Akzle
20th December 2014, 17:51
fuken women.

nodrog
20th December 2014, 17:52
the cunt should have gone fasterer

oldrider
20th December 2014, 17:59
In all our years of motorcycling that was always our greatest concern ... stupid bitch! :doh: . (:love: . :ride:)

James Deuce
20th December 2014, 18:14
Bright Yellow bike too. Hi-Vis works really well. Or something.

jasonu
20th December 2014, 18:16
Wot woz she doin' out of the kitchen?

yokel
20th December 2014, 18:16
Yip, dumb bitch will try to argue that it wasn't her fault.

swbarnett
20th December 2014, 23:08
This is exactly why I filter at virtually every set of lights I come to.

Brian d marge
20th December 2014, 23:35
Yip, dumb bitch will try to argue that it wasn't her fault.
She was too , if you see the body language , there is NO sorry ...just an excuse ...

Weel byatch my bikes just been wriiten off , and i NEED 6 weeks in hawaii , err hospital ..

on a side note DUMB arse biker for his road positioning .....I alawy sit left or right ,,so that THIS doesnt happen ...

no brainer really

Stephen

yokel
21st December 2014, 06:32
She was too , if you see the body language , there is NO sorry ...just an excuse ...

Weel byatch my bikes just been wriiten off , and i NEED 6 weeks in hawaii , err hospital ..

on a side note DUMB arse biker for his road positioning .....I alawy sit left or right ,,so that THIS doesnt happen ...

no brainer really

Stephen

yeah it's all in her body language, never trust a women's version of accounts never

TheDemonLord
21st December 2014, 07:57

This is why I support the development of an RPG-type device that automatically fires at cars breaking the road rules (not giving way, turning right in front of Motorbikes, pulling into a lane we are currently in, this)

If we can develop this and start to implement (from a legal standpoint it will be justified as self defence), after uptake we should see several things happen:

1: Shitty drivers who fail to abide by the rules, will be removed from driving - permenantly
2: Our ACC premiums will plummet (afterall, we will be safe, rubber side down, and the person who caused the accident will not be so safe)
3: Car drivers ACC premiums will increase (paying for the fair share of accidents they cause)
4: Drivers will start to look out for bikes, for fear of getting an RPG to the face.

Akzle
21st December 2014, 08:03
This is why I support the development of an RPG-type device that automatically fires at cars breaking the road rules (not giving way, turning right in front of Motorbikes, pulling into a lane we are currently in, this)

If we can develop this and start to implement (from a legal standpoint it will be justified as self defence), after uptake we should see several things happen:

1: Shitty drivers who fail to abide by the rules, will be removed from driving - permenantly
2: Our ACC premiums will plummet (afterall, we will be safe, rubber side down, and the person who caused the accident will not be so safe)
3: Car drivers ACC premiums will increase (paying for the fair share of accidents they cause)
4: Drivers will start to look out for bikes, for fear of getting an RPG to the face.

vote akzle .

oldrider
21st December 2014, 08:09
vote akzle .

I agree with TDL - OK akzle, you got my vote ... whatcha gunna do? :wait:

Akzle
21st December 2014, 08:15
I agree with TDL - OK akzle, you got my vote ... whatcha gunna do? :wait:

fuck shit up for science

TheDemonLord
21st December 2014, 08:39
fuck shit up for science

I would vote for you on that policy, however I would like to see a 75% reduction in Akzle's usage of 'jew' before I vote Akzle

Kickaha
21st December 2014, 08:54

So long as all those penalties and RPG will also target Motorcyclists doing the same then I see no problem with it

Murray
21st December 2014, 08:58
I would vote for you on that policy, however I would like to see a 75% reduction in Akzle's usage of 'jew' before I vote Akzle

How about a 99% reduction in Akzle instead? Then he's just a 1 percenter

Tazz
21st December 2014, 09:28
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-EdQCSfXWzzI/Td1u98vJkNI/AAAAAAAAABU/sdlSNeQDq44/s320/Blind+Driver.jpeg

oldrider
21st December 2014, 09:29

Perhaps that says more about your own prejudice than axle's ... are you uncomfortable with the word Jew? .. Interesting! :mellow: If so, why? :confused: (not being smart here)

Big Dog
21st December 2014, 09:33
I hate texting drivers. Main reason I keep wanting to fit my helmet cam again. If we got just 10% of the fine I'd make 80 to 160 bucks in the morning. 16 - 80 every night. I could do with another 96 dollars a day.

Stupid phone / Tapatalk, apologies in advance.

Oakie
21st December 2014, 09:49
Perhaps that says more about your own prejudice than axle's ... are you uncomfortable with the word Jew? .. Interesting! :mellow: If so, why? :confused: (not being smart here)

I think what he meant John is that he'd like to see a 75% reduction in Akzle's blaming Judaism for all the ills in the world. Blame, like green rep, should be shared around evenly :)

unstuck
21st December 2014, 09:52
Looks like she his telling him to move his bike.:nya:

Akzle
21st December 2014, 10:40

yeah, and therell be a 99% reduction in actual jews.

Akzle
21st December 2014, 10:41
I think what he meant John is that he'd like to see a 75% reduction in Akzle's blaming Judaism for all the ills in the world. Blame, like green rep, should be shared around evenly :)

nothing to do with Judaism :facepalm:

PrincessBandit
21st December 2014, 10:45
It's what happens when people move vehicles without actually looking. I have been guilty of running into the back of a car (moving from an intersection) when the car in front had started to move - I saw it begin to move, and in order to keep an eye on the traffic coming from the left I moved also while flicking my eyes to said "left". In that moment she stopped and I kissed her ass. So to speak.
Lesson was learnt (by me) never to assume that just because the vehicle in front has started to move that it means "I can move too".

Not trying to justify what the woman in the video did, because she was totally in the wrong (as was I); just saying it can happen so easily.

The woman in the video probably just represents the typical person who, knowing they're in the wrong, goes on the offensive as a knee jerk reaction.

mossy1200
21st December 2014, 10:49
Pre occupied.
Heard the bike noise increase when it edged forward then the noise reduced and she assumed it had left the intersection so she started driving.
Most likely texting and didn't even look before driving forward.

husaberg
21st December 2014, 11:20
How about a 99% reduction in Akzle instead? Then he's just a 1 percenter

yeah, and therell be a 99% reduction in actual jews.
Kim Kardasian and Pauline Hanson some other attention whores choose the lowest common denominator in order to gain a reputation.
Even though that is based on division and anger and hate or being an arse ,it's not a reputation that most would want.
Then again 1 percent of the population do seem to thrive on the delusions of their own infamy.

haydes55
21st December 2014, 11:47
Lane split.... Accident avoided.

bluninja
21st December 2014, 13:36
I'm not sure lane splitting of itself would prevent being hit by this type of driver (except when you are at the front at the lights). It's more about defensive driving; being aware of all the vehicles around you, and being in a position to get out of danger when they do something stupid. I've come up to traffic lights on red with a couple of cars in front and moved aside to let the car behind use them to stop, because I was protecting my arse as well as my front wheel. I've had the same in a car....except all I could was apply the handbrake and sound the horn and wait for them to hit me (albeit slower than if I hadn't sounded the horn).

caspernz
21st December 2014, 15:14
Looks like an advert to encourage lane splitting to me...after all we don't need yet another dumb blonde video do we?

nerrrd
21st December 2014, 16:23
Lane split.... Accident avoided.

'Cos you'll never get rear-ended by another motorcycle or scooter.

swbarnett
21st December 2014, 16:29
One hell of a lot less likely though.

James Deuce
21st December 2014, 17:31

A mate's Dad used to push the mate's RG250 into opposing traffic with his BMWK75 at the lights by gently nuzzling up to the RG's rear tyre and lighting the K75 up. I've been hit by a scooter when I was on my XJR. He fell over, I rode off. Didn't really make much of a bump either.

TheDemonLord
21st December 2014, 19:05

2 reasons:

I have no time for anti-semitism (I have seen first hand, the dark path that it leads people down - if anyone remembers Ross Baumgarten)
I hold the same disdain for all religions, I don't discriminate between them.

I concede however that Azkle uses the word Jew in the same way one might use the word 'fag' or similar.

But I still find the overuse nauseating and mildy distasteful

Akzle
21st December 2014, 20:20
2 reasons:

I have no time for anti-semitism (I have seen first hand, the dark path that it leads people down - if anyone remembers Ross Baumgarten)

I concede however that Azkle uses the word Jew in the same way one might use the word 'fag' or similar.

hell no. Fag is a general derrogatory, occaisionally with homosexual overtones but as often not.
jew is a very specific, repeatedly defined (and demonstrated) breed of evil motherfucker, and nothing to do with any semitic religion.

oldrider
21st December 2014, 22:12
2 reasons:

Fair enough but I feel that we seem to be conditioned somehow that the word Jew has some sinister hush inducing status attached to it!

That to me is rather unnecessary and unfortunate so I will consciously disregard it.

I was at a funeral for a extremely lovely old lady who began life as a Jew in Europe and suffered all the indignities of the Nazi occupying regime in Hungary.

Her life story was truly amazing and wonderful to celebrate and to listen to.

I think that Jew is a name that those that have it should wear with pride and respect it is not a word/name to be used in hushed tones IMHO!

Zionism however is a name or word that has many meanings and spans the whole spectrum from Holiness to evil, one should take care to differentiate the two.

Anti-Zionism is not antisemitism .. it is simply anti-Zionism and should be treated accordingly as an organisation that effects more of our lives than is realised by most!

The history of Zionism (IMHO) is extremely diverse complicated and interesting and there is plenty of it available to explore and study, both positive and negative!

The misinformed will brand anyone who mentions these subjects as antisemitic bigots etc so be prepared to carry that cross although it is their problem, not yours!

My own conscience is very clear on this subject. :yes:

TheDemonLord
22nd December 2014, 05:32
Fair enough but I feel that we seem to be conditioned somehow that the word Jew has some sinister hush inducing status attached to it!

That to me is rather unnecessary and unfortunate so I will consciously disregard it.

I was at a funeral for a extremely lovely old lady who began life as a Jew in Europe and suffered all the indignities of the Nazi occupying regime in Hungary.

Her life story was truly amazing and wonderful to celebrate and to listen to.

I think that Jew is a name that those that have it should wear with pride and respect it is not a word/name to be used in hushed tones IMHO!

Zionism however is a name or word that has many meanings and spans the whole spectrum from Holiness to evil, one should take care to differentiate the two.

Anti-Zionism is not antisemitism .. it is simply anti-Zionism and should be treated accordingly as an organisation that effects more of our lives than is realised by most!

The history of Zionism (IMHO) is extremely diverse complicated and interesting and there is plenty of it available to explore and study, both positive and negative!

The misinformed will brand anyone who mentions these subjects as antisemitic bigots etc so be prepared to carry that cross although it is their problem, not yours!

My own conscience is very clear on this subject. :yes:

I agree with all you have said - I still, however prefer not to use Jew in a negative sense, have no problem with its correct usage however

oldrider
22nd December 2014, 07:00
I agree with all you have said - I still, however prefer not to use Jew in a negative sense, have no problem with its correct usage however

True - freedom and personal choice used responsibly - that stupid Sony film is an instance where my line was crossed. :facepalm: Why do that FFS?