PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas Everyone!

Mom
23rd December 2014, 17:37
I thought I would start a thread of good wishes for this year.

Happy, happy Christmas to you all. I have friends and staff that don't celebrate Christmas, so Happy Holidays to you lot as well!

What an amazing year for us, a time of huge changes, and a very anti-social career move. I would specially like to send our best wishes to everyone of you that have come out of your way to come visit us. You guys have saved our sanity in ways it is impossible to explain. We have met new friends, hugged old friends, and adopted new kids :)

Much love, and best wishes to you all.

May next year bring all of your dreams come true.

Be safe, and make sure everyone that is important to you knows how special they are.

:love: Mom

unstuck
23rd December 2014, 17:42
Happy holidays.:niceone:
Kids are home, all is good at the punks pad this year, and getting better. :Punk::Punk::Punk:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qTx-sdR6Yzk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Akzle
23rd December 2014, 17:57

willy already did.
:facepalm:

willytheekid
23rd December 2014, 19:02
willy already did.
:facepalm:

Tis true!:D...and you LOVED IT!!..aye...dintya...:p (you big softy!)
...Im hoping the mods merge mine with Moms...cos I is a gentlemen and always give way to wonderful peps like Mom:yes:

Merry xmas Mom & Maha :love:
...hope you guys pop in for a tea/coffee at our new house while your down south (Oh yeah...We bought our first house:wings:)

http://funny-pictures.funmunch.com/pictures/Biker-Santa.jpg

wee winter & ryder are soooo excited (Ive got my best mate popping round at 630am dressed up as santa, he's gonna pretend the egg nog made him fall asleep...kids are gonna go nuts!!:killingme)

ps...Yes!, Akzle you can come too, I may need help drinking all the celebratory piss thats constantly piling up...well qualified in this respect you is:yes:

Akzle
23rd December 2014, 19:54
ps...Yes!, Akzle you can come too, I may need help drinking all the celebratory piss thats constantly piling up...well qualified in this respect you is:yes:

fuken should. Il have the axelets on board though...i will be travellin tho...

Akzle
23rd December 2014, 19:56
oh yeah. Christmas is bullshit and you shouldnt lie to your children about the non existence of santa.

Akzle
23rd December 2014, 20:53
id also like to remind everyone to spare a thought for the devout Jewish peoples who do not observe 'christmas' and are frankly offended by your quasi-christian 'ram it down your throat and if you dont like it youre a grinch' bullshit attitude.

Bikemad
23rd December 2014, 20:59
id also like to remind everyone to spare a thought for the devout Jewish peoples who do not observe 'christmas' and are frankly offended by your quasi-christian 'ram it down your throat and if you dont like it youre a grinch' bullshit attitude.

Shalom fucker

Akzle
23rd December 2014, 21:05
Shalom fucker

salaam cuntface!

caseye
23rd December 2014, 21:16
Straight back atcha Mom!
Akz, enjoy your Christmas with the littlies and do drop in on Willy, he'd love it.
Merry Christmas to anyone one out there who wants it to be and to those that don't celebrate it for whatever reason, feel free to enjoy the many new people you will meet while they are off work enjoying a break from the reality of work, bloody work.
On ya Mom for throwing this one out there and Willy, yer such a generous soul for suggesting a mind? meld with mom's thread, but I have to ask mate, do you know who yer picking? lol.

JATZ
23rd December 2014, 22:03

Happy, happy Christmas to you all. I have friends and staff that don't celebrate Christmas, so Happy Holidays to you lot as well!

What an amazing year for us, a time of huge changes, and a very anti-social career move. I would specially like to send our best wishes to everyone of you that have come out of your way to come visit us. You guys have saved our sanity in ways it is impossible to explain. We have met new friends, hugged old friends, and adopted new kids :)

Much love, and best wishes to you all.

May next year bring all of your dreams come true.

Be safe, and make sure everyone that is important to you knows how special they are.

:love: Mom
Where is this fine establishment that your running?
I may be lurking around tomorrow and have nothing much to do in the middle of the day.

Oh yeah.... Seasons greetings, yadda yadda yadda

Mom
24th December 2014, 05:08
Where is this fine establishment that your running?
I may be lurking around tomorrow and have nothing much to do in the middle of the day.

Oh yeah.... Seasons greetings, yadda yadda yadda

This is where we hang out.

http://www.parklane.co.nz/