaning to much into the corner or something.. oh wait.. pajero.

Ahh.. YEAH friggen piles of junk. Probably cast a shadow onto the other drivers car, causing him not to see it! Why on earth do they have to make such huge, ungainly beasts which block the sun and cause crashes. Bloody 4x4's if it was being used out in a mud pit the crash wouldn't have happened.

ITS YOUR FAULT!

p/t....

Nice way to start learning in a cage eh?

Marmoot
14th September 2005, 19:07
'Pajero' is spanish for 'wanker'? Is this serious or just urban legend?
(My spanish is as good as my russian)

vfrboy
14th September 2005, 19:20

Don't know but my english teacher in 4th form had one and got really upset when we found that out and used to hassle her about it.

Wolf
14th September 2005, 20:38
Pajero is colloquial Spanish for wanker, apparently it is a term for a low-paid farm employee, the Onanastic connotation comes from the usual "us" vs "them" insults.

Sniper
14th September 2005, 20:58
No no no. Now we flame learner drivers. Not 4x4's.

Gremlin
14th September 2005, 21:08
no no, some of us don't like randomly hitting things,

...we just can't help it :oi-grr:

:rofl: :rofl:

Jackrat
14th September 2005, 21:11
Bloody Nissans aye. :dodge:

Posh Tourer :P
14th September 2005, 21:47
Pajero is colloquial Spanish for w*****, apparently it is a term for a low-paid farm employee, the Onanastic connotation comes from the usual "us" vs "them" insults.

It is (as far as I can make out) mainly a South American usage.....

Motu
14th September 2005, 22:09
Lucky it was my own vehicle I was test driving,we'd just done the alt today and I was taking it for a spin around the block - shit,just imagine if I was in that poo bucket Hi Ace we have lying around,someone left an SV650 in the back,the van might of flipped,then I'd have a bit of explaining to do to the owner....

Lou Girardin
15th September 2005, 09:10
Perhaps they were expecting your slug-like wank mobile to accelerate like a car. :devil2:

Marmoot
15th September 2005, 09:14
Lucky it was my own vehicle I was test driving

you WOF people are allowed to slap on a WOF on your own car?

gheesh, what's next? Surgeon surgically enhanced his own penis? :rofl: