PDA

View Full Version : Enjoy your stay and by the way you owe us $500,000

98tls
6th December 2014, 17:26
Long story short a cousin of mine spent years over in Stralia skippering a prawn boat making huge money but as you do when your young pissed it up wine women and song etc resulting in 3 kids different mothers etc etc,silly bugger shot the gap and came on home to NZ a few years ago settled down got married blah blah then recently flew back to aus to attend his 21 years old daughters wedding:facepalm:tap on the shoulder at the airport resulted in him being led away and informed of a $500,000 debt re maintainence:woohoo:fuck me...got a ring from him yesterday and he was telling me of his plight:crazy:Surprised it took him going over there for it to catch up with him really.Feel a bit sorry for his current mrs but richer or poorer they say;)Wasnt really sympathetic to be honest,bet he wishes he had paid his way.Be sure your sins will find you out...even 21 years later.;)

blue rider
7th December 2014, 17:49
Long story short a cousin of mine spent years over in Stralia skippering a prawn boat making huge money but as you do when your young pissed it up wine women and song etc resulting in 3 kids different mothers etc etc,silly bugger shot the gap and came on home to NZ a few years ago settled down got married blah blah then recently flew back to aus to attend his 21 years old daughters wedding:facepalm:tap on the shoulder at the airport resulted in him being led away and informed of a $500,000 debt re maintainence:woohoo:fuck me...got a ring from him yesterday and he was telling me of his plight:crazy:Surprised it took him going over there for it to catch up with him really.Feel a bit sorry for his current mrs but richer or poorer they say;)Wasnt really sympathetic to be honest,bet he wishes he had paid his way.Be sure your sins will find you out...even 21 years later.;)

damn, just another slut who could not keep those knees shut.
What's the world coming too, fathering children he could not afford.

Condoms bro, teach those boys to keep it covered. :)

Banditbandit
8th December 2014, 08:49
http://7deadlysinners.typepad.com/photos/tacky_plax/washer.jpg

Big Dog
8th December 2014, 11:53
Exactly the main reason I never got on a plane when I was offered flights relating to my first child.
1/2 a mil sounds like a lot. You try and feed, clothe and school the little buggers for 18 years for that.

Stupid phone / Tapatalk, apologies in advance.

ellipsis
8th December 2014, 11:58
...arsehole blokes who breed and walk away deserve a bullet as much as the cuntish slags who breed to get the benefit do...

cynna
8th December 2014, 12:10
hope they get every cent from him. hate my taxes paying for everyones kids