PDA

View Full Version : What's a little bit of hose between friends?

Mom
16th December 2014, 17:33
Maha found a short length of garden hose under an upstairs balcony today. It stunk to hi heaven, so pretty obvious what it had been used for. I remember thinking that it looked a bit like our hose, but then all garden hoses look alike right?

Went out earlier to water my weeny vege garden and fuck me! The little wanker had cut a piece out of our fucken hose! Seriously WTF?

Funniest bit is he left evidence of what he was smoking on the balcony when he left. Yay, for cleaners that don't do their jobs properly.

Took great delight in letting the gentleman that picked up this youngsters stay know that he was paying to replace our hose and he was lucky it was not a cleaning charge to boot. I actually felt a bit sorry for the old guy after talking to him, talk about getting taken advantage of.

Big Dog
17th December 2014, 12:16
Fuckwits are everywhere. There are just more of them per capita staying in motels.

Stupid phone / Tapatalk, apologies in advance.

shafty
17th December 2014, 20:31
What did they use it for? Siphoning gas?

Maha
17th December 2014, 20:49
What did they use it for? Siphoning gas?

Would have to have been a very small vehicle, the cut piece was about 100mm long with something that looked like a hair tie at one end of it. Maybe to stop the overflow?

husaberg
17th December 2014, 21:58
Would have to have been a very small vehicle, the cut piece was about 100mm long with something that looked like a hair tie at one end of it. Maybe to stop the overflow?

Are you sure its wasn't some other deviant type of behaviour?....just ............

Madness
17th December 2014, 22:05
Are you sure its wasn't some other deviant type of behaviour?....just ............

You mean felching, right?

husaberg
17th December 2014, 22:12

no idea? but 100mm of pipe is pretty short.........

Berries
17th December 2014, 22:46
Maha found a short length of garden hose under an upstairs balcony today. It stunk to hi heaven, so pretty obvious what it had been used for.
Cider enema was my first thought. Second and third thoughts were slightly more off the radar. Fourth thought made me quite horny.................

100mm of pipe is pretty short.........
That's the girth.

Maha
18th December 2014, 05:34

A very heavy smell of Cannabis in the pipe, must have been Gull fuel.

ellipsis
18th December 2014, 18:12
...are you sure he didn't need it to fix his flux capacitor?...

Akzle
18th December 2014, 18:36
i love smokers. Theyre the most creative, resourceful people. I'v smoked out of some neat stuff.

Garden hose is a bit typical though.

But hey. You got a combined 10 minutes of attention on the internets. Totally worth it.

unstuck
18th December 2014, 19:30
Im calling shotty pipe.:niceone:

Maha
19th December 2014, 10:07
i love smokers. Theyre the most creative, resourceful people. I'v smoked out of some neat stuff.

But hey. You got a combined 10 minutes of attention on the internets. Totally worth it.

...this explains a lot about your 9/10 undecipherable posts.

Akzle
19th December 2014, 12:30
...this explains a lot about your 9/10 undecipherable posts.

no thats just because youre old, white, and stupid.

cc rider
20th December 2014, 01:07
Years ago we had our garden hose cut in 2 places.... bastards :angry2:

But they did leave the pieces when they'd finished with them :facepalm:

skippa1
20th December 2014, 05:50
Huh...i was going to say enema, but thats too short. Would explain the smell though

skippa1
20th December 2014, 05:52
Felching sucks

Maha
20th December 2014, 06:08

Just discovered how to rep the same post more than once. One more to go.

Brian d marge
26th February 2015, 02:18

i never inhaild